Isn't it Boring!

DeletedUser

It seems to me we, as a world, have a problem. The pride of w43, our number one ranked tribe, the mighty BORED! Has been untrue to themselves, and to us.
BORED!, from their humble beginnings, have been "elitists." A small member count, with only the best gaining entry.

They have openly mocked and ridiculed tribes for being families, or indeed having a member count that was larger than theirs.
LOL family is trash tbh.
You know what also would be fun is LOL not whoring up on families. *Cough* LOL2 LOL3 *Caugh* And which tribe are you in again?

It was embarrassing to hear that BORED! now have their own family, NUBS being their academy. After respecting this tribe and giving them high credit in the forums, they have now displayed themselves as just another family tribe, even admitting it themselves.
Dosent matter to me if they (NUBS) are shown with us tbh.

The third most competitive tribe Icarcus has also broken apart despite loosing a few players to FRST the majority have swaggered into BORED!s joint looking to satisfy themselves. The ones that don't gain entry into BORED! like cokalatte, bowieshum, anup pande and many others, recieve entry into their local happy house aka their academy. Add these players to the other ICARUS recruits to BORED! and we have a pride of 99 Lions.
It is a proven fact that with a smaller member list there is easier communication and team work.
How will these lions work together in a larger pride? Will the disease and burden of being a family tribe affect these once feared lions?

It seems to me that BORED! have lost the respect they once had for themselves. Once shunning people for "Mass recruitment" and "barb nobling", have taken in almost the entirety of ICARUS, and have members who do more than there fair share of barb nobling.

I ask you BORED!, what does your word mean now? Do you still stand true to your ideals that once had you so respected, loved and feared? Or has the desire for rank 1 surpassed your beliefs, and now you simply have thrown all that you believed, all that you stood for, away, for the sake of rank 1?

I hope that the real BORED! we all knew will come back to us one day, and bring some integrity, resilience, and strength back to W43. Do we forever want to be known as the "Merger world"? The "Mass recruitment world"? The "World full of hugs"?

It saddens me to see that this is now what W43 is. BORED! has let go of their beliefs... i hope there are still some here, that will remain true to themselves.

Not only their poor recruitment and loss of respect has led them on a downward path though. Many are begginng to question their abilty to wage war, after struggling with smaller tribes, many are wondering if they could handle war with a tribe the same size, or bigger than them.

Last 24 hours:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: BORED! NUBS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: *LW* MOAR ! XPRED
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 34
Difference: 1

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 5
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 227,638
Side 2: 192,377
Difference: 35,261

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56,854
Side 2: 39,613
Difference: 17,241

image.php
[/spoil]

Last 48 hours:
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 6
Difference: 6

image.php

Side 1: 114,989
Side 2: 45,562
Difference: 69,427

image.php
[/spoil]

Last month:
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 151
Side 2: 70
Difference: 81

image.php

Side 1: 1,261,169
Side 2: 598,189
Difference: 662,980

image.php
[/spoil]

Not bad stats, they are winning, however, the losses against them seem to suggest a lack of communication, teamwork, all the things that create a good defense. Not to mention the size of the tribes in question.

Could they handle a full scale war? Can they live up to their reputation, that they have yet to prove? Are they really the best? Or are they just simply another family tribe, waiting to be knocked off their no.1 throne.

You decide W43. Are these people really the best among us?

DeletedUser

Define:Academy

• a secondary school (usually private)
  • an institution for the advancement of art or science or literature
  • a school for special training
  • a learned establishment for the advancement of knowledge
We do not teach the members of our academy to play and as far as I know we don't support them at all, and neither do they support us. They are a moralebashing tribe.

Moralebashing is basicaly when a larger player hires a smaller player to attack a player that the larger player would have bad morale against. The basher is usually all off and gets support by the larger player if needed.

DeletedUser

We do not teach the members of our academy to play and as far as I know we don't support them at all, and neither do they support us. They are a moralebashing tribe.

Moralebashing is basicaly when a larger player hires a smaller player to attack a player that the larger player would have bad morale against. The basher is usually all off and gets support by the larger player if needed.

I'm confused. :icon_eek: So... NUBS are your bashers, but you don't support them, so basically they are just your disposable offense? :icon_neutral: Why would NUBS agree to that?

I was surprised when i heard BORED! had a family tribe thing going, i wasn't expecting that.

blue...heart

I'm confused. :icon_eek: So... NUBS are your bashers, but you don't support them, so basically they are just your disposable offense? :icon_neutral: Why would NUBS agree to that?

I was surprised when i heard BORED! had a family tribe thing going, i wasn't expecting that.

exactly what i was planing to write =)

DeletedUser

i too am amazed as being a member of LOL,we are constantly knocked down over our family tribes.yet the same people who critisize us are doing the same.makes you wonder what the real reason behind all this is.............

blue...heart

i too am amazed as being a member of LOL,we are constantly knocked down over our family tribes.yet the same people who critisize us are doing the same.makes you wonder what the real reason behind all this is.............

