OMFG! - the Next epic fail

Laurefinwe

Hello dear ladies and gentlemen of the South Eastern region of World 49. Ain't you tired of receiving invitations from tribes with names like World Conquerors, The Destroyers, The village eaters and others like those that makes you think: "Holly Paladins, another bunch of n00bs wanting to hide their n00bishness under an aggressive name". Well, for you, my dear inhabitant of K66/k65, Laurefinwe brings his last future epic fail:

Next epic fail - OMFG!

Ex-leader of KW's Academy on world 6: KWa, ex-leader of that trouble-maker tribe of World 35: The Resistance. Those experiences have given me the wisdom to know what not to do to make a failure of a tribe... or maybe not.
Anyway, there are 20 spots to fill in OMFG!, we don't want more than 23-25 members (I know it's stupid, but f**k it, I'm doing it my way). So, if you wanna try us, are willing to fight, are active and have some kind of experience in this game don't think about it twice, and shoot an IGM to me (Laurefinwe) or to General10.

It's a pleasure to be back. Good luck and have fun.

Laurefinwe, greatest TW failiure

Last edited:

frostyfingers

Hmmm, if your tribe fails nearly as hard as mine does, maybe there could be an epic alliance fail in future since we will fail at taking the North-Western hemisphere...keep in touch!

Laurefinwe

Or maybe an epic failed war?
Let me see what I get and I'll get back to you in some weeks about that epic alliance fail =D

DeletedUser

Mod-He be breakin the rules in this post. staring out the naughty words is still breaking the rules ;)

DeletedUser

*Shows up in anime cop outfit holding handcuffs*

naught boys need to be taught lessons

*cracks a whip*

DeletedUser

yeah.....i'm a crazed blood soaked witch. I try to make it my habit to slaughter everything......Unless you have epic cuteness level I will kill you -_-

or you can just me made of win

Laurefinwe

yeah.....i'm a crazed blood soaked witch. I try to make it my habit to slaughter everything......Unless you have epic cuteness level I will kill you -_-

or you can just me made of win

I guess I'm dead failure then... :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

lol ok sorry XD i'll leave you alone now XD *hugs, bites neck, sucks blood*

have a good time :p night

frostyfingers

Mod-He be breakin the rules in this post. staring out the naughty words is still breaking the rules ;)

nobody like a snitch! you would get shanked in jail for snitchin, and beaten down south with a watermelon across the head!

let's try to avoid being a tattle-tail and not troll the whole forum k?