Is plight ok?

DeletedUser

The real success exists in its principles—the principles of bringing plight to a world otherwise at ease, and euthanizing those who are not worthy of existence

The principle is sound, and has been I guess 'classy' as far as this word is concerned. However disappointing that they have of late not lived up to their ideology.

BANG! has lacked activity for an extended period, and should have been euthanized some time ago.

Plight's should have had its own civil war to work its art on itself. I understand on a number of occaisions they were 'close' to declaring on C2 but it didn't happen. That in itself tells a lot of their current state of mind.

Realistically, C2 is the only major tribe at this stage that is close to meeting the ideology of a tribe able to euthanize others. Unless another tribe develops the same art of core activity, and strategic good additions, they will turtle-race their way to the finish line.

DeletedUser

When Asics II said that, we also thought he was joking :p

haha who is Asics II?

what makes you think im just joking :icon_wink: that really could be my awesome plan :p

we are all inactive after all :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

haha who is Asics II?

what makes you think im just joking :icon_wink: that really could be my awesome plan :p

we are all inactive after all :icon_rolleyes:

A little birdy told me that your going to kick your active players and take in the bang! inactives to make a mega zombie tribe.

I demand you tell me the truth about this plan! Z-Z-Z-Z-Zombies scare me O:

DeletedUser

A little birdy told me that your going to kick your active players and take in the bang! inactives to make a mega zombie tribe.

I demand you tell me the truth about this plan! Z-Z-Z-Z-Zombies scare me O:

this is infact incorrect truscott, we feel that by merging with insane we can become the ultra powerful tribe w16 needs to shake things up a bit :icon_wink: pmsl

DeletedUser

lol tribe name would be "euthanizing with a Bang!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Seagryfn

ROFL. Dang it all, Truscott!
That was supposed to be a SEA-KRIT. shhhhhh!

(Try googling sock-monkey zombie, lmao)
sock.jpg

DeletedUser78416

ROFL. Dang it all, Truscott!
That was supposed to be a SEA-KRIT. shhhhhh!

(Try googling sock-monkey zombie, lmao)
sock.jpg

OMG your bloody mouthed stuffed doll is hung!

Can I say that?

lol!

Dude is rolling with a third leg!

:lol: