The Declaration everyone has been waiting for....

DeletedUser

Plus, the last person that told us he would spy for us is instead in the process of being rimmed. Isn't that right McFanny?

thuama

Everyone is TW uses spies. You can say you don't but you also don't lead a top 5 tribe :icon_wink:

I have not once actively tried to look for a spy. But when a player comes with willing information i'm always a good listener :lol:

who said they dont, its that your tribe came up boldly and declare war, then you get help from players ( not your spies, who doesnt work for you but giving you information :) ) , its show you cant do it alone thats the part that makes it sucks ... nah!! why do i have to repeat everything i said before if its usless to explain things to you, I am not telling that Frst is noob ( of course both side have good players) , second time i'm saying this ... the spies part sux thats all i'm yapping about, even a 5 year old kid would know how to defend if he know where, when and how.

btw about leading a tribe to top 5.... let me just say this rofl.... i guess this might be the first time you reach rank 1....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

who said they dont, its that your tribe came up boldly and declare war, then you get help from players ( not your spies, who doesnt work for you but giving you information :) ) , its show you cant do it alone thats the part that makes it sucks ... nah!! why do i have to repeat everything i said before if its usless to explain things to you, I am not telling that Frst is noob ( of course both side have good players) , second time i'm saying this ... the spies part sux thats all i'm yapping about, even a 5 year old kid would know how to defend if he know where, when and how.

btw about leading a tribe to top 5.... let me just say this rofl.... i guess this might be the first time you reach rank 1....

Can we end this now? Nobody else cares that people use spies except you. It's part of the game, it always has been, and it always will be. I swear to god, it sounds like you are literally sitting at your keyboard pouting and crying like an infant. And like Hyper said, it helped us against SnowP, but what is the other 85% of our enemies' excuse?

DeletedUser

:lol:

Simply because one uses spies, does not mean they cannot win without them. That is such a stupid assertion it's just laughable (hence the cute little lol face at the opening of my post). Quite frankly, to declare war against Nomad, NUBS and BORED! took some balls. It took balls that not many else had because people fear statistics. It's human nature. If you see an elephant charging towards you, it's your natural instinct to run away. If you're about to get hit by a train, it's your natural instinct to jump out of the way. We fear things that are large, and it takes an awful amount of balls to own up to that fear, to confront it, and then to actually beat it. So kudos to FRST, their members and their leadership for that.

Them having spies...so frickin' what? Big deal. Who's fault is it that they have spies? It's certainly not theirs. It is the tribe who the spy is in that is at fault, because they didn't inspire enough loyalty to stop spies creeping in. Spies are a part of this game and you just have to accept that. I have no problem in admitting that on worlds where I've led before I've had immense amounts of spies. On W17 I had over 150. On World 29 I had over 100. On W37, I had over 70. The simple fact is everyone uses them, so for someone else to refuse to use them because they want their enemy to be able to defend properly (see now why your argument is so stupid?) would be just ludicrous.

Defending is always easy. Regardless of whether one has spies or not. It is extremely easy to defend at this stage of the game. For any decent player, spies wouldnt really make a difference - especially with the existence now of TWFarmReport, as that tells you exactly when attacks were launched so you can determine what is fakes, whats noble trains, etc, regardless of whether or not you're online when they are launched.

I know both James and Scott (FRST leaders). I've led them both before and I currently lead them on W47 and I would regard them as friends, just as I'd regard Technology as a friend (he coplays me on W47). Hence why I took such an interest in this war. So what if its their first time leading a rank 1 tribe? It's still an achievement, regardless. I've led 5 rank 1 tribes...the achievement doesn't lessen the more times you do it. The difficulty of attaining said rank doesn't lessen either. James and Scott brought FRST to rank 1 the right way, by warring, mainly. For that they deserve credit.

Out of curiousity though, can you share with us your oh-so-amazing leadership and playing experience please?

Lost serenity

:lol:

Simply because one uses spies, does not mean they cannot win without them. That is such a stupid assertion it's just laughable (hence the cute little lol face at the opening of my post). Quite frankly, to declare war against Nomad, NUBS and BORED! took some balls. It took balls that not many else had because people fear statistics. It's human nature. If you see an elephant charging towards you, it's your natural instinct to run away. If you're about to get hit by a train, it's your natural instinct to jump out of the way. We fear things that are large, and it takes an awful amount of balls to own up to that fear, to confront it, and then to actually beat it. So kudos to FRST, their members and their leadership for that.

Them having spies...so frickin' what? Big deal. Who's fault is it that they have spies? It's certainly not theirs. It is the tribe who the spy is in that is at fault, because they didn't inspire enough loyalty to stop spies creeping in. Spies are a part of this game and you just have to accept that. I have no problem in admitting that on worlds where I've led before I've had immense amounts of spies. On W17 I had over 150. On World 29 I had over 100. On W37, I had over 70. The simple fact is everyone uses them, so for someone else to refuse to use them because they want their enemy to be able to defend properly (see now why your argument is so stupid?) would be just ludicrous.

Defending is always easy. Regardless of whether one has spies or not. It is extremely easy to defend at this stage of the game. For any decent player, spies wouldnt really make a difference - especially with the existence now of TWFarmReport, as that tells you exactly when attacks were launched so you can determine what is fakes, whats noble trains, etc, regardless of whether or not you're online when they are launched.