Fear, fear is always a reason for academies/families.

DeletedUser

fear can be one though not the only reason..........

DeletedUser

Maybe they just like rank 1? have you noticed they have 51 members now? and an academy? :icon_eek:

Damn, all my tribe analysis's were off :lol:

DeletedUser

Define: Nuke

nuke (n
oomacr.gif
k, ny
oomacr.gif
k) Slang
n. 1. A nuclear device or weapon.
2. A nuclear-powered electric generating plant.

tr.v. nuked, nuk·ing, nukes 1. To attack with nuclear weapons.

don't play stupid AoO I used to like your forum presence. you know damn well certain terminology has been altered to fit in TW. an academy tribe is nothing more than a place were you store players you don't want in your own tribe. you coordinate together, you don't attack each other it's like an alliance gone wrong.

1. We do not teach the members of our academy to play and as far as I know we don't support them at all, and neither do they support us. They are a moralebashing tribe.

2. Moralebashing is basicaly when a larger player hires a smaller player to attack a player that the larger player would have bad morale against. The basher is usually all off and gets support by the larger player if needed.

1. you don't support them because they are your morale bashers

2. "The basher is usually all off and gets support by the larger player if needed"
anyone who could point out the contradiction here?

I agree on all of onwisesoul's statements. all but one, those stats aren't "not bad" they defintately are bad. 35 conquers against 34??? even if those 34 are all recaps (too lazy too check) that would still mean a serious lack of coordination on BORED!'s account.

DeletedUser

Maybe they just like rank 1? have you noticed they have 51 members now? and an academy? :icon_eek:

Damn, all my tribe analysis's were off :lol:

w43 changes by the day,who knows what tomorrow brings?

DeletedUser

i find these changes interesting,interesting to see what really comes out of it all.

and where does this leave icarus?will they disband eventually?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well that sentence got kinda messed up. I'll think of a way to rephraze it and post again later. Lol.

DeletedUser

Well could you clear it up for us? Because your right, we don't know what is going on inside BORED! all i can see is the rank 1 tribe, who is always ridiculing families and high member counts, now having a family and a high member count.

Forgive me if that causes me to lose some respect for BORED!.
:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Nice peice PnP, however in you quickness to flame BORED! you have forgotten the context in which these things are happening. Its all well and good believing in an ethos and sticking to it however when times call for change in order to survive, then its normally a good idea to change.
Icarus was falling apart, and BORED could either keep up the snobbery of l33tism and allow FRST (their biggest competitors on this world) to take their pick of Icarus OR Bored could bite the bullet and change.

I for one applaud Bored for changing and think it shows that they have what it takes to survive on this world.

cookie out.

DeletedUser

First off, interesting pnp, it's good to see a different perspective on the top tribe in this world

Secondly, just FYI. FRST have had no deep intentions to recruit ICARUS players. In-fact we planned to get rid of them but were stopped in our tracks by BORED! declaring that they would support them. FRST have been approached by many of ICARUS players looking for a position. We have decided to accept a select few of players that match the values and standard of our tribe. We have even ignored some of the larger players that weren't as tribe orientated.

Bored probably made a smart movie recruiting those players although I wish tribes would keep to their original reputations.

DeletedUser

I only wish the changes were interesting, not mergers and families.

I agree with you. But maybe, if Frost didnt start the mergers in w43, where would the tribes of w43 be now?

(By the way, I havnt listed all merges and i havnt listed the merges in the exact order besides frost, which were the first top tribe to merge)

1. Frost merges with BAD

2. Bored merges with NWN

3. KNND merges with Iacrus

4. L.O.L merges with 13thw

5. Frost merges with Frenzy/wolves

6. Bored Merges with Nuts

7. Frost merges with Dogs

8. Donkey merges with snow

9. Donkey merges with OWP

10. Sheep merges into Nomad

11. Donkey merges into Nomad

12. LW merge into Moar

13. Apoc and sub merge

14. Apoc and L.O.L plan to merge

15. Bored and Icarus Merge

16. Frost merges a few icarus players.

As you can see Nomads (OWP,Donkey and Snow) Bored (NWN, Nuts and Icarus) and Frost (Bad, Dogs, Frenzy/wolves) have merged 3 times each. But Frost have also taken in icarus players so we can count that as a small merge. (Frost go to 3.5 merges)

In conclusion, Frost (3.5 merges) have merged the most out of all the tribes in w43.

(Bored!, nomad and the rest of w43, Please dont follow in their lead)

Forgive me if that causes me to lose some respect for Frost!. :icon_razz:

I agree with you harbinger, hopefully merges will stop soon ;)

Last edited by a moderator: