W43 Updating Maps Made by Nickjer

DeletedUser

That was indeed pretty solid. If I'm not mistake, we changed our names and became part of the PWO family for a few days.

People freaked out everywhere, especially in the PNP forums. I even felt a little bad for the smaller tribes in W28. They pooped themselves. :lol:
yeah we feel doomed that time, when i was in =V=

DeletedUser

Lies. Or maybe not. But I agree, the Continent Dominance map is messed up. And yeah, that rimmed thing was in all worlds. Ironicaly (is that a word) I actually WAS rimmed that night so I got kinda confused :D

DeletedUser

Can someone fix the god dang dominance maps before i cry really hard!!!

DeletedUser

Never thought I'd say this, but I agree with Slaphead (Technology)

DeletedUser

Can someone fix the god dang dominance maps before i cry really hard!!!

Private Message: W43 Updating Maps
Recipients: giraffe195
sailAnAsIsihT

Would you mind changing the Tribe Dominance Map to less points per K as only 4 tribes are actually showing up on that at the moment

Thanks.
James

Hopefully it will be changed soon :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I know allot of people (including myself) would like to see the dominance map sorted out... What would you suggest the min points per continent should be? I was thinking around about 2 mill perhaps 2.5 mill. Saying what we want would make giraffe195 job easier instead of him (or her) having to guess.

- Just a thought

DeletedUser

no I'd say a lot less. there are top20 tribes with less than 2.5mil points but they should pop up on the K dominance map. I'd say 1mil/continent max.

DeletedUser

Although the first map is important, the map just under it only gives you a little less info.. Im sure you guys can live with it for a few days.

DeletedUser

Although the first map is important, the map just under it only gives you a little less info.. Im sure you guys can live with it for a few days.

I disagree...and it also would be more like a few weeks or even months in some tribes cases, its not like its hard to change (I think) and there is a demand for it to be changed.

DeletedUser

I have changed the points to 1 mil. Sorry about that people.
I need someone or a group of people to put together a list of the family tribes in the correct format with correct spelling and same capitalization as they can be seen ingame.
I also want someone to put a list of changes they want to see on these maps.
I will come back for them in 2 or 3 days.
Sorry about the delay everyone.

DeletedUser

I have changed the points to 1 mil. Sorry about that people.
I need someone or a group of people to put together a list of the family tribes in the correct format with correct spelling and same capitalization as they can be seen ingame.
I also want someone to put a list of changes they want to see on these maps.
I will come back for them in 2 or 3 days.
Sorry about the delay everyone.
Thanks im sure whoever looks at the maps will appreciate it :icon_smile:

And ill do the family list at some stage today and mail it to you.
Although I may include FRST, ICARUS, Nomad, Magic, XPRED, and APOC as one big family but dont notice that :icon_wink:

Only joking I will do you a proper list :p

DeletedUser

Can we please have BORED! and NUBS added as a family tribe. thanks giraffe

HorseSoldier

Can we please have BORED! and NUBS added as a family tribe. thanks giraffe

I have to agree with that. Call them "bash" tribes or "brother/sister" tribes but either way you are cheating the member limit with your numbers unlike other tribes that work within the system. No difference. I'd call Icarus out on their BASH brother tribe but eh Icarus is falling apart.

-M A R I O-

I have to agree with that. Call them "bash" tribes or "brother/sister" tribes but either way you are cheating the member limit with your numbers unlike other tribes that work within the system. No difference. I'd call Icarus out on their BASH brother tribe but eh Icarus is falling apart.

Your view nothing that can be changed about it. Dosent matter to me if they are shown with us tbh.

HorseSoldier

There you have it folks. BORED! and NUBS are a family tribe and should be marked as such.