Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

they updated the map software. Its a very dark blue now and if u stare close enough you'll see where they nobled

well i can give C2 another color permanently, if enough people vote for it. I think that they are visible enough, if you rely want to see them.

DeletedUser

We at C² enjoy the color blue, thank you.

*Speaking as a C² Council Member*

DeletedUser

i mean just lighten a shade please, i think it doesnt do them justice if we cant see all their nobling

DeletedUser

I'm not quite sure what you are talking about Crazy. I can see it just fine. It could be just your computer settings; making everything appear a little darker? It's worth giving it a check.

DeletedUser

It could be just your computer settings; making everything appear a little darker? It's worth giving it a check.

i'll look into that, more or less its just me because i cant see for crap

DeletedUser

I know how that is. Without my contacts or reading glasses, my computer screen just looks a bright light when I'm sitting in my chair.

DeletedUser

ooo, i know how that works lol. I cant see much of anything with my contacts or glasses

DeletedUser

About those rumours regarding *MK* moving to the LSHRV front line with C2. Their little cluster isn't really front line. Give it a week or two and I guess it will be though.

DeletedUser

*MK* made an attempt to move to the front but lets just say it didn't work out for them.

DeletedUser

naa, actually what they did is a good investment. Its not exactly the front yet, but when ( if ( gotta stay unbiased)) that becomes front then that village will be built up

DeletedUser

naa, actually what they did is a good investment. Its not exactly the front yet, but when ( if ( gotta stay unbiased)) that becomes front then that village will be built up

Not arguing that, just reporting on what happens. If they continue to expand their cluster at the current rate, it will make it interesting when the front reaches them.

DeletedUser90823

Who ever makes these maps redsox1621 does not have 550 villages but actually only 423 villages and there for should be taken off the fastest noblers map thought i would point it out to you.

redsox1621 3.398.792 423 8035

DeletedUser

It measures how many total villages they've nobled, not how many village they currently have. So if a player has nobled a village, and then lost it, its not like they never conquered it. You can check it for my account too (Crosamich). I'm listed at 800-some villages nobled I believe, but I currently only have 791.

DeletedUser90823

Ah right my bad i thought it was they currently had, my bad thanks for telling me that Jurasu :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

families needs to be updated again on the map, when they changed name (LSHRV) it took sunny out of family setting