needing a co-player

DeletedUser

lol lambchop is not a insult nor a privelage its just how some call me gummy bear instead of gummer

i called you lambchop instead of lambezz its just mind games, i call panda fatpanda in the forums when she calls me gummy bear but that does not reflect RL as i do not know her its just a game and a play on words (you ever seen a skiny panda?/you assosciate lamb with lambchop)

nothing personal just playing with words, i could have said lambz to the slaughter like many did but i like my own little puns lol

god of war is more like a sheep or cow, basically noting threatening but food at end of the day :) god of war lol basically baby paver, more ike god of barbs ha god or war = god of warts

DeletedUser

ha ha i like that....
thats why i havnt left my name out for that sort of stuff
although my mummy did used to call me jay jay as a kid :p

DeletedUser

Lol i was never offended when i was called lambchops. But the name lambezz is a nickname to my last name Lambright. So you know Lambs all around

Prizonerofwar

When you have a coplayer/coplayers, giving away your online times isn't a problem ;)

DeletedUser

Oh yeah. Have you found one yet by the way? Because im going to attack you at around 7 server time :p

DeletedUser

Personally i would like to see you shut us up. And the only way to do that is rim us. lol Good luck

DeletedUser

i'll atttack u both today

take no notice god as we have a similar name i think we would be good together, quickly move your troops out i'll take your villages and send you the password.

you can trust me:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

take no notice god as we have a similar name i think we would be good together, quickly move your troops out i'll take your villages and send you the password.

you can trust me:lol:

hey wait, I called it first! You can trust me!