Rate The Player Above!

DeletedUser

Rate The Player Above u!

You should rate the player with a scale of 1-10 and comment!

Ex.

Position:
Tribe:
Overall:

Start! Now. :snob:

DeletedUser

ODA: 8/10
Position: 8/10
Tribe: 3/10 [No idea really.]
Overall: 5/10.

Dakota Mahaz

@Tealover

How can I be 10/10 in points when I only have 76 xD

DeletedUser

ODA: 0/0
Position: 1/10
Tribe: 2/10

ur at beginning anywais... and u seem like u not guna take it seriosly

DeletedUser

RedRuMMurDeRR

points 8/10
OD 9/10
Rep 6/10
tribe 9/10

rate me as -apparition- i've been inactive for 1 or 2 weeks i guess due to RL issues so i can only check my account for 30 mins a day only so i restarted at the rim..:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

-Apparition-

Points: 7/10 not much but good cause u restarted for 2 days ago..
ODA: 7/10 its good ODA but thats b4 u restarted .. Hope u make it better now.
Position: 9/10 Lots of villages in your 11x11 map. Means that u will have lots of farms in the future ;)
Tribe: None
Overall: 8/10 it seems like it will go good for u there if u play serious. Little more activity then that u will need too ;)

Wallam

-Apparition-

Points: 7/10 not much but good cause u restarted for 2 days ago..
ODA: 7/10 its good ODA but thats b4 u restarted .. Hope u make it better now.
Position: 9/10 Lots of villages in your 11x11 map. Means that u will have lots of farms in the future ;)
Tribe: None
Overall: 8/10 it seems like it will go good for u there if u play serious. Little more activity then that u will need too ;)

ODA: 9.5/10
Tribe: 2/10 (lets just say WetSocks wont be doing any growing for a while >:D, I know WebNjorge had troop losses as well, although I agree that there are few k75 tribes with potential.)
Overall: 8/10, seems like a good player and I am impressed with your growth rate, ODA and attitude. Interesting to see what happens to echo.

DeletedUser

Wallam
ODA:5/10 Your not doing any clearing :(
Position:7/10 Your a decent power in your 15x15 but have some competition.
Tribe:5/10 Try to find a better one or go solo :)
Overall:24/40 60% :S

DeletedUser

Dirty Trick

Points: 6/10 - not that much for your position, unless you're filled with troops

ODA: 5/10 - you should have much more given your position and the fact your ex-tribe just had a major war

Position: 5/10 - you're a refugee, officially, and unless 1/0 takes you in themselves - you can expect to be rimmed by their member, rather strong one north of you

Tribe: 0/10 - 1 man tribe, a CLOWN refugee apparently

Overall: 4/10 - you don't have a future in this world unless 1/0 takes you in themselves

Ingame name - Weed is back

DeletedUser56306

Weed is back

ODA: 9/10- very good ODA varying on your points
Position: 8/10 - You have many inactive people in your 7x7 so you should be able to farm alot for the time being.
Tribe: 7/10- Not exceptional as it seems but has potential :)
Overall: 8/10 - Seems like a great player with potential, you could go far if you stay active and be wary of that 2k+ player to your west :)

DeletedUser

points - 7/10
ODA - 7/10
position - 9/10
tribe - 8/10
overall - 8/10

DeletedUser

Tribe: 2/10 (lets just say WetSocks wont be doing any growing for a while >:D, I know WebNjorge had troop losses as well, although I agree that there are few k75 tribes with potential.)
Overall: 8/10, seems like a good player and I am impressed with your growth rate, ODA and attitude. Interesting to see what happens to echo.

The leaders just stopped playing :s Echo just died.. going to join another tribe now .. lets see whos the lucky tribe ;)

On Topic:

StupidNun

Points: 6/10 okey. U started the first day and shall have grown much more then that...
Position: 7/10 not very niice area. U dont got very much villages around u. But u have got a niice noble object and some good farms.
ODA: 7/10 good ODA but u shall have much more. Maybe u got that low cause ur neighbours dont have troops left?
Tribe: 8/10 a small tribe with skilled players(i hope). Not very close to each other , me like :icon_wink:
Overall: 6/10 u seem good. But u really have to increase ur ODA, Points etc. U started early and should be in a better rank then that!

bludnut

ODA: 8/10
Position: 6/10
Tribe: 4/10
Overall: 6/10.

oh yea ign Niskira

Dakota Mahaz

ODA: 0/0
Position: 1/10
Tribe: 2/10

ur at beginning anywais... and u seem like u not guna take it seriosly

Not to flame...but I believe if you would read my profile you would know why I'm in the beginning and am not gonna take it seriously.

krazdone

seems like everyones been, rated go ahead and rate me then.

Last edited:

Wallam

Bludnut (Niskira)

Position: 2/10 (Pretty much all the good villages in your 15 x 15 are tribemates :|)
Tribe: 7/10
Overall: 7/10.