What up?

• Thread starter sdhdfnhxfghbfddcxcfbg
  • Start date

DeletedUser

That is it, someone create FF 2.0!!!

Dude don't even tempt me. lol. FF2, had it not been for the movement into geographical tribes, would have decimated this world on its lonesome. lol

DeletedUser

hey matt, hey mythos, hey Kahn and hey RIP, great to see some old familiar faces here. Family is good Matt, work is work and while i havent played TW in a long time i still miss it. Wouldnt take much to get me back into the game...........LOL

Do you like.....Kit Kat bars? Reese's Peanut Butter Cups?

:icon_wink:

i didnt get any :(

1271595946087655600.png

We have treats for the sweet Gunners! :icon_wink:

*tosses Mythos a Reeces*

Code:

leesupport

Wow, all the old people show up. Just waiting for Hudson and ole mikie to poke his head around. :p Good to see you Matt, Gun, DG, bk1

DeletedUser

Thanks for the treats pogues always welcome, and nice to see so many old faces back.

DeletedUser

Welcome back to the game BK and Gunners :)

Serbs.... GD... tempted?!?

DeletedUser

I hope for the sake of Aaron (Gunners) that he didn't accepted! :|
Serb is allready back Matt! (or was for the 4th time)?
And GD? Never, you shouldn't ask her, really, people that finally are over Tribalwars should not be asked to return! Especially not Ekaterina!

DeletedUser

I hope for the sake of Aaron (Gunners) that he didn't accepted! :|
Serb is allready back Matt! (or was for the 4th time)?
And GD? Never, you shouldn't ask her, really, people that finally are over Tribalwars should not be asked to return! Especially not Ekaterina!

Come on why do you have to pick on little 'ol me? It is not my fault I can't concentrate in this world :p

DeletedUser

:) There's no way I'll muster the time to come back, no matter how much I miss you guys. Have fun with it though! I might drop by after I graduate to kick some ass for old times sake :D

DeletedUser

Looks like Miyelir is a few days late for the reunion. :(

FF is dead, this is a sad day.

-Miyelir

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1714

Looks like Miyelir is a few days late for the reunion. :(

FF is dead, this is a sad day.

-Miyelir

They died fighting the good fight, that's the important thing.

Welcome back btw...