Top Ten Signs The tribe you are in sucks

• Thread starter DeletedUser74857
  • Start date

DeletedUser74857

After doing extensive research, i have come up with a list of 10 things that may tell you to find a new tribe (For all you David Letterman fans, this should be familiar)

1. Your personal OD is higher than the tribes
2. Everyone gets duke/council positions
3. There are more than 1 academy tribe
4. There is a form of Punctuation (~,!,*,etc) in the tribes tag
5. The duke spent more time making the picture for the profile than he did building troops
6. The How to forum consists of a whole bunch of 300 point players arguing over how many axes are in a proper defensive village
7. The Tribe represents some sort of Nation/Ethnicity Ex. Turks
8. There are more invites sent to inactive players than there are players total in the tribe
9. There are more than 20 forums
10. Last but not least they are an enemy tribe of Frogs/T.D.

11. (Just for JT) Posting in the wrong forums

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80269

Who's an enemy of Frogs or T.D.? i heard those 2 tribes are very nice and punctual

nickthegreat217

What?

:4. There is a form of Punctuation (~,!,*,etc) in the tribes tag

That means nothing.

DeletedUser80269

this has to be one of the most pointless and useless posts ive seen on the forums

DeletedUser74857

Sorry Blac and Nick, didn't mean to offend or bore, note that i said these are signs that your tribe may suck. I mostly just took all the facts about my tribe and put them into ten things, and Blac, ~Lep~ is currently an enemy of Frogs and T.D.

DeletedUser

you should replace # 4 with
If your tribe only fights alotta little wars instead of wanting to take on a worthy opponent and they boast on externals like it has any meaning

DeletedUser70293

you should replace # 4 with
If your tribe only fights alotta little wars instead of wanting to take on a worthy opponent and they boast on externals like it has any meaning

Just to insult RIE fam?

DeletedUser83060

LOL, it made me laugh, I liked #9, and I remember a few tribe i was in and we had a ton of forums, LOL good stuff Harry

JustToner

11.Post threads in the wrong section

:D :D Jt is on fire, thread moved to general