I don't like change HMPH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What's happened to W17 in the last 6 months? Who have been the baddies, who have been the spammers and who have been the punch bag for the rest of the world?

Fill me in!!

DeletedUser

Stupid stuff happened
Pretty much your BH has slowed down,started losing ground
Wisdom can't get past BA's 6-7 members

MM_HUN went into vacation(well,i believe it's hiding, cops might be around?) on other world and maybe Mexico
hmm...SusieQ's bakeries around the tribe have been burned by THE INFIDENLS and HATERS :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33413

dude where have you been!? (rhetorical question i did actually read something along that lines of a laptop blew up in your face lol)

Tbh not a great deal has changed except for people quiting and MOJO falling. the old battles are still raging - some swinging in opposite directions as before.

So nothing ingame has really changed that dramatically tbh, but here its quiet and boring.

DeletedUser

dude where have you been!? (rhetorical question i did actually read something along that lines of a laptop blew up in your face lol)

tbh not a great deal has changed except for people quiting and mojo falling. The old battles are still raging - some swinging in opposite directions as before.

So nothing ingame has really changed that dramatically tbh, but here its quiet and boring.

^ :)

DeletedUser

Tbh not a great deal has changed except for people quiting and MOJO falling. the old battles are still raging - some swinging in opposite directions as before.

As i said, i'm going to keep the mystery to it :icon_cool:
We need these forums alive again, i've only been reading them a day and they are boring me =/

DeletedUser

Sorry syph! I'll start spamming again :)

First off ill do an indepth of the happenings haha

Wars:

[BA]/Tao vs MOJO - This war is just coming to a close, bunch of people split off to form ROMA, a few others (HiF) deleted. This wasn't that long of a war, inactivity and unwillingness to help support on MOJO's side caused them to lose K62 and K63 VERY quickly.. If void wasn't such beast maybe they would have had a chance ;) hehe

[BA] vs Wisdom - This war is more like ex- .xD members vs wisdom with support from [BA]. [BA] while absolutely outnumbered on both sides of their corridor in this area are keeping the stats fairly even (last time I checked) and wisdom haven't gained much ground at all on them.. If regent wasn't so good at killing 1k nukes maybe Wisdom would be doing better... :icon_razz:

[BA] vs EturgK - Well first off Etrug and KOBR merged.. hence the K part :)

This war looks like a standstill? I don't know too much about it but I know mennomen is doing work down there haha. I think EturgK have a few inactivity problems but who doesn't these days?

*np*/TITANS vs BH - *np* is doing very well against BH although TITANS are having a little tougher time.. Now however, BH is experiencing major inactivity problems and are losing ground slowly to TITANS and *np* If Lordrahl wasn't hitting stacks all the time *np* might be doing better.. :icon_wink:

13th vs Wisdom - This was is funny, For around 6 months, Wisdom let us noble them and didn't give ANY real retaliation besides a few players (ex-100I) sending attacks. As of April 1st, Wisdom has officially declared war on 13th and will now take us down very fast. Their April 1st offense seemed to fail VERY badly as 13th gained 160m + ODD and I lost the most villages with 10 (*sniff* my perfect record is gone!!) but other then those 10 villages.. :( They did VERY little damage (except 300k points in catting LOL) and not many other players got catted.. Most just got a nice amount of ODD

Now 13th is back on the offensive and have cleared most of north k82 and are pushing K73 and south k81 even more so then before..If wisdom actually wanted to win this maybe they would have done a better job :icon_rolleyes:

Thats about it..I probably have some facts wrong.. but meh, its a quick overview (even though I said it would be indepth :D)

DeletedUser

Dan, looks like W17 just dropped below the 1,000 players mark, so I guess inactivity is still the main issue.

DeletedUser

Nice summary mate. I do have a few remarks about the [BA] wars.

[BA]/Tao vs MOJO - This war is just coming to a close, bunch of people split off to form ROMA, a few others (HiF) deleted. This wasn't that long of a war, inactivity and unwillingness to help support on MOJO's side caused them to lose K62 and K63 VERY quickly.. If void wasn't such beast maybe they would have had a chance ;) hehe

Didn't you read the forum? Of course MOJO's downfall has nothing to do with the frightening rate with which our northern guys ripped through their lands. ;-)

[BA] vs Wisdom - This war is more like ex- .xD members vs wisdom with support from [BA]. [BA] while absolutely outnumbered on both sides of their corridor in this area are keeping the stats fairly even (last time I checked) and wisdom haven't gained much ground at all on them.. If regent wasn't so good at killing 1k nukes maybe Wisdom would be doing better... :icon_razz:

You forget the massive support you guys have sent us. And the rest of the world. Because obviously it would be rather weird if Wisdom was making this lousy progress without that ;-) I didn't know about any op on Regent btw. I could have withdrawn my def from the MOJO front if I had known ;-)

[BA] vs EturgK - Well first off Etrug and KOBR merged.. hence the K part :)

This war looks like a standstill? I don't know too much about it but I know mennomen is doing work down there haha. I think EturgK have a few inactivity problems but who doesn't these days?

Well, I wouldn't want to call it a war, but not a standstill either. We're at 392 vs. 123. Give me a break, there is only so much 3 men can do ;-)

DeletedUser33413

Wow! What people have moved there, if I may ask?

Yeah that would be me - although it isnt like it sounds, i actually quit then got offered an account with cane who i wanted to play with again since koalas on world 36 was it?

Anyway i dont know.

And as for the regent op, im sure wisdom sent over 1'000 nukes but he never lost a village. Maybe me and cane are hearing stories but thats what i thought as well.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I know. I was just messing around. I remember that op. Regent got all the fun and all I got was 800 lousy fakes...

DeletedUser

Yeah that would be me - although it isnt like it sounds, i actually quit then got offered an account with cane who i wanted to play with again since koalas on world 36 was it?

Anyway i dont know.

And as for the regent op, im sure wisdom sent over 1'000 nukes but he never lost a village. Maybe me and cane are hearing stories but thats what i thought as well.

when speaking to wisdom members before that opthey were very optimistic :D

DeletedUser

They always are. They actually still claim to be winning this war. Funny as hell, right?! :)

DeletedUser

That's what my brainchild does, brings people together, you owe me vlad :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol Im glad vlads with us now hes added extra personality to our tribe forums :icon_razz: (as if we dont have enough already :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

As i said, i'm going to keep the mystery to it :icon_cool:
We need these forums alive again, i've only been reading them a day and they are boring me =/

I agree. I read these forums once a week and they are quite boring, but alas, that is generally what happens to old worlds.

Good to see you again though.

-Shlomz

Status
Not open for further replies.