Faaaaaark - Goodbye Friend

DeletedUser

Today one of my best friends in this game is officially gone from this world. Love him or hate him he is a great tw player and an awesome person. I am not one to start a goodbye thread for anyone but this one I owe. I gave Brad my word that if he deleted I would offer up explanation on the recent events that led up to his dismissal.

Contrary to some peoples opinion Brad was a huge part of DNY's success. When I was a Warlord in DNY he served as one of my warriors. Many times I sent him on impossible missions that he always found a way to accomplish. Together we broke through many tribes and some awesome players. We had THE best fighting team tribal wars has ever seen. Imagine superstarts like Monasi, Emperor Taizu, Chulthok, Selvedre, Jms, Tbolling, Eddy Gurge, and Baddersben all on the same team with faaaaaark under my noobish leadership. There was nothing we could not accomplish, at one point our team dominated the worlds top 10. We were able to knock out experienced players in a short amount of time and later on we started, and perfected, the "Zone Blitz" technique. Brad was always in the middle of our operations and he followed my orders.

Later on Brad and I were appointed to different roles in DNY by Emperor Taizu. Brad took on the Internal Affairs role while I was the War General. We faught like cats and dogs but we always figured out a way to work through our differences (mainly Taizu and/or Dada telling us to knock it off). When Taizu retired after the Oots war he left the tribe to Dada, Myself, and Brad all serving as codukes. Each of us had our own roles that we were in charge of and if there was a HC decision to be made Brad, Dada, and I usually could come to an agreement. After the Oots war we merged a few of their best with our tribe, this brought Pawen and Mr. Blonde. The 3 of them with strong personalities faught all the time. Dada and I were constantly putting out fires. Eventually we defeated A/D/E and later FEMA.

Once the wars was over the fighting began internally as that is just what warriors do. Pawen eventually retired, along with a few of the DNY vets. Internal fighting continued, usually surrounded by Brad and Blonde then later on between Dada and Brad when Dada cleaned house of DNY's inactives. This started feuding between Dada and Brad and stuck me in the middle. Dada and I had a different opinion on how to handle retired players. I wanted the path of the quickest way to end the world and Dada welcomed confrontation if it presented itself. Brad decided to stay on the world to prove a point to Dada and later on had hoped for a chance to war Blonde. Somehow I managed to keep the seperate sides apart and we went on about our business of killing the world.

Fast forward to recent events. With Brad outside of DNY in his own unofficial retirement tribe (BOOBS) he got attacked by a DNY players that spoke bad english. Brad had always said he would leave us alone unless provoked. Obviously this had provoked him and again I was trying to calm all sides down. In the meantime Blonde again stirred up some drama inside our tribe and was also outside the tribe. Dada and I considered warring both players, I suggested to go after Blonde first and he had always wanted to go after Brad first with the idea of killing the other once we had succeeded on the first. The rest of the leadership primarily wanted to leave both alone until we defeated the rest of the players. Not wanting to start a civil war I attempted to persuade Dada to continue on as before, I partially succeeded.

The internal turmoil brought the idea to Dada to get rid of DNY and start up a new tribe to "END" the world. This was not an idea that I had shared with Dada so I remained in DNY and we had 2 different tribes basically doing the same thing of killing the world. Since I knew Dada would look to war Brad I talked Brad into disbanding his retirement tribe and bring himself along with a few other retired DNY vets back to DNY. Both tribes continued on the course and the end looked like it was getting close. So Dada and I agreed to unify the tribes, I talked Blonde into coming back, and the plan was to have a final push. Without going into a lot of detail Dada and I had a huge falling out which brought an end to our 2 1/2 year friend ship and he decided to quit along with a few other friends. This was a HORRIBLE time for me as I did not take this well at all. Instead of being the one to put out flames in DNY I started adding fuel to the fires and without Dada being my calming influence things became a mess (mainly me). Blonde was not happy to see Dada leave the world and soon we were butting heads. In the past Blonde and I faught but at the end of the day we still respected each other. But this time it was different, we went at it like never before and I had gotten so pissed that I looked to turn to a friend. With Dada gone I made the mistake of turning to Brad. In the past when I turned to Dada looking to kick and war Blonde he had always gotten me to reconsider. But with me turning to Brad, Brad did nothing to get me to talk me out of this. Blonde had gotten me so pissed that I was ready to war him on the spot. I made plans with Brad that after this world was finished we would war Blonde. Obviously Brad welcomed this idea and was going to take a few more barbs around Blonde to get himself into position. Well, the next day Blonde quit and I thought to myself "Great another disaster avoided". I went away for the weekend thinking everything would smooth out but Brad had other ideas. With me pumping the idea of warring Blonde at the end, Brad wanted to do everything he could to get Blonde to come back. So he started attacking him even to the point of nobling a few of this villages. Blonde would not have any part of it and both of them spatted on our internal forums. One of my Barons took charge of the situation, removed Brad from the tribe, and waited for me to return. By the time I came back Brad was fit to be tied and started attacking the baron that had removed him. At that point we had started making plans of warring Brad.

So to answer everyones questions, yes there were plans of warring Blonde. But I realized that Blonde was a big reason why there were so few players left in the world. So nothing would have happened until the world was over. Obviously it probably would not have happened anyway because in order to war Blonde he would have had to agree to it. Blonde remained true to his word and pressed the delete button knowing he was pissing off Brad in the process. Knowing that Brad had made it clear that the only reason why he had stayed in this world was to war Dada and Blonde, I started pushing Brad to also delete. Brad was adimant about remaining since he had felt his name was mud. I tried to get him to realize that the longer he remained the more his name would be tarnished. Brad and I butted heads about this almost to the point that we were going to end our friendship. Another of our mutual friends stepped in, got us both to realize we were both acting stupid, and eventually we made an agreement for him to delete if I agreed to explain what had happened. Brad deleted and I am explaining.

So in close:

To the world I appologize for making your eyes bleed by reading this book.

To Brad, I hope we will always remain friends. Thank you for FINALLY deleting!

To Blonde, I do appologize for making plans against you. I think I have explained myself in MSN.

To the rest of DNY, sorry but you are now stuck with me. Now let us all go kill something! :icon_twisted:

I ask that the TW community join me in saying goodbye to one of the most contriversial yet great players this game has ever seen. Love him or hate him you have to admit he had a big part of the politics of not only this world, but a few others.

GOODBYE FRIEND!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Brad was one of the best and stuck around longer than many of us. Goodbye Brad and hope you will enjoy your vacation in May :)

Red I also wish you luck in your future in W12

DeletedUser

Bye, faaaaark. You were a great player. We will always remember you :p

sadahzinia

I strongly disagree with brad's choice to chase blonde and although i can understand his thinking now that you reveal us your secrets red i still believe you both made irrational steps at the end of this world.Still brad is someone i like a lot and he is one of the best players tribalwars ever seen.BB mate!

DeletedUser

I strongly disagree with brad's choice to chase blonde and although i can understand his thinking now that you reveal us your secrets red i still believe you both made irrational steps at the end of this world.Still brad is someone i like a lot and he is one of the best players tribalwars ever seen.BB mate!

Sadah, part of being human is that we all make mistakes. I would agree that we have made mistakes. I always said the only way DNY could be defeated was leadership.

DeletedUser

Was this part of the deal? :p

You kissing his ass publicly in return for him deleting? XD

DeletedUser

Dada and I considered warring both players, I suggested to go after Blonde first and he had always wanted to go after Brad first with the idea of killing the other once we had succeeded on the first.

To Blonde, I do appologize for making plans against you. I think I have explained myself in MSN.

That is not the same as you said on MSN at all. You said it was all his idea, and you just told brat okay to keep him happy for the time being... Good to know the truth now, just wonder why you could not say it before...
Not to mention how stupid it would have been to war me, while I was working together more with people in DNY without the annoying noobs interfering on the forum..

And brat was big part of politics on this world? He may have been a great warrior, although most part goes out to the others in Red's team, that is all he was. Politics and leading was definitly not his thing in this world.

The only word he ever kept is deleting now. And it seems he needed a lot of guidance in that as well..

And 1 final thing, if it was war brat was looking for against Dada and me, the weasel should have accepted the challenge, with the forming of END, instead of running to safety! No respect for this move or any of his actions..

DeletedUser

That is not the same as you said on MSN at all. You said it was all his idea, and you just told brat okay to keep him happy for the time being... Good to know the truth now, just wonder why you could not say it before...
Not to mention how stupid it would have been to war me, while I was working together more with people in DNY without the annoying noobs interfering on the forum..

