I don't like change HMPH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I agree. I read these forums once a week and they are quite boring, but alas, that is generally what happens to old worlds.

Good to see you again though.

-Shlomz

Yeah, I missed the debates of old and the general harassment of BA and the triad. Ah well..

You've still got me on msn right? Talk on there some time :)

DeletedUser

Yeah that would be me - although it isnt like it sounds, i actually quit then got offered an account with cane who i wanted to play with again since koalas on world 36 was it?

Anyway i dont know.

And as for the regent op, im sure wisdom sent over 1'000 nukes but he never lost a village. Maybe me and cane are hearing stories but thats what i thought as well.

Well we were in koalas but we went solo for like a month or 2 against that 2m tribe :p

Yeah regent actually had a real op on him, and no, I don't think he lost a single village.. :)

DeletedUser

I agree. I read these forums once a week and they are quite boring, but alas, that is generally what happens to old worlds.

Good to see you again though.

-Shlomz

You're Shlomzi?! :eek:
Now that's why you're good on W47

DeletedUser

I do believe the shlomzi account got banned.. Hence the new name :)

Integritous

Inty is Una persona non-grata on the forums
Everybody hates Inty (the white version of the show)

Lol you realise you are the only one who keeps saying this, and repeating it in every thread, hahahahaha. Like Fox News mate I am sure it will become true if you just repeat it enough times!

P.S. No foreign language posting doom awwsssss! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I do believe the shlomzi account got banned.. Hence the new name :)

Nope. New name is because I simply got bored of the Shlomzi name and I like this one :|

Chansclo - Yes I'm Shlomzi. I'll take your comment as a compliment :icon_wink:

Dan - Yeah of course I do. I'll shoot you a message later today if I'm on.

DeletedUser

Lol you realise you are the only one who keeps saying this, and repeating it in every thread, hahahahaha. Like Fox News mate I am sure it will become true if you just repeat it enough times!

Last time I checked you were the only one saying the opposite of this

DeletedUser

It's a common latin phrase and he gave a translation.

It would be like telling him not to say per capita or ad nauseum.

DeletedUser

It's a common latin phrase and he gave a translation.

It would be like telling him not to say per capita or ad nauseum.

:icon_neutral:

Not that I really want to get involved as this argument really doesn't concern me...but the fact he spelled "dumbass" as "doom awwssssss" and put a ":icon_razz:" at the end, would suggest what he was saying, he said in jest, about the foreign languages things.

DeletedUser

Nope. New name is because I simply got bored of the Shlomzi name and I like this one :|

Chansclo - Yes I'm Shlomzi. I'll take your comment as a compliment :icon_wink:

Dan - Yeah of course I do. I'll shoot you a message later today if I'm on.

Ah ok, that's not what I heard.

DeletedUser

Hai Angus. [Waves]

You never be on Skype anymore. </3

I'm on occasionally, I just struggle to find time now, exams approaching and all that jazz :icon_confused:

I'll try and make an effort <3

DeletedUser

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

SO TRUE

Hey dont agree with inty thats not allowed on these forums :icon_wink: Gotta love the fox news quote lol you should check their backgrounds from the I hate obama rallies... they held them in mid winter and everything they had in their backgrounds showed a bright sunny spring day it was pretty funny when our class started picking it apart :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral:

Not that I really want to get involved as this argument really doesn't concern me...but the fact he spelled "dumbass" as "doom awwssssss" and put a ":icon_razz:" at the end, would suggest what he was saying, he said in jest, about the foreign languages things.

Well since you have been gone awhile I'll just say that, though he said it in a jest-like manner that doesn't mean it's all fun and games.

These two guys don't like each other. I'm not sure why. Kind of like most dogs don't like cats? That's just the way it is.

Lol, I see your point though. It's just fun to poke at Inty.

DeletedUser43243

Dan....how sweet of you to visit! Susie misses you!
:)

netjakdim

they held them in mid winter and everything they had in their backgrounds showed a bright sunny spring day

I did not know you lived in Alaska Iam. I know that for it to be winter in Alaska it needs to be pitch black outside however I myself can see your point as being in the South I always laugh when I hear that a snow storm hit somewhere in the United States becuase I live in the US and have seen snow like 2 days in my entire life.

Status
Not open for further replies.