Archers, are they worth building ?

DeletedUser

I agree, there is only the defence that you prefer.

you could even have 20k of spears and say that is your best defence, you would be an idiot, but it doesnt make it wrong.

It would not neccesarily make you an idiot.

What if you attacker had LC-only nukes and only LC only nukes (with rams of course)? :icon_wink:

There are all kinds of builds built best to combat a certain type of nuke. No build is ever 'wrong' - that is, as long as you are using defensive troops. (No, my statement does not give anyone the license to make axe defenses).

DeletedUser

Off cause.
you treat all villages as stacked villages.
theres nothing wrong with that.
even if there was a village in your own cluster that was an enemy, would you leave it just because its stacked? No
I use that same wisdom for any village.:icon_rolleyes:

No, there is nothing wrong with throwing nuke after nuke at a village. Any idiot can do that. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No, there is nothing wrong with throwing nuke after nuke at a village. Any idiot can do that. :icon_wink:

Yes i know, but being able the noble the village after or during the clearing is a whole other matter.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes i know, but being able the noble the village after or during the clearing is a whole other matter.:icon_rolleyes:

You still don't get it. :icon_rolleyes:

If you are faced with a stack village, which village is going to be easier to noble, the stacked village, or the villages supporting the stack? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

If you are faced with a stack village, which village is going to be easier to noble, the stacked village, or the villages supporting the stack? :icon_idea:

tough question; Assuming you have enough troops to stack multiple villas, I might actually say the stacked one. Most people would assume that if the enemy wasn't going to attack the stacked village, they wouldn't send much more support.

So, let's say they send 30 attacks to 4 villages of yours, 1 is the stacked, (and they know it is) and the other 3 are supporting. If you know that they know they wouldn't attack the stacked one, you might withdraw some troops from the stacked to your supporting villas, and stack them instead. When the fakes to the supporting villages arrive, they'll be, like, "What?" and then your 26 nukes followed by your train will be able to take the stacked village. (Assuming of course that the stacked isn't one of those 100 village stacks :icon_rolleyes:)

DeletedUser

Well for one, the villages that do the stacking or normally no where within reach.

DeletedUser

Well for one, the villages that do the stacking or normally no where within reach.

You would be surprised. Trust me. It isn't until really late game that a tribe can afford to stack an entire frontline with villages half a k away from the frontlines. A good job of fakes with scouts can gain you all sorts of information.

DeletedUser

tough question; Assuming you have enough troops to stack multiple villas, I might actually say the stacked one. Most people would assume that if the enemy wasn't going to attack the stacked village, they wouldn't send much more support.

So, let's say they send 30 attacks to 4 villages of yours, 1 is the stacked, (and they know it is) and the other 3 are supporting. If you know that they know they wouldn't attack the stacked one, you might withdraw some troops from the stacked to your supporting villas, and stack them instead. When the fakes to the supporting villages arrive, they'll be, like, "What?" and then your 26 nukes followed by your train will be able to take the stacked village. (Assuming of course that the stacked isn't one of those 100 village stacks :icon_rolleyes:)

True, but even then you win. You will still be able to take multiple villages for the same cost in offense as you would to gain one stacked village. They aren't going to have the time to shift enough forces to stack all the other ones. Effective use of fakes/scouts can open up a world of possibilities.

blackdog1313

archers are ok but in limited amounts, one thing i can suggest is dont use a all Barrack unit defense. ill show my logic for this below

10k spears/10k swords or u can replace one with archers anyways the spears/swords takes nearly 22 days to rebuild during a huge war u might not have 22 days to rebuild ur defense

8k spears/2k heavy cavs takes 8 days to rebuild and u only lose 20% of ur effectiveness against nukes

for a even faster rebuild time and if ur a fan of the pallys bonfire use
7k spears/1.5k heavy c/500 cats this takes 6 days to rebuild
when using cats it is suggested u stack village as this becomes more effective per stack, note this build is only for people using bonfire.

on a note about joining a world at this time its not impossable i started on the rim a month ago and know have 70k points and have a good chunk of a k to myself

DeletedUser

Yet, if those defenses sit for 14 days unused, then the recruitment speed advantage is nullified.

You should build the defense that best suits your situation.

DeletedUser

Yet, if those defenses sit for 14 days unused, then the recruitment speed advantage is nullified.

You should build the defense that best suits your situation.

I agreee with that.
And if your rushing to get your defence built as fast as possible you probably shouldnt do cats anyway since they take alot longer to move.

DeletedUser

send it with pally to make it faster...but if you are reffering about production yes catapult takes 2 weeks or months to build...

DeletedUser

I guess with lvl 15 workshop + a bonus vill that has a 100% faster reproduction in workshop bonus it will only take 2 weeks..:lol:

renshi p

back on topic

archers of course they are worth building pity about ma being about tho
all troops have there uses just depends on what u gonna do with them