LEGION: World 33's Star!

DeletedUser81101

"At this rate LEGION might take a single K in 2 years or so" - Well guess what, thats faster than you.

And I believe hrgos just owned your stats there with a nice unbiased view there. hmm 1422/305 whats that? roughly a 5.5:1 ratio.. t'is a little worse than our 2:1 ratio isn't it.

DeletedUser

Please guys for future purposes dont forget to include the inactives tribe Sexy Bitches in the stats.

DeletedUser

Lol seriously I thought you wouldnt be so dumb to bring up the 'you noble more inactives of us' argument lol

GOt put in your place there :)

DeletedUser

Lol seriously I thought you wouldnt be so dumb to bring up the 'you noble more inactives of us' argument lol

GOt put in your place there :)

whoa whoa whoa there buddy before you get all high and mighty on me I never said anything about LEGION nobling more in actives then us. all I stated was the fact that LEGION is burning through their own players quicker then they are HAWKS. So the statement...

Take a look at a map mate, hawks are being chewed through by Legion.

is a gross exaggeration/hyperbole.

Also I never said anything about the HAWKS/TW/E=MC not internal nobling nor did I say anything about us nobling less then LEGION. As a matter in fact E=MC is the main source of the internals.

Internals from the past month.
TW - 417
E=MC2 - 596
HAWKS - 219

"At this rate LEGION might take a single K in 2 years or so" - Well guess what, thats faster than you.

NO...REALLY. I didn't realize that. :icon_rolleyes:

Then again though in case you didn't notice HAWKS is currently losing the war in stats so unless LEGION is losing all those villages in only one K and gaining in another there will be no exchange in K dominance unless players either go barb or switch tribes.

The only real progress made in war at this stage in the game is when player go inactive. :icon_neutral:

And I believe hrgos just owned your stats there with a nice unbiased view there. hmm 1422/305 whats that? roughly a 5.5:1 ratio.. t'is a little worse than our 2:1 ratio isn't it.

I'll say it one more time...I never ever said anything about our nobling being quicker or the ratio being higher. All I stated was this...

actually it's slightly different...

Detox was friendly with LEGION and they are merging together due to leadership/inactivity issues within DETOX.

E=MC we're enemies with HAWKS and TW; However, they came together due to leadership leaving as well.

Actually Legion is chewing through...well LEGION.

If you don't believe me then just look at the stats and draw your own conclusions...I'll give you the fact that stats can be used to mislead or skew and argument. But no matter what...stats don't lie.

At this rate LEGION might take a single K in 2 years or so :icon_rolleyes:

now if my math is not mistaken your nobling yourselves at a 2:1 ratio for every HAWK village you take. Now if you consider how many village you guys actually keep well you looking at closer to an 8:1 ratio.

Now I ask you...Do you see what I'm doing here? :icon_wink:

I see nothing in there that even insinuates or remotely support the argument we noble less internal then you :icon_rolleyes:. So please read a little more carefully and be sure not to hurt your brain while reading. I have gotten complaints before about my replys being to long. If you don't like it then don't read it. But if you chose not to read it then don't put words in my mouth that aren't even close to my argument.

Also just to be clear (for all you LEGION monkeys) I'm am not condemning nor condoning the internal nobling. I recognize it as a necessary evil that must be done otherwise your enemy will take advantage of it. It is a quick easy way to get fully built villages without wasting to much troops. I also know that the reason why there is so much internalling is due to the merge with DETOX and certain members going inactive and being eaten up (just look at the stats and you can tell who..it's no secret :)).

With that said you also must realize that E=MC2 and TW are doing the same thing. just as I said though...

E=MC we're enemies with HAWKS and TW; However, they came together due to leadership leaving as well.

hence the internals... so chill. :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

GuardianAngel, your post was one of the stupidest posts I've seen yet. Completely pointless .

If you understand that internal noblings are high on both sides, then I really don't see why you posted those stats at all. The truth of the matter is, Legion IS doing better than hawks in the war. It's plain and simple. Whether Legion has nobled more internals than hawks players is completely irrelevant. As far as the rate at which this is happening, then assuming 1 rate based on the stats of one month is juvenile. It might as well be that the recent merge is the reason behind the high internal noblings and relatively lower enemy conquers. So the stats of this last month in no way predict the stats of the next. Now I hope this is not too hard for your blown up head to understand.

