Funny IGM Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend blue

This convo took place after this TTD player sent me 20 nukes that looked like this :0

Attacker: Legend Blue
Origin: ... (736|233) K27

Quantity: 0 0 0 309 4532 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 39 4532 0 0 0 0

like this ? :icon_biggrin: I cant believe you copied this mesagges here.:icon_surprised: I have just seen!
I have turned you farm with 34 nukes.. and a few players have taken the villages. I suppose you wrote these before lost the villages..

contuine send mesagges to attackers on you. :icon_biggrin: it's so funny.:icon_razz:

and I had made fun of you and copied this conversation tribal forum for fun .. But I dont understand why you copied here :D

Sorry for losing.. :p

DeletedUser

the fact he did or did not losted the village dosent change the fact that a full lc nuke worth crap..so your point was?o yeah,there was no point.

legend blue

Dear lawyer, nukes can build again.
I am far about 120 hours with ram for K45. I havent already try to noble, I never send noblemen to different kontinents. I cleaned and some friends nobled.. My friends points are my point.. I realized my mission.. the main subject, why glynjack send mesagge immediately, when he/she see a few attacks? :) this is same for other attackers too.

DeletedUser

If your unable to see the logic of my post,you dont even worth the time it would take to explain it to you.so yeah,you won!Gratz!

DeletedUser

what kriid means is that the attacks were unexcusable and what legend mean is they still got the villages

DeletedUser

iiswaffles said:
what legend mean is they still got the villages

legend blue said:
I am far about 120 hours with ram for K45. I havent already try to noble, I never send noblemen to different kontinents. I cleaned and some friends nobled.. My friends points are my point.. I realized my mission.. the main subject, why glynjack send mesagge immediately, when he/she see a few attacks? this is same for other attackers too.

Orly?

Im confident you got a better grasp of that language (wich is????no clue) then me,but I highly doubt that all the thing he said mean: I still got the vill

let me translate for ya,and adding some comment.

So he completly missed the logical of my post,wich was :

a strong build,usualy take longuer to build but give your nuke more power,a nice and well know example of it is a higher ratio of axe in your nuke.

A fast build,more communly called a fast nuke,result in something close to 2 axe/1 lc,wich give you a nuke that get builded faster then any other,but got a bit less power.

a full axe nuke,wich is considered kinda bad due to the time it take to build,is still a STRONG build,and give usualy more damage then a 2/1 one,

But there's absolutly no way,a full lc nuke give you any advantage,it own every damn weakness a nuke can have,whitout giving more power,whitout being faster to build,in fact its the wrost nuke you could ever build.

I am far about 120 hours with ram for K45. I havent already try to noble, I never send noblemen to different kontinents

translation:im a selfish fecker.

kontinents. I cleaned and some friends nobled.. My friends points are my point

but not selfish at the point of not clearing for my friend(but ONLY my friend)

the main subject, why glynjack send mesagge immediately, when he/she see a few attacks?

show an incapacity to see what he done wrong,and also a *I try to get clever but I obviously miss any point my ennemy make,and still think im right,direct conclusion=Stuborn noob.

this is same for other attackers too.

no idea,I guess it was a kind off :Dhu nuh huh!!

Hope you enjoyed my translation and my lil comment,I was kinda bored.gimme something to do pwease:lol:

legend blue

:icon_biggrin:
it looks like long story. leeway. sorry, I cant spend the time for this post. summerize it pls.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Actually. Technically, a full LC nuke [[if backed by proper amounts of rams]] can be strong. Since it's 'pure', it practically negates 'general defence' altogether, giving it a slight boost.

It's murderous against HC-backed vills. It's 'pretty good' against anything else. If backed by enough rams. It is somewhere in between a pure-axe and 2/1 nuke, actually, both in speed and strength.

DeletedUser

Actually. Technically, a full LC nuke [[if backed by proper amounts of rams]] can be strong. Since it's 'pure', it practically negates 'general defence' altogether, giving it a slight boost.

It's murderous against HC-backed vills. It's 'pretty good' against anything else. If backed by enough rams. It is somewhere in between a pure-axe and 2/1 nuke, actually, both in speed and strength.

there's not even 1 ram in these report...attacking long range stacked vill,does we really need to say more bout that subject?

Also,I kinda agree+disagree with you rukoh,yes Its not bad as I painted it,but its no way near good in my mind.

legend said:
it looks like long story. leeway. sorry, I cant spend the time for this post. summerize it pls.

