Omega will be back

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31596

Sarge I hope you're not still blaming yourself for what happened to nuke :( You were a wonderful leader and did a great job with what you had to work with! I'm 100% positive I would not have stayed for as long as I did if it wasn't for you! <3 <3

Tricky and Theo.. I didn't know people could actually quit this game, I'm impressed :D
w36 is fun :) pac is too quiet, and bobo gets mad at me for flirting with the enemy :D :D But they are both doing very well!

DeletedUser45297

@melly: can you bring me up-to-date with the news of NUKE after I left? btw, where's bubas? did he quit?

lol, didnt want to quit but couldnt ignore RL's call.:D

@renzo: i know. Can you contact the others?

DeletedUser

lol, pac is always quiet...remeber when he was holding k6 on his own

bubas took R00kies account... :) hes still playing in [dt] i believe

theo: dunno, lost contact with a lot of people after they quit the game :(

DeletedUser47562

Dave has quit.. I have his sit :(

Il talk to who evers left on W8.

Vodoo says hi btw, hes busy with his army/navy work...

DeletedUser45297

vodoo's in the army? cool.:D im sad bubas has quit. he was always there for NUKE.

Tricky557

Sarge I hope you're not still blaming yourself for what happened to nuke :( You were a wonderful leader and did a great job with what you had to work with! I'm 100% positive I would not have stayed for as long as I did if it wasn't for you! <3 <3

Tricky and Theo.. I didn't know people could actually quit this game, I'm impressed :D
w36 is fun :) pac is too quiet, and bobo gets mad at me for flirting with the enemy :D :D But they are both doing very well!

Quit for more than a year now..(maybe?)

Frees up a lot of time, more than you'd expect..

Or hoped..

Made me realize how much time I tossed into it.

DeletedUser

Hello you all oldies but goldies! :D

I just dropped by to say hi to all of you and tell you that i miss you all a lot.
It's as Sarge said, my rl is totally wild and busy. I hardly get enough time to sleep, but ya know....better sleep when you're dead xD

Anyway, i still log in TW almost daily, but i am not playing for good. And that is because i lack the time and the interest for this.

A huge kiss to everyone :)

DeletedUser

yh so many of OMEGA/NUKE mebers want to return warrior008 messaged me to actually recreate NUKE! Does anyone have any accounts for w8 they are giving away as im giving mine to my bro all other worlds are boring world 8 was the best and still is the best

DeletedUser67615

I don't think people are going to give you a account if you leave and make your own ;)

DeletedUser

:O:O _:s
P!!! you are here
long time no see :)
hope you get things right in RL :) i miss you too. you were one of the ebst leaders ive ever had
GL

DeletedUser45297

phaidra! miss you so much.:D what's keeping you busy in rl?

DeletedUser47562

That a comic of a different nature I expect... :lol:

Tricky557

NO! She is alll mine! :)

Done. But I get to watch.

zubiary, NUKE/OMEGA is gone, stop trying to live in the past. It's nice to catch up with everyone, but no one is going to hand over accounts so you can go remake a tribe in the northeast.

If your really interested in making an actual name for yourself in TW, go to a new world, focus on becoming the best there. Better to create a new legacy as opposed to trying to scratch bring up an old one.

As for me playing again, as God as my witness, I'm done with Tribalwars. I do not have time for it. The only reason I would consider opening up an account again would be to screw around on tribal forums.

DeletedUser

haha, the old flirts :d
i missed them! melly and i should get a pic for you guys :D
and MSJ, i always knew you want me/us. you were just too shy to admit it.

@Tricky: you are totally right. there's no way a new tribe could be founded in W8 and also survive in this world, even if all it's players are vets. the world has changed, it's players have changed. nothing is the way it used to be.

@Theo: i miss you a lot too. (i wanted to put a spoiler here as maybe there are people who are not interested as to why is my rl so busy. however, those damn BBs don't seem to work for me.)

as i was saying...i am busy because school is taking a lot of my time and i am really trying to attend classes. i am not sure if i mentioned that now i am a student in Geophysics...first semester went more than fine and i'm trying not to ruin everything now. further than that, i now live with my boyfriend and this implies a few more responsibilities. also, as my bf is the owner of a bar, i'm spending a lot of time there, helping with things (since i've got some experience as bartender and administrator). we just finished expanding the place and imagine that that is very time consuming as well. that's pretty much it.
TW became a "morning sport" that i do while drinking my coffee xD

DeletedUser45297

quite a lot on your plate now eh phaid? and yep, WE WANT PICS!:D

DeletedUser31596

I heard phaidra pics so I came running! Now I'm just disappointed :icon_neutral:

Tricky557

haha, the old flirts :d
i missed them! melly and i should get a pic for you guys :D
and MSJ, i always knew you want me/us. you were just too shy to admit it.

lol

we should have saved the pic thread that used to be in NUKE.

Status
Not open for further replies.