Hey W36

DeletedUser

Course you do ;) Dont worry Social Recluse's dont always die lonely virgins ;)

Lol and you still playing, chat and converse in the same fourm. We must be Social Recluses together! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Your filling a void in my life, Its right inbetween taking a sh*t and wiping my ass.

DeletedUser

It never occoured to you that there may be a reason I ended 'amongst some decent players'? Just because I was not an internal nobling barb muncher therefore, never had one of the biggest accounts on this world doesn't show 'average'. Maybe you should take a lesson in interpretting stats.

What this one Mozely? If your playing amongst accounts like wizzydizzy, reguardless of current owners or not, its not that hard to grow an account. Plus, XVI fail pretty hard by the looks of it, reguardless of my spying attempts for them, its not hard to pull together a ms noble train :/. But yeah, want a cookie?

DeletedUser

What this one Mozely? If your playing amongst accounts like wizzydizzy, reguardless of current owners or not, its not that hard to grow an account. Plus, XVI fail pretty hard by the looks of it, reguardless of my spying attempts for them, its not hard to pull together a ms noble train :/. But yeah, want a cookie?

Yeah, and now you are showing that you really have no idea about world 36 at all, which is all the more reason why you should take your sorry behind some place else. The only thing you got right was the fact that XVI are useless.