W43 Updating Maps Made by Nickjer

DeletedUser88324

I am pretty sure "The letter" was given after the alliance was dropped, I am fairly certain.

I didn't war you yes, and you know why, do you want me to go into detail?

haha, no need to...i remember :icon_rolleyes: haha

remember that day i got all pissed and insulted you??

DeletedUser

There has been a group hug in the east. I guess the leaders are following the rest of the world :icon_rolleyes:

giraffe195 can you please add a new family when you get a chance

WMD
WMD2
WMD3
WMD4 (LOL2 should change name shortly)
WMD5

There is so many, hope I haven't missed anyone :icon_redface:

***Disclaimer**** I am merely a grunt. My tribe is not responsible of my Words/Actions

DeletedUser

There has been a group hug in the east. I guess the leaders are following the rest of the world :icon_rolleyes:

WMD
WMD2
WMD3
WMD4 (LOL2 should change name shortly)
WMD5

There is so many, hope I haven't missed anyone :icon_redface:

***Disclaimer**** I am merely a grunt. My tribe is not responsible of my Words/Actions

we didnt want to feel left out from all the hug's of previous weeks...........

DeletedUser

Code:
lol F. - lol, L.O.L2
AAA F. - AAA, AAA, AAA3, AAAAAA
UTW#1 F. - UTW#1, UTW#2, UTW#3, UTW#4, UTW#5, UTW#6
BORED! F. - BORED!, NUBS
WMD F. - WMD, WMD2, WMD3, WMD4,

These are all the families in the list right now.
Correct if there are any mistakes.
There is no WMD5
There is no APOC.
Any missing families, please add to the list in the same format. Capitalization and spelling is a must.
Thanks.

DeletedUser

So all partial merges=families because their a remnant or is it more likely they are just people abandoned to be nobled or ignored? To the latter I'd say yes, don't list them as families since they aren't.

DeletedUser

So all partial merges=families because their a remnant or is it more likely they are just people abandoned to be nobled or ignored? To the latter I'd say yes, don't list them as families since they aren't.
Okay then I should be expecting to see those ex-motion now in FRST nobling whats left of motion or else your point is a moo point to use the immortal words of joey :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Okay then I should be expecting to see those ex-motion now in FRST nobling whats left of motion or else your point is a moo point to use the immortal words of joey :icon_biggrin:
no offense intended by this statement, but you didn't read my post correctly. I said "nobled or ignored" the main idea behind that was they don't have anything to do with us anymore. By leaving it doesn't declare war neither does it affirm peaceful relations with each other.
If we made a statement pertaining to us having alliance or nap that still wouldn't qualify the relationship as a family. Had we agreed they are still part of our tribe even though they weren't accepted into it, then they would qualify as a family.
Bored! had made such a declaration by deny it as untruthful/allowing it on the map regarding Nubs. I'm only bring it up to show the difference, I did not bring up all the qualifiers for making a family was...lazy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no offense intended by this statement, but you didn't read my post correctly. I said "nobled or ignored" the main idea behind that was they don't have anything to do with us anymore. By leaving it doesn't declare war neither does it affirm peaceful relations with each other.
If we made a statement pertaining to us having alliance or nap that still wouldn't qualify the relationship as a family. Had we agreed they are still part of our tribe even though they weren't accepted into it, then they would qualify as a family.
Bored! had made such a declaration by deny it as untruthful/allowing it on the map regarding Nubs. I'm only bring it up to show the difference, I did not bring up all the qualifiers for making a family was...lazy
I read your post correctly dont worry :icon_wink:

So to get into this a bit. If you noble them then there is no question of them being a family, thats clear. However on the other hand if you take in the top 6 (or however you took in) players of another tribe, which im guessing you took them in because they were the best of Motion, then that leaves the inactives and/or less quality players still surrounding the new FRST recruits.
[SPOIL]
map.php
[/SPOIL]
Now like I said if they are to be nobled then they cant be considered a family obviously, but if they are to be ignored like you said they may be then there could only be one possible reason for that... there is diplomacy between remnants of motion and FRST because these new FRST recruits wont sit there and not noble inactives and/or less quality players surrounding them for no other reason than current standing diplomacy.

Now if this were to happen then it would beg the question...are motion, because they have standing diplomacy, just a non-public branch of FRST :icon_neutral:

Of course this is all based on your point of being nobled or ignored, it will become clear one way or the other pretty soon.

And hence ^^^ that little quotey of mine still stands true :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I want to correct you so many times but it's getting long...
So I shall try to be concise.
Could not open spoiler, so if it was pertinent information sorry.
1: you made several absolutes in order to make your points(absolutes are mostly wrong)
2: You made the statement inactives/sucky players will not be ignored and that the only solution was"secret family". Ignoring the idea of Nap(could be), Alliance(could be), or non affiliated group(could be).
3: second part of 2, that statement also practically states " all noobs will be nobled all the time as well as inactives" that is simply not the case. You seem as if your purposy ignoring the fact situation has relevance in any decision making process. Wasting nukes on Motion instead of you(bored!) would be a poor decision.
4:question are you waring AAA,Ni, or Manic? or all nobody tribes If you aren't are you allies/families? This could be a poor example(since this is almost in endgame/total war) however the point is simply because you aren't fighting someone, doesn't mean your Allies/families/naps.
5: if your angle is that Motion having former members in frst=auto friendship. Then I'd like to cite the case of wolf(something, a former leader of apoc) joing Bored! and then getting quickly devoured by Apoc.
6: I simply wanted a six.. but really your statement of only one end result in a situation, really reeks of someone being narrow minded or someone purposely trying to construe information in a deceitful manner.In this case I'd believe the latter.
So no I don't believe that statement hold true(your original post), I do believe the time will tell statement. I'm just trying to show you/others, the information you presented was closed minded or intentionally construing an incorrect view.
Once again I don't mean to offend If I did, I dislike flaming in it's entirety.If it sounds like such, I apologize.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now if this were to happen then it would beg the question...are motion, because they have standing diplomacy, just a non-public branch of FRST :icon_neutral:

No, we have no affiliation with Motion as a tribe. We had planned to enlist Magics top players since early, way before this world war broke out. When both parties were more than comfortable to join forces, we accepted them.

