Bored to Death

DeletedUser

The majority of people quitting was to coplay another account rather then leave the world, does that count as a better way to handle inactives :icon_razz:
You must take me for something I like to believe I am not =P

Who doesnt take that option where its possible :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

One point i'd like to pick up in your post. Dont take it as flaming though, just an observation :icon_wink:

That's kinda.......well politely, naive.
If my interpretation is correct you imply that other tribes retirees dont hand over in a way that benefits their respective tribes as much how the FRST retirees do it, and let me tell you if you think you guys have found a way to "hand over" accounts thats more beneficial to your tribe than methods others use then....naive.

Though thats my response from my interpretation of your point. Feel free to correct me though.

Others have answered for me including the always sensible capacitor. Nothing naive about my comment. I am well aware that at least 80% of the people who leave a tribe do so without any announcement - one day they go red. We had a couple of those earlier on but none recently. Those who leave try to put their affairs in order. :icon_cool:

History is written by the victors and that gives FRST a distinct right to comment from that position on the war with BORED! who were really badly organised and did not work well together. Losers are mostly simply annoyed and will write anything. Some of my targets have sent me the most ridiculous PMs - they lose their villages and I am a noob or they will regroup and "come and get me". :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Greenmantle said:
Some of my targets have sent me the most ridiculous PMs - they lose their villages and I am a noob or they will regroup and "come and get me"

Well Bored! has regrouped under the name Nuts! with a lot of new members. They will soon enough have a new war with Light./FRST They allready have a few borders with Light. If the war hasnt ended yet.

Just predictions!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Predictions? I don't see why FRST would let up from a target now they have changed their name.

DeletedUser

Well Bored! has regrouped under the name Nuts! with a lot of new members. They will soon enough have a new war with Light./FRST They allready have a few borders with Light. If the war hasnt ended yet.

Just predictions!

I'd like to address this issue:

Nuts! is a reformed tribe. We are taking on an old name, one that I was proud to belong to.

I will be taking the tribe in a different direction from that of Bored. That being said, I do not expect enemies of Bored to be favorable towards those in Nuts. But I do want people to know that this isn't just ex-Bored. This is Nuts.

We will be playing like old Nuts :)lol:).

As of right now, our diplomacy has reset. Our bashers have been shed. We are moving forward. Also, we will not have much (if any) presence on the forums, at least for a long time. We will keep our eyes open, but we will be mostly silent until we can get everything up and running.

Thanks to everyone for their concern (or lack thereof) ahead of time.
Hopefully, as a bunch of old, salty Nuts, we can make this world a little more interesting than our predecessors.

:axemen:
-Sling

cazzman420

Predictions? I don't see why FRST would let up from a target now they have changed their name.

Ohh but FRST has stopped attacking BORED!/NUTS. Can't say why, as NUTS is merging FRST enemies, SnoWp, and gaining strength in the north (now ranked #3) and own 4-5 Ks

So if anything, BORED!/NUTS have survived as a group and stronger than they were before.

slingzaar does seem a knowledgeable player and leader so far and the NUTS/BORED! members that didn't run will make tough NUTS to crack :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Look at where nuts+snowp are on the map, and look at all those blank areas on the map. We need to eat all those blank areas up who had former nubs/snowp/bored! members before were in decent nobling range with Nuts.
So No that doesn't mean we let up.
Also from having 107 members to having 32(I think) with only 9-13 being former bored/maybe nubs and the rest being former snowp.
I'd say as a whole they've gotten weaker point wise (27 mill total of nuts, from nuts@snowp and before with bored! snopw @nubs=78-82 million points. if they are under better leadership and unite then they are better then before.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd like to address this issue:

Nuts! is a reformed tribe. We are taking on an old name, one that I was proud to belong to.

I will be taking the tribe in a different direction from that of Bored. That being said, I do not expect enemies of Bored to be favorable towards those in Nuts. But I do want people to know that this isn't just ex-Bored. This is Nuts.

We will be playing like old Nuts :)lol:).

As of right now, our diplomacy has reset. Our bashers have been shed. We are moving forward. Also, we will not have much (if any) presence on the forums, at least for a long time. We will keep our eyes open, but we will be mostly silent until we can get everything up and running.

Thanks to everyone for their concern (or lack thereof) ahead of time.
Hopefully, as a bunch of old, salty Nuts, we can make this world a little more interesting than our predecessors.

:axemen:
-Sling

Wait, what? Did I just got muted from forums again?
God damn it..