Ah- TW Half Price Nobles Vote Time Please!

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Most equally active players will be able to educate the same number of nobles per day no matter the size of their accounts. The offset equalling this out between a 1000 village owner and a 100 village owner is the packet cost per noble. The field is still level for both players.

This is not true at all.

In this game it depends far too much on what type of village you noble gaining villages is more to do with clay used per village taken than anything else.

ie
If you noble cleared inactive villages you do not spend any clay on rebuilds.
If just nobles barbs then on average spend 1.65 nukes worth of clay on rebuilds
However a player in a war could use a far greater amount of clay per village gained.

Yes on paper if you do nothing but bank packets the increase is the same.

But in game a smaller player will use a far greater % of their total clay income on nobles if both attacking live targets.

Now lets also look at this world if you do not count the diplomacy around at present the options of which tribe could come out on top is still wide open.

When you look at some of the other fast worlds 9,10 & 12 the tribes left who could change the outcome of the world was very small when the vote was taken. That is far from the stage this world is at.

DeletedUser

When you look at some of the other fast worlds 9,10 & 12 the tribes left who could change the outcome of the world was very small when the vote was taken. That is far from the stage this world is at.

I totally disagree with this statement :icon_rolleyes:

There are not very many tribes left that can change the outcome of the world, in fact, Asylum has already made the world a better place :)

DeletedUser

Are you serious? I can only comment about W10 in your "survey". Individually, the other tribes were smaller but they were FAMILY tribes. CTRL was eating them up after a slow start BEFORE the 1/2 price nobles. If anything, it only accelerated the process afterwards. If it is ASYLUM here on W19 to assume that same role then so be it. It puts the rest of us out of our misery, saves premium points and perhaps start playing another world.

By the way, 800 or so players left is not a lot in my opinion. When the reduced noble price was initially voted on in W10 there were about the same amount of players as there are here. That has already been explained previously why that vote did not pass.

DeletedUser

The only reason other worlds seems that way is because those worlds are family worlds. families get grouped together which made them look bigger. not to mention the fact that W19 is one of the few worlds whose member limit is capped at 40. If it was 100 then w19 would have been way past W9 10 and 12.

DeletedUser46615

The only reason other worlds seems that way is because those worlds are family worlds. families get grouped together which made them look bigger. not to mention the fact that W19 is one of the few worlds whose member limit is capped at 40. If it was 100 then w19 would have been way past W9 10 and 12.

Agreed:icon_eek:

chrisparty

Not to mention w19's no outside support setting discourages family tribes, though we still have a persistant few :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I want half price pakets ... so i can take over teh world :icon_biggrin:

How do we get the Ing Poll started ?

Just open a forum for all tribes, share it with all tribes that is. Then, create a poll and there ya go :)

DeletedUser

Just open a forum for all tribes, share it with all tribes that is. Then, create a poll and there ya go :)

a forum shared by 40 tribes and 800 players would be a spam fest for sure.

DeletedUser

Hey, it was the only solution I could think of. I can't work miracles ya know! :lol:

LOVERLOVER

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

VOTE ALREADY!​
:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

first 1
Survey: Should half priced nobles be enabled on this world?

When half priced nobles are enabled, each package or coin (depending on the world) you store will cost half of the normal amount. If at least 2/3rds of players vote yes, the setting will be mplemented on Thursday the 20th of May.

Yes 1 100%

No 0 0%

Votes cast: 1

Your vote has been counted!

DeletedUser

Yes
101 87.83%
No
14 12.17%

Who are the 14 who voted no, seriously. You should be nuked.

DeletedUser62610

Yes
101 87.83%
No
14 12.17%

Who are the 14 who voted no, seriously. You should be nuked.
I second that idea, anyone who voted no post here and be prepared to recieve a world-wide nuking :p