Aite,you=noob

DeletedUser

so i am trying to mediate something a you are gonna be a douche to me kriid

legend blue

kriid I dont know your nick name in game, but I cant understand why you try to argue with me. If I am a noob, dont reply my mesagges. it's easy.
-----

Yes, Rukoh.. you may right but I think LC nukes dont need rams. I tested it on a player.
-18 luck. half of LC's died. If I sent ram nukes, it would be same damage. But, the defencer might support..
LC nukes speedly and advantageous.. so I have about 30-40 ready LC nukes everytime..

30uwbuq.jpg

DeletedUser

Err. Speed really doesn't matter for nukes. Either you're close enough that rams would be fast enough, or you're so far that even just LC would get supported. You need rams or any contact with defensive troops.

DeletedUser

the nuke you killed is mine,if you was looking for my alias.

And I dont think Im arguing with you,I found Rukoh post by far more interresting.

so psh psh,go aways nub,big boyz talking in here.

also the fact you think that I could use my nuke to defend kinda amuse me,Its not my fault if your unable to see the difference between when you meet a missed dodge and when you meet a *stack*

Last edited by a moderator:

legend blue

I dont answer you with characterless words like you..

enjoy forums..

DeletedUser

kriid I dont know your nick name in game, but I cant understand why you try to argue with me. If I am a noob, dont reply my mesagges. it's easy.
-----

Yes, Rukoh.. you may right but I think LC nukes dont need rams. I tested it on a player.
-18 luck. half of LC's died. If I sent ram nukes, it would be same damage. But, the defencer might support..
LC nukes speedly and advantageous.. so I have about 30-40 ready LC nukes everytime..

30uwbuq.jpg

It is a proven fact.. since the dawn of TW time.. that any pure troop nuke doesn't work.. Sure, try building a 14K axe nuke.. those kill too, but for the build time, and cost.. its not worth it. As for your speedy attacks? your attacking from k27..into k25 and to think your speed helped you.. just shows why you log in once a month and check the forums.

enuff said.
wIz.

DeletedUser

An LC nuke is interesting because it moves quickly, when you expect nukes to move at ram speed the change of pace may throw you off.

Most people would assume it was scouts, LC have a bit more bite....

Sure its unorthodox but hey if it works....

DeletedUser

An LC nuke is interesting because it moves quickly, when you expect nukes to move at ram speed the change of pace may throw you off.

And when you hit a defensive village? When I simmed a 6k axe, 3k lc, and 300 ram nuke vs. 6k spears, 6k swords, and 1250 hc, here was the result:

[spoil]Defender Units: 6000 6000 0 0 0 1250 0 0 0 730.000 547.500 1.230.000 19.500
Losses: 4090 4090 0 0 0 852 0 0 0 497.600 373.200 838.400 13.292[/spoil]

When I did the same for an LC nuke that takes up the same farm space, here was the result:

[spoil]Defender Units: 6000 6000 0 0 0 1250 0 0 0 730.000 547.500 1.230.000 19.500
Losses: 4152 4152 0 0 0 865 0 0 0 505.160 378.870 851.160 13.494[/spoil]

Both brought the wall to level 11. The above means, in short, that you kill 3 extra hc, and 62 spears and swords with an LC nuke. But what's the cost?

A) Massive iron deficits in nuke villages. Can be remedied, but it's tons of extra work and shifting resources, and market trading.
B) An extra 90 hours of building or so.

I don't find it worth it, sorry to say. It's only good in selective circumstance, like clearing a non-stacked village that is known to have a nuke, and trying to do it quickly. Overall, I'd still say I'll stick to my nukes.

And just to further the point, here's how it fares against an hc/sp village, because most of the people I know use that (though perhaps not all do in the rest of the game):

The axe/lc nuke:

[spoil]Defender Units: 8000 0 0 0 0 2000 0 0 0 800.000 540.000 1.280.000 20.000
Losses: 6188 0 0 0 0 1547 0 0 0 618.800 417.690 990.080 15.470[/spoil]

And the lc nuke:

[spoil]Defender Units: 8000 0 0 0 0 2000 0 0 0 800.000 540.000 1.280.000 20.000
Losses: 5538 0 0 0 0 1384 0 0 0 553.700 373.740 885.780 13.842[/spoil]

I think it's clear which wins, unless you have objections?

DeletedUser

it is the cost of the nuke.. and the time to build it, that deems it useless. Sure.. you kill 1 village.. big woop. Even in a start up i would never send pure lc.. its just way too costly.

Status
Not open for further replies.