Whether they will attack their former tribemates or support us in the Bored war will be sorted out in due time.

DeletedUser

then that leaves the inactives and/or less quality players still surrounding the new FRST recruits.

Don't forget the people who haven't long since joined (/rejoined) this world, we are not a family tribe as far as I am aware.

Just because you have a merge doesn't mean you have to eat the ones who didn't merge therefore if you don't eat them it doesn't mean you are a family.

DeletedUser

I want to correct you so many times but it's getting long...
At least if you are gonna write another post with a decent bit of writing split it up a bit, walls hurt my eyes (yes I have to wear glasses, never wear em though :lol:)

Could not open spoiler, so if it was pertinent information sorry.
Just a map of FRST and Motion

1: you made several absolutes in order to make your points(absolutes are mostly wrong).
I was never known in school for being good in english class and I dont know what an absolute is.....I even googled it but still didnt understand :icon_redface:

2: You made the statement inactives/sucky players will not be ignored and that the only solution was"secret family". Ignoring the idea of Nap(could be), Alliance(could be), or non affiliated group(could be).
Ahh I knew you you would bring that up :icon_wink:
So lets look at the options you present.

NAP: So FRST take in the top players of a tribe then have an NAP with the remains of said tribe.

Now if you look back at what I said, I worded it very carefully.
"Now if this were to happen then it would beg the question...are motion, because they have standing diplomacy, just a non-public branch of FRST"

I bolded the important parts. So in fact when you say that I made the statement the only solution is motion being a secret family you are quite wrong.

Now let me explain why the bolded parts are important. "Beg the question" means the situation would be up for debate and discussion as to whether they earn family status or not.

"Non-public branch" is another important part of my post because as you see I clearly say branch and not family. Now people will come in here and say branch and family and academy etc etc are all the same and I would tend to agree for the most part, however this situation of merging in the top players and then keeping diplomacy with the remains doesnt necessarily imply family, but it also doesn't constitute the normal NAP status with another tribe as it would then be fairly obvious that they are your minions ready to be recruited should anymore of the remains impress atall.

3: second part of 2, that statement also practically states " all noobs will be nobled all the time as well as inactives" that is simply not the case. You seem as if your purposy ignoring the fact situation has relevance in any decision making process. Wasting nukes on Motion instead of you(bored!) would be a poor decision.
Yes the situation does have relevance in all decision making, I havent ignored that fact atall, thank you captain obvious. However you cannot simply ignore all the personal growth opportunities surrounding you to go long range with 100% of your troops. Everyone knows that effective peronal growth aswell as expanding with the tribe are very important aspects of tw, and to say that these new players would ignore surrounding inactives and/or noobs completely for none other than the sole purpose of nuking BORED! then I would very quickly question the that move.

4:question are you waring AAA,Ni, or Manic? or all nobody tribes If you aren't are you allies/families? This could be a poor example(since this is almost in endgame/total war) however the point is simply because you aren't fighting someone, doesn't mean your Allies/families/naps.
You are exectly right in that when you say they are poor examples.

AAA - Completely impractical for our southern players to expand through them as they are currently fighting against FRST and WMD.
Ni - Runners from the XPRED war, in which we took over the K we wanted from that, and we dont exactly share a huge amount of intertwined villages with them.
Manic - C'mon, really? :icon_rolleyes: We dont share the slightest border with them.

No on the contrary to all of your examples it is extremely practical and and beneficial to noble Motion for your new recruits.

5: if your angle is that Motion having former members in frst=auto friendship. Then I'd like to cite the case of wolf(something, a former leader of apoc) joing Bored! and then getting quickly devoured by Apoc.
No thats not what I said atall. I honestly dont understand where you got that from. If you can point out where I even impled this then ill more than happily discuss this point with you.

6: I simply wanted a six..
Making a 6th point for the sake of having 6 points could be construed as you needing to write more to make yourself sure of your argument. Im not saying thats how I see things, but just letting you know thats how some onlookers might view it :icon_twisted:
Quality > Quantity always :icon_biggrin:

but really your statement of only one end result in a situation, really reeks of someone being narrow minded or someone purposely trying to construe information in a deceitful manner.In this case I'd believe the latter.
So no I don't believe that statement hold true(your original post), I do believe the time will tell statement. I'm just trying to show you/others, the information you presented was closed minded or intentionally construing an incorrect view.
Once again I don't mean to offend If I did, I dislike flaming in it's entirety.If it sounds like such, I apologize.
Let me just quote something from the post you have just replied to.

"If you noble them then there is no question of them being a family, thats clear. However on the other hand"

Unfortunately for your whole last paragraph it is now null and void due to me obviously not being narrowminded as I presented more than 1 outcome. Nice try though :icon_wink: