Latvian players there.

DeletedUser74388

In W26 I joined a tribe that had started with a group of players off the Greek server. When I joined 90% of the tribes forum was litterally Greek. When it got reported shortly after (wasn't me, lol) they were told they had 48 hours to remove ALL the Greek or they would be disbanded.

DeletedUser

In w26? I too was playing there.

thank you all now I think I understand everything - I can try make it but I must be careful.

DeletedUser

Jā un es neesmu latviešu (Yes and I don't speak Latvian)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In W26 I joined a tribe that had started with a group of players off the Greek server. When I joined 90% of the tribes forum was litterally Greek. When it got reported shortly after (wasn't me, lol) they were told they had 48 hours to remove ALL the Greek or they would be disbanded.

hahahaha

wasnt me either :icon_wink:

*wink wink nudge nudge*

:icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Isn't that also extremely discriminatory...? "We will kick all players! ...from Greece...."

DeletedUser

Jā un es neesmu latviešu

you are not Latvian player but anyway you cant speak there in Latvian language - it is only English forum!