Map of W6

DeletedUser

KW runs through half of the Order and layerd on top which makes us look alot smaller.
If Order was atleast on top of KW it would show the big picture of the 4 large tribes

Mick876

w622010.jpg

DeletedUser

Now you see?
That shows a way clearer image and its clear they where layered on the bottom

DeletedUser

Not much difference tbh. only Manoka thats smaller now.

It looks like you're layering HIRE on the top of everybody else. Good propaganda, but not a true reflection.

And i'm saying this because you've bevelled the layers, and you can see at the edges of HIRE, their roundedness. You can't see OrDs, because it's underneath HIRE...

DeletedUser

It looks like you're layering HIRE on the top of everybody else. Good propaganda, but not a true reflection.

And i'm saying this because you've bevelled the layers, and you can see at the edges of HIRE, their roundedness. You can't see OrDs, because it's underneath HIRE...

You can see with clusters how clear it is :p

Mick876

Of course i am. If i make the map, i am going to make it biased to my opinion, after all i am the one who put the effort into it.

what happened with k6 :(

Nom Nom Nom :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Of course i am. If i make the map, i am going to make it biased to my opinion, after all i am the one who put the effort into it.

I know. Was just pointing it out.

For sake of nothing really important, could you do a map with these specifics?
  • Only OrD/HIRE
  • HIRE: Dark Red (Not too dark)
  • OrD: Dark Blue (Not too dark)
  • No bevelment, or emboss
  • Each layer has 50% transparency
  • 1px border around each layer, rather than a thick one.

Pretty please? :)