W43 Updating Maps Made by Nickjer

DeletedUser

How possible is a bigger color difference between AAA and Icarus?

portugal737

Is it possible to have me as a seperate player on the map so I can see my self, and everyone else can do?? Mkaythxbai :3

( For all you people who are going to have a freaking spaze over this, it was a joke. )

DeletedUser

^idiot.

continent dominance map looks like shit, lower from 5 mil/continent please.

DeletedUser

It would appear that FRST has more K's than anyone else.

5 mil a K is a little off

DeletedUser

is it just me or has the world map/tribe dominance been screwed up. I'm missing some quite substantial tribes :|

DeletedUser

Ahhh i cant see my tribe now :icon_sad:

Cant see myself :icon_sad:

oh well time to work twords 500k than

DeletedUser

I thought everyone apart from Frst, Bored, Icarus and strangely the LoL family had quit :icon_redface:
Thats because they have like 150 members in that K........wow that must be embarassing for any good players in there :lol:

DeletedUser

Thats because they have like 150 members in that K........wow that must be embarassing for any good players in there :lol:

I think the updating maps prove the logic behind their strategy :icon_cool: They must have known what was coming and recruited accordingly :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

ok, I thought the increased premium prices where a normal outcome of the "supply and demand" type of economy we have. but this is just plain ridiculous. nickjer invests his time in these maps and rather than him paying innogames, innogames should pay him for making this game and the external forums way better.

This is just trying to scrap money from every place you can possible come up with. what's next? make us pay premium points for visiting the externals?
1st of april huh?
highlight the line above, some people didn't get it... *points at faaaa(r/c)k*
topktribes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

some kind of April fools

I remembered when april fools happened in w28 when half of the top 20 tribes changed their tag into one family :icon_eek:

That was an awesome april fools i saw in .net

DeletedUser

some kind of April fools

I remembered when april fools happened in w28 when half of the top 20 tribes changed their tag into one family :icon_eek:

That was an awesome april fools i saw in .net

That was indeed pretty solid. If I'm not mistake, we changed our names and became part of the PWO family for a few days.

People freaked out everywhere, especially in the PNP forums. I even felt a little bad for the smaller tribes in W28. They pooped themselves. :lol:

-M A R I O-

On w7 and w6 either a year or two ago all of a sudden it showed the page when you had been rimmed. Normally i freaked out. :D

DeletedUser

yh but it was on all worlds I believe, lol logged in, got a page asking me where I wanted to begin with my first villa
was halfway to the railwaystation before I remembered the date...