Wth????

killergoon=-

mate!!! damn its now turned afternoon! cant get any1 back. Wll if you wanna come and punch me you are going to have to come here and do it!
ooops that was a bit embarrassing

Nocnoidozor

Aprils fools ahahahahahhahahahah ....

And Ampra I still remember .....

DeletedUser

Love this :)

can't believe people actually fell for it ::p

killergoon=-

Love this :)

can't believe people actually fell for it ::p

any body got any good april fools? when i was younger in high school i got my whole class by saying there was a huge fight outside. The whole class went rushing out with me pointing and laughing at them as the ran out the door.

However there did turn out to be a "beating" when they all turned on me.

DeletedUser

any body got any good april fools? when i was younger in high school i got my whole class by saying there was a huge fight outside. The whole class went rushing out with me pointing and laughing at them as the ran out the door.

However there did turn out to be a "beating" when they all turned on me.

lol unlucky man but an amazing prank :D

DeletedUser

Not my prank, but I thought I'd share...

A classmate got a phone call from her cousin today. He said he was in huge trouble. This friend of his was pregnant - the kid was his - and she had a boyfriend with a really bad temper. On top of this, he wanted her to call her parents and ask them to tell his mother about the situation, because he just couldn't face her right now.

Needless to say, she called her mother. Her mother immediately asked if it was an April Fool's joke, but for the 20 minutes the girl was panicking, it was hilarious. :lol:

DeletedUser

Not my prank, but I thought I'd share...

A classmate got a phone call from her cousin today. He said he was in huge trouble. This friend of his was pregnant - the kid was his - and she had a boyfriend with a really bad temper. On top of this, he wanted her to call her parents and ask them to tell his mother about the situation, because he just couldn't face her right now.

Needless to say, she called her mother. Her mother immediately asked if it was an April Fool's joke, but for the 20 minutes the girl was panicking, it was hilarious. :lol:

some thing similar happened to a kid in one of my classes, his friend called told him she was pregnant and the kid was his. had him going for a good 30 minutes i guess