Before you start talking about other people's stupidity or inability to understand your posts, maybe you should read your posts twice (or more if required) to see if there is anything of value in them. If you have nothing interesting to say, then I suggest you say nothing at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

GuardianAngel, your post was one of the stupidest posts I've seen yet. Completely pointless (I'm glad 2Hot likes it though, it makes what I said even more evident).

If that was really the stupidest post you ever seen you really need to get out of W33 mate... :icon_confused:

If you understand that internal noblings are high on both sides, then I really don't see why you posted those stats at all. The truth of the matter is, Legion IS doing better than hawks in the war. It's plain and simple. Whether Legion has nobled more internals than hawks players is completely irrelevant.

Actually it is completely relevant cause this...

Take a look at a map mate, hawks are being chewed through by Legion.

is complete BS and you know it. Legion is doing better then HAWKS in the war...but not enough to say they are being 'chewed through' by LEGION. plain and simple. and the fact that LEGION has interneled more villages is completely relevant cause the rate of internal nobling is a direct representation of the player loss within the tribe. and active players are essentially what wins wars. Doesn't matter how many troops or how many village a player has unless he is online to use them.

As far as the rate at which this is happening, then assuming 1 rate based on the stats of one month is juvenile. It might as well be that the recent merge is the reason behind the high internal noblings and relatively lower enemy conquers. So the stats of this last month in no way predict the stats of the next. Now I hope this is not too hard for your blown up head to understand.

Actually it makes perfect sense...and i'll admit that it is a bit flawed to try and get an accurate rate of internal nobling and enemy nobling based off of one month...however the 3 month stats don't look any better...

Side 1:
Tribes: LEGION
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HAWKS
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 653
Side 2: 548
Difference: 105

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,756,780
Side 2: 3,884,255
Difference: 872,525

image.php

Remember now...we're talking about just LEGION and HAWKS right now...so please don't drag other tribes into this.

and also you have to remember that the one thing that no one can really predict in this game is the factor of RL. people sometimes just randomly quit and disappear. Who knows maybe next month merrak will decide to quit and the front in the north is open. or maybe IFY suddenly get's hit by a bus and cannot log in for the next 3 months opening up the middle near me :icon_twisted: (not that I wish any ill harm on him of course :icon_confused:). However...based upon my experience in past worlds...and taking into account the fact that people will still continue to quit and internal nobling will still take place...and the past couple months progress of both tribes...I can comfortably say that there will be no trading of K's for months (unless of course players move tribes...which I doubt)

Before you start talking about other people's stupidity or inability to understand your posts, maybe you should read your posts twice (or more if required) to see if there is anything of value in them. If you have nothing interesting to say, then I suggest you say nothing at all.

i am truly sorry but the ability to read and comprehend above a 3rd grade level is required to discern whether or not their is anything of value in my posts. If you are having a hard time reading I suggest 'hooked on phonics'

DeletedUser

If that was really the stupidest post you ever seen you really need to get out of W33 mate... :icon_confused:

please tell me what part of this statement makes sense, I should leave the world because I found your post one of the stupidest I've seen? does this world not allow people to express their opinions? or am I missing something :icon_neutral:

Actually it is completely relevant cause this...

I'm not sure if you're aware of what this thread is about, but it is about how legion looks like in the map, now go back to the map and tell me that you don't see hawks chewed thru by legion. Regardless of your inability to understand the topic of the thread, I think I showed you that the west had more internal noblings than the east, so the west is losing active players at a faster rate (since you like generalizing a month's stats into general rates).

Now I love how you don't want to put the rest of the tribes in the mix, if we take out the members that get beaten down and put them in another tribe, then we can play around with the stats anyway we like. If you want any of your claims to have any significance, you have to show things objectively i.e. west vs. east, otherwise don't bother.

and your final point only repeats what I said. you don't know what will happen next month so saying legion will need 2 yrs to take over a k at "this" rate is naive (not to say stupid).

it's funny how you said you've had the problem of others not understanding your long posts before ... have you considered the fact that it might not be the fault of everyone else's ability to comprehend but your inability to put forth a valid arguement?

DeletedUser

The only real progress made in war at this stage in the game is when player go inactive. :icon_neutral:

This is so true. For example Okole Puka for your side and 1shottfr and Hellochase on our side. It makes a lot of difference to the village landscape but also brings different players onto the frontlines who were not expecting it. That is when a K is successfully taken. Or if a player owns most of a continent and a major op is put upon them and they can't handle the pressure and they lose a lot of villages. That is how this war will be won.

