Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I just started playing this game, and I'm looking for a place to learn the ropes of the game!
I'm in K0.

DeletedUser

But yer, if you have skype im willing to teach you everything i can.

DeletedUser84906

Restart. K0 is PnP territory if im not wrong ?

[spoil]
toptribes.png
[/spoil]

It looks like sw1ft territory to me.... besides, how could K0 be PnP territory when they dont have even 0,01% dominance??

DeletedUser

true, but from what i hear,
they plan to make it their territory...
and a plan from PnP to dominate an area is as good as a death sentence to anyone living there...

This world is not one you should start with...

DeletedUser

Thanks everyone... I think I might try and learn a bit here, and I'll quit when the next world opens.
They will be opening more worlds, right?

DeletedUser84906

Thanks everyone... I think I might try and learn a bit here, and I'll quit when the next world opens.
They will be opening more worlds, right?

Try joining WORLD, there you will learn everything you should not do.

DeletedUser

Don't join anyone and see how the tribes around you grow and progress. Remember member count does not mean much. Don't get lured in because of that ;)

DeletedUser

It looks like sw1ft territory to me.... besides, how could K0 be PnP territory when they dont have even 0,01% dominance??

They had that 0|1 village before. But the village itself was moved elswhere.

DeletedUser82212

Originally Posted by -mefisto-
Try joining WORLD, there you will learn everything you should not do.
Lol I am in k 9 and i preatty much got forced to join World! academy tribe of world... :p They recruited people all around me and then they stacked a refugees village so i would lose my nuke and have to join them.. :p but i love the jokes about them :D

DeletedUser

Wow... they stacked a refugee's vills so u hav to join... lol

DeletedUser

oH no3z sw1fT teRRiTOrYz ? zOMgZ, NO3z d3y vIlllll NoblezZ WIth mAN whO LOlwers LOyAltY.

DeletedUser

oH no3z sw1fT teRRiTOrYz ? zOMgZ, NO3z d3y vIlllll NoblezZ WIth mAN whO LOlwers LOyAltY.

for ppl who dont understand this, he means;

Oh no, Sw1ft territory? oh my god, No!!! they will noble me with a noble man!

Status
Not open for further replies.