I know both James and Scott (FRST leaders). I've led them both before and I currently lead them on W47 and I would regard them as friends, just as I'd regard Technology as a friend (he coplays me on W47). Hence why I took such an interest in this war. So what if its their first time leading a rank 1 tribe? It's still an achievement, regardless. I've led 5 rank 1 tribes...the achievement doesn't lessen the more times you do it. The difficulty of attaining said rank doesn't lessen either. James and Scott brought FRST to rank 1 the right way, by warring, mainly. For that they deserve credit.

Out of curiousity though, can you share with us your oh-so-amazing leadership and playing experience please?

Good post. And Scott and James, we owe alot to you. I would like to point out that others do quite a bit of planning as well. I would also like to say that we did not have spies at the beginning, and untill some enemy players realized they were screwed, they did not share info. As you said, they tried to avoid the train, and their attempt was spying. Did it work? I dont know, dannymcfanny, did it?

DeletedUser

Do my posts bore you that much? I like to think I can say interesting things...

Wasn't aimed at you, parge, as I'm sure you know. I enjoy reading your posts on the externals. Often entertaining and nearly always unbiased and full of sense. Plus you have my favourite PI on your pic :p

DeletedUser

We have spies? That must explain the massive difference in conquers between the 2 tribes. And I thought it was because we sent nobles at our enemies rather than at barbs :lol:

HorseSoldier

Your time might be better spent criticizing the tribes with such an open recruitment policy that fosters spies. I know right, who'd have thought a family and their allies have such low standards for recruitment... Or maybe, just maybe, their decisions and treatment of their members is not one that instills loyalty.. hmmm. :lol:

DeletedUser

In all worlds I have been on spies are everywhere, as for Frst having them I think thats been answered in posts before this one.

But its been said that because of this Frst have gained an un-fair advantage in this campain.

Yet where a lot of damage which Bored have suffered from Frst is on there East side, all the info from what I can gather has been to do with the West side of the conflict. Being in Frst and on the Eastern side of the war no information has effected myself and local members there, but yet we gain ground on a daily basis.

Yet in a early post it was claimed "spies" had given Frst an advantage, so what excuse is being said about the in-roads in the East of the campain???

DeletedUser

Yet in a early post it was claimed "spies" had given Frst an advantage, so what excuse is being said about the in-roads in the East of the campain???

one word... inactivity. its not an excuse... just a fact - many players/ leaders have quit. would they have been beaten by FRST players?.. possibly but i guess we'll never know.

Lost serenity

No we wont. By the way darthv...hows the new family tribe you've run away to? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

i wouldn't know... randerson's playing that account now... as he has been for a while. :icon_neutral:

For my tuppence i'm disappointed that there wasn't more of a fight given to you guys - it makes a lot of good players look decidedly average (which they're not). I know that finnie and trojan killer were planning to fight FRST - but then they up and quit for RL reasons... given that no-one wanted to step up and lead, most people fled to bored! and NUBS.

The rest is history... a pretty boring (not the tribe) history tbh.

If i were you i'd have been naffed off as well. its one thing to get bragging rights on the forums - which you have - its much more fun to actually pit your wits and skill against other decent players/ tribes.... that actually give syou a buzz. And for people who are talking about how using spies is ugly.... don't be so bloody daft. getting clandestine information and playing the spy game is another cool part of Tribal Wars

on the subject of inactivity and leaving, just spotted this
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=198861&page=2... another top player gone?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lost serenity

Faaaark left w12, not quit tw completely? Or at least thats what the thread says. And I didnt know randerson was palying the account, sorry :(

Anyways, I wish there was more of a fight as well. Tk and finnie are quitting?

DeletedUser

they quit.... a while back - thats why ICARUS merged with bored!. no-one else wanted to take it over and they knew that FRST was going to war them

I assume that they didn't want to go into a war like that without a leader.... so they looked to Mario for that guidance :icon_neutral:

I would have fought you and sod the consequences :icon_razz:

Lost serenity

they quit.... a while back - thats why ICARUS merged with bored!. no-one else wanted to take it over and they knew that FRST was going to war them

I assume that they didn't want to go into a war like that without a leader.... so they looked to Mario for that guidance :icon_neutral:

Yea, and that went well :icon_rolleyes:

I would have fought you and sod the consequences :icon_razz:

Thats reassuring, at least someone will fight :)

Hyper Hypo

Thanks for the post mate.

Players who couldn't understand always seem to open their mouth wider when criticizing :lol:

Frst has done well for quite a few reasons all excuses by others aside.

Great group of players for sure!

And for the record notoriety is a great leader....never met anyone who put more into their tribe before

Lost serenity

Thanks for the post mate.

Players who couldn't understand always seem to open their mouth wider when criticizing :lol:

Frst has done well for quite a few reasons all excuses by others aside.

Great group of players for sure!

And for the record notoriety is a great leader....never met anyone who put more into their tribe before

Agreed. I have heard great things about you, Conor, and perhaps next time you lead I will be a part of it...and Scott, dont give us the credit, its all you and James's :)

Great group, Except for fincky. (you happy now bobble? <3)

DeletedUser

Much better :) Won't tell anyone else that you're really a girl called Liley now :p

Lost serenity

Much better :) Won't tell anyone else that you're really a girl called Liley now :p

:icon_cry: bobble...</3
I see how it is. Now I need to figure out how bobble sounds like a girls name. By the way fincky, I dont think liley is spelled liley...no e? Therefore, I win. Call me by my real name now. KTHXBAI!

EDIT:: Fincky...if you need to compare some girl you cant get irl to me...thats sad :)
Bobble...dont become a fincky. Its bad enough you copaly with him, acting like him has gone too far! :)

Last edited: