2 :-: Exile. :-: 419.596.989
3 :-: !WAR! :-: 396.220.479
4 :-: TSoH :-: 305.379.867
5 :-: tH :-: 282.438.718
6 :-: AXE :-: 272.286.961
7 :-: DAD :-: 164.136.899

I must say, this look's spiffin' in these new awesome colours. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

DA - actualy doing something for a change, though are ether keeping inactive(s) or got atleast 1 really bad player ;)
Exile - meh its exile xD
!WAR! -idk want to know how there still here, even one of the small baby tribes could take them out xD
TSoH - still seem to be haveing problems since the TATs stuff, hopefully can sort themselves out soon
tH - not sure what there doing, seem to be takeing after exile =S
AXE - awesome, <3 there skype chat
DAD - no idear

DeletedUser

Oh, Whooops! They disappeared. YET They get Amylee's "tribe" =BOB=.
Still a four branch tribe. Exile., Exile3, DAD,=BOB=

DeletedUser

Oh please, no matter how much you dislike us,please dont link us with =BOB= thank you
i thought you guys were allies, and that BOB was just another place for Exile to put dead accounts, sorta like Finger :D

DeletedUser

Again, I can say that I'm not a part of TSoH.. and technically I'm not, but I sure do work with them.

You can say =BOB= isn't part of Exile, but if you work with them, ally with them, and put some of your tribemates in them.. Well you get the idea.

DeletedUser

Well, since we don't seem to be working with them and we haven't put people there...

DeletedUser

they why did robbie go there, and why did we receive big brother threats from whoever has the Dacota account....

it went something like this

touch this account again and Exile kill you...lol

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
they why did robbie go there, and why did we receive big brother threats from whoever has the Dacota account....

Really,now thats interesting,using our name in vain,could be cause for a little war:lol:

DeletedUser

Really,now thats interesting,using our name in vain,could be cause for a little war:lol:

seems like a reason for exile + tsoh to attack bob! hmm if only either side would maybe they would stop sending me invites and leave me alone

DeletedUser

meh...maybe someone is copying the wrong diplomacy, but yeah....might want to get all your allies rounded up there :)

Allies
AXE
Exile.
DA-II
DA
tH
DAD
=BoB=

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also I'm were not idiots. I know robbie is being controlled by a new owner, whom exile found.
Also, recent adds to the BOB family are accounts either being sat or PAs with Exile.

The diplomacy point is the icing on the cake. People from both sides have confirmed it. Stop denying it. It just shows how the Exile family is a bunch of deceiving and conniving liars.