Blonde, I never blamed it on Brad. I told you I was really pissed at the time. I told you these plans would be AFTER the world was over and I doubted you would have accepted anyway. Like you said it would be stupid to war you when you were helping kill the rest of the noobs. If you archive your MSN go back and read what I told you.

DeletedUser

Goodbye faaaark, you don't know me and I don't really know you,
but I really enjoyed all the happenings in W41. :)

DeletedUser

Goodbye Faaaaark, thank you for your work and time you invested to make DNY a better tribe.

There goes 2nd Duke, only 1 remaining :icon_twisted: :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Blonde, I never blamed it on Brad. I told you I was really pissed at the time. I told you these plans would be AFTER the world was over and I doubted you would have accepted anyway. Like you said it would be stupid to war you when you were helping kill the rest of the noobs. If you archive your MSN go back and read what I told you.

Red, you never told me it was your idea either. You said brat could war me when the world was over, not that you wanted to go after me and that only Dada convinced you not to...
Doesn't really matter either way, but no need to deny it.

Anyway, this festivity is about the rat leaving the world. No need for this discussion.

DeletedUser

Red, you never told me it was your idea either. You said brat could war me when the world was over, not that you wanted to go after me and that only Dada convinced you not to...
Doesn't really matter either way, but no need to deny it.

No, I was pretty hot the week you and I were going at it and I have no reason to deny it. But I was not going to war you, unless absolutely necessary, until the end.

Anyway, this festivity is about the rat leaving the world. No need for this discussion.

Great, feel free to him me up on MSN if you want to discuss further.

DeletedUser

sad day

:icon_sad: I am gonna miss brad... he was always so nice and helped me a lot, plus now he left W41 where I played with him too and he was such a great leader there as well.

and blonde noone misses you for a reason, why are you sticking around here and still always having to get your two cents in..... your like that creepy dude who keeps going back to his old high school

DeletedUser

Take Care brad, you were an intricate part in DNY's success as was every member, you were and are a great TW player. And most definately belong in a hall of fame in w12 (although you will hate to be list next to the other players who belong there lol)

Thankyou for making w12 interesting and the awesome fun it was. Whether people liked your attitude or your style of play , you were one of the reasons w12 was so interesting and encouraged everyone to log on, it will be really hard to find a world with as many awesome personalities as w12 had. With as much tension and challenges, controversy and plot twists. Thankyou again for the great times to you and the great players and personalities of w12.

and Blonde none misses you for a reason, why are you sticking around here and still always having to get your two cents in..... your like that creepy dude who keeps going back to his old high school

I miss blonde so you be quiet :p there are many players im sure who miss him as well. Whether you like him or not just like brad they made w12 what it is. Blonde is and was a fantastic player and he made w12 as interesting as faaaark did. Although i do agree with you on the fact that i find him a little creepy to.

DeletedUser

Take Care brad, you were an intricate part in DNY's success as was every member, you were and are a great TW player. And most definately belong in a hall of fame in w12 (although you will hate to be list next to the other players who belong there lol)

Thankyou for making w12 interesting and the awesome fun it was. Whether people liked your attitude or your style of play , you were one of the reasons w12 was so interesting and encouraged everyone to log on, it will be really hard to find a world with as many awesome personalities as w12 had. With as much tension and challenges, controversy and plot twists. Thankyou again for the great times to you and the great players and personalities of w12.

I miss blonde so you be quiet :p there are many players im sure who miss him as well. Whether you like him or not just like brad they made w12 what it is. Blonde is and was a fantastic player and he made w12 as interesting as faaaark did. Although i do agree with you on the fact that i find him a little creepy to.

You're mocking at Blonde being creepy? Bah! you're just jealous you ain't Dutch! :p All the Dutch are, 'creepy' by your description and brilliant by mine :D

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Suko, you think velcro gloves are brilliant because of the benifits to your animalistic tastes....

Baaaaah

You are definately creepy. Within a few days of actually talking to each other you were demanding video calls with me... talk to Ogun W41 maybe. Ask Rednecks what I mean.

DeletedUser

Suko, you think velcro gloves are brilliant because of the benifits to your animalistic tastes....

Baaaaah

You are definately creepy. Within a few days of actually talking to each other you were demanding video calls with me... talk to Ogun W41 maybe. Ask Rednecks what I mean.

Well.. I did get those video calls :p So that means you liked it ;)