DeletedUser81101

Every single topic in w33 ends up with either barb or internal nobling discussion :|

DeletedUser

Every single topic in w33 ends up with either barb or internal nobling discussion :|

I know :S I know I probably don't help this fact but oh well. Btw HAWKS are you giving pagerone another account (aka walty20) he has names next to his villages so I am assuming he is being eaten. You giving him another account? If so could you tell us which one so we can noble him out again :)

DeletedUser

Yes the whole pagerone thing was a complete waste of time...my fault!:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

To be fair, pagerone isn't a bad guy, he was just impatient and didn't have the experience, to adjust from what he was doing to suddenly being under heavy attack. But that was my fault for letting him talk me into letting coming over before putting a plan in place.

I will tell you though, he was never a spy. Take that for what its worth, obviously you don't have to believe me. And I can't prove it...but our correspondence was limited to him talking about not being happy where he was and wanting to come to hawks...maybe he mentioned a few things about this or that leader quitting, or maybe such a such account being nobled out, or that account having a new player...but that was all stuff we already knew. We didn't want him to spy anyway, he would have been far too obvious.

I know that doesn't change your view that he was a traitor to your side, and justly so. But from his view...he never wanted to war on hawks...after all we were friendly with him before when we were allied with Detox, and when all the leaders he knew quit...and then on top of that players started leaving to go into Legion, he felt disinfranchised.

I told him what would happen doing it this way, Maybe he'll learn to listen next time...but still I put most of the fault on myself for not having controlled the situation. Oh well. Can't turn back the clock.

DeletedUser

Hmm, GA, you quoted me a few times there, but I don't recall that was me that had said a few of those quotes.

[spoil]

As far as the rate at which this is happening, then assuming 1 rate based on the stats of one month is juvenile. It might as well be that the recent merge is the reason behind the high internal noblings and relatively lower enemy conquers. So the stats of this last month in no way predict the stats of the next. Now I hope this is not too hard for your blown up head to understand.

[/spoil]

Or it may be because I have a headache right now, but if you could, please link me to these posts..

"is complete BS and you know it. Legion is doing better then HAWKS in the war...but not enough to say they are being 'chewed through' by LEGION. plain and simple. and the fact that LEGION has interneled more villages is completely relevant cause the rate of internal nobling is a direct representation of the player loss within the tribe. and active players are essentially what wins wars. Doesn't matter how many troops or how many village a player has unless he is online to use them."

Take a look at K34 and K14. Yes, K34&14 have always been that blue :icon_rolleyes:

Now, take a look at the map split down the middle, which it was nearly like that a few months ago (may have been some small bumps longer ago) Which side do you think has advanced through :icon_idea:

If I recall K34 was E=MC2, but merged into Hawks, and It was if you would say completely grey (on the updating maps) What would you prefer me to call it? Chewing threw Hawks, fine they aren't chewing through Hawks, they are breaking through Hawks .. Whichever way we put it, you can't sugar coat it to make it look like northern Hawks are standing their ground.

Now, take a look at the south. Here we can say both sides have came to a stop. There is 2 K's which one side has advanced in. Hawks have done a good job pushing in K55, I won't deny that, but Legion/Detox have held them in that place for the last few weeks. Now, K75, Hawks have managed to eat away at barbs left over from a Detox player, no, I am not flaming them for that, but Legion have managed to take active players villages up North, I may provide some proof, but I don't think anyone will argue with that.

If you don't think Legion are chewing, eating, breaking, stepping over Hawks OR W/EVA you would like to call it then good for you, keep that up, I will stick with my proof, fact, something everyone is able to look at. Don't start this thread about internal/inactive nobling, and no it is not relevant, if it was then Hawks/TW/E=MC2 must be pretty bad tribes, so don't go there, you wont win. But if you must, "Active players are essentially what win wars" - Ohreally? So your side has pushed Legion/Detox to internal noble? Or what, you just want to make Legion/Detox look bad, so they can stop internals, and you can eat them? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser81101

I think we should try shape ourselves into the Mona Lisa :|

DeletedUser

I'm still waiting GuardianAngel :icon_rolleyes:

If you can't link me to the thread that I wrote those, then you basically made them up, or took it from somewhere else and put my name on it ....

DeletedUser

he quoted me DDR, he just put your name by mistake

Well, I sure hope he didn't think It was me, because if he was linking all that together, starting from my quote (there is only 1 there that are my words) and trying to break it down, flame it w/eva - Fail. :icon_cool: