Isn't it Boring!

DeletedUser

Ah. I didn't see the relevance to this thread, maybe that was why i was confused... :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

b0stj4n: good to see you know how to use the maps... :icon_razz:

I must say I agree with parge in that the forums arent much fun without BORED! guys.. haha they always get their say in everything :icon_twisted:

yh, and FRST are doing a great job recruiting a 1.5mil player based in one of our continents...

DeletedUser

Parge, this forum had some respect for you till now, but i think you are loosing ground very quickly here with your pro-bored attitude :icon_sad:. The reason this forum was half dead when i got here was bcoz of mario and his men flaming anyone who questioned the motives of bored.

If his/my words mean nothing to you, then why do you keep responding?:icon_rolleyes:

On-topic: My sources indicate that nomad has severed its ties with xpred. They might be negotiating with bored and frst to see who will give them the better deal.
NOMADS, i believe could be the deciding factor at the time of final battle. Looks like it is going to be a race for the diplomats of frst and bored to get nomad on their side respectively.

"Pro-Bored"? Yes, I have friends in Bored, I would like to say I have friends in just about every tribe. I have never had respect for you B0st, I only respond out of a hope that you will someday grow a pair and tell us who you actually are. If you are not willing to actually risk something with the words you say then you must not yourself believe in them. I am not 'pro-bored' as much as I am pro anything else, I am sorry it doesn't come off that way.

BTW, your "sources" were a little late on this one... I am pretty sure everyone knew that, I know I did before it even happened.

b0stj4n: good to see you know how to use the maps... :icon_razz:

I must say I agree with parge in that the forums arent much fun without BORED! guys.. haha they always get their say in everything :icon_twisted:

Jacal, great to see you here, what do you say you stick around and make them interesting?

DeletedUser

I think you had plenty of time to recruit him if he wanted to join you.

DeletedUser88324

Jacal, great to see you here, what do you say you stick around and make them interesting?

Thanks for the welcome parge! Been a while, hasn't it?? Them ole days :icon_confused: Nice to finally join the pnp! Have always read them, but never taken time to post. I think I will more often..

yh, and FRST are doing a great job recruiting a 1.5mil player based in one of our continents...

true, why do they insist on doing that? They keep saying they will expand toward k52, and yet they take in the largest player of one of our Ks?? :icon_evil:

Last edited:

Ururjay

true, why do they insist on doing that? They keep saying they will expand toward k52, and yet they take in the largest player of one of our Ks?? :icon_evil:

To say the true that have been FRST strategy since the beggining...:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i was a bit late on my last analysis, i admit. I got the info a bit before but was having a tough time swallowing the fact that nomads will turn on their allies just like that. :icon_redface: (and had a RL to attend to)

But i guess that bored was too darn intimidating to nomad, huh?
Job well done MARIO..i applaud you on your tribe's diplomatic / intimidating skills.

I don't know if this news is old here as well, but i had to say it out aloud here:

NOMADS are now allied with bored. In fact if my sources are correct, they are already making plans to take out their nearby xpred members. Come on nomads, i thought so much better of you :icon_sad:

I mean, how down can you go? It is not only bad that you never helped your ally, but now you are going to deliver the killing bite as well?

DeletedUser88324

i was a bit late on my last analysis, i admit. I got the info a bit before but was having a tough time swallowing the fact that nomads will turn on their allies just like that. :icon_redface: (and had a RL to attend to)

But i guess that bored was too darn intimidating to nomad, huh?
Job well done MARIO..i applaud you on your tribe's diplomatic / intimidating skills.

I don't know if this news is old here as well, but i had to say it out aloud here:

NOMADS are now allied with bored. In fact if my sources are correct, they are already making plans to take out their nearby xpred members. Come on nomads, i thought so much better of you :icon_sad:

I mean, how down can you go? It is not only bad that you never helped your ally, but now you are going to deliver the killing bite as well?

hmmm.. yet again you seem to be off on your analysis bud.. MARIO? Our tribe has not hel contact whatsoever with him tbh.. it's in you to believe that.. however, I will take your other caustic remarks about our tribe as from whom they come from (a no balled or maybe single-balled fellow that fears to give his ingame id.)..

homework for you, b0stj4n: get new sources..

DeletedUser

hehe..u may not know me much jacal..you seem to be new around here :icon_wink:

i do hide behind an alias as it is my wish and i will NOT reveal it at a later date. I am having way too much fun in the forums to do that, but do not worry, we may find each other in the battlefield someday (only that you will never know that it is me) :icon_twisted:

As for going off on my analysis..you are wrong! i do have sources that have been proven to be right every now and again and those who read the forums know that i never give wrong info. Sure, this world is dynamic and alliances/trust will always change around and i will try to bring the updated info to the forums before the tribes actually want to publish it. Why? because that is the job of a unbiased reporter:icon_cool:

And the news for now is : I repeat, NOMAD are indeed allied with bored.
btw, you do know your tribe shares border with frst right? I heard they are pretty pissed off at your leaders.

DeletedUser88324

hehe..u may not know me much jacal..you seem to be new around here :icon_wink:

i do hide behind an alias as it is my wish and i will NOT reveal it at a later date. I am having way too much fun in the forums to do that, but do not worry, we may find each other in the battlefield someday (only that you will never know that it is me) :icon_twisted:

As for going off on my analysis..you are wrong! i do have sources that have been proven to be right every now and again and those who read the forums know that i never give wrong info. Sure, this world is dynamic and alliances/trust will always change around and i will try to bring the updated info to the forums before the tribes actually want to publish it. Why? because that is the job of a unbiased reporter:icon_cool:

And the news for now is : I repeat, NOMAD are indeed allied with bored.
btw, you do know your tribe shares border with frst right? I heard they are pretty pissed off at your leaders.

well, if FRST is pissed off, that is their problem. We have talked to them several times abut our K42,43 and they seem to not care..

Man, you must be a FRST member, eh?:icon_razz:

oh, and yes..I am a new POSTER if that is what you mean.. but I have been reading everything, just havnt responded untill now, so I do agree most info you provide is legit.. (but that is all good I can say bout you :p)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If b0stj4n is indeed a FRST member then he must be terribly bad at reading forums as whatever he posts here about us is always (99% of the time) wrong.

Jacal why do you keep posting? does mario not have his leather collar around your neck yet?

Maybe he will get his whips out if you keep posting.

DeletedUser88324

If b0stj4n is indeed a FRST member then he must be terribly bad at reading forums as whatever he posts here about us is always (99% of the time) wrong.

Jacal why do you keep posting? does mario not have his leather collar around your neck yet?

haha, whatever.. I have freedom to speak in the forums as you do finky. Mario does not run me nor anyone in NOMAD. ;)

however, i dont really care who b0stj4n is, as most don't either.. but do enjoy seeing him amuse himself with his comments :p

DeletedUser

Fail finkcy...

Jacal isn't in Bored, do some research.