The End of MOJO

• Thread starter DeletedUser43243
  • Start date

DeletedUser43243

Well.....the time and went and came and went. I did not want to let go since MOJO had become such an important part in my life. You might think 'oh, get a Rl!'...but when i joined World 17 i did not really have much of one! I had lost a big part of my life at that time and Tw filled that hole! :icon_sad:

Anyways enough of that! MOJO has gone.
Many of you will applaud this demise and some such as Mennomen85 will say 'I told you so'.:icon_wink:

I knew he was right days if not weeks ago but i really believed I could save it!
Loyalty sucks sometimes since not everyone is so deserving. But I am lucky.....There are still so many good and decent people in W17....so much so I am not ready to quit!
We had some great times and even the face of the enemy could provide me with sweet music! :icon_wink:

I love it here....good and bad!:icon_rolleyes:

Cookie anyone?:icon_razz:

Good luck to all my fellow MOJOVIANS whichever path you chose to follow and may you all last a jolly long time here!

DeletedUser43243

<3 Ghostoxa
<3 Whipped!

You guys really know how to make me feel better! Thanks! You visiting today was just what i needed!
:)

DeletedUser

What thread arent you guys spamming with this x rated stuff lol Im sad to see soemthing you put so much tiem and energy into fall apart suzie :icon_cry: You know me cane and Dim would love to have you over in 13th with us :icon_razz:

DeletedUser43243

What thread arent you guys spamming with this x rated stuff lol Im sad to see soemthing you put so much tiem and energy into fall apart suzie :icon_cry: You know me cane and Dim would love to have you over in 13th with us :icon_razz:

If things had been different, I would have come to you like a shot!
I would love to take all my best people from 17 and put them all in the one tribe together! That would be amazing. And you three would be my musketeers:icon_biggrin:!

Whipped

If things had been different, I would have come to you like a shot!
I would love to take all my best people from 17 and put them all in the one tribe together! That would be amazing. And you three would be my musketeers:icon_biggrin:!

*Coughs*

DeletedUser

Lol If Frod, sele, vinnie, and mike wouldnt all shoot the three of us for leaving 13th Id do it in a heartbeat :icon_razz:

DeletedUser43243

lol.....bring them with you, they are all good and decent guys!
:)

Ghostoxa

Susie like dohh I should be at least baron in any tribe you create :D

And that will happen like this summer that I will be available almost every day ;)

DeletedUser

Many of you will applaud this demise and some such as Mennomen85 will say 'I told you so'.:icon_wink:

Now why would I want to do that?! :icon_wink:

Even though I'm happy to see any enemy go, it's a shame to see such an old tribe seize to exist. Fortunately we can continue to fight some of the members that are joining our other enemies :lol:

Integritous

Wait, I'm confused. With MOJO gone, why did all their active players run to the arms of MOJO enemies? Is that the kind of integrity they brought while still *in* MOJO? No wonder it fell...

DeletedUser

Yeah, you're definetely confused I'd say. Maybe you shouldn't have smoked so much yourself when you were getting the MOJO leaders high in order to get them to ally to their one and only true enemy back at the start of this war.

They're just sobering up.

netjakdim

And you three would be my musketeers:icon_biggrin:!

Although I currently have little time myself as I am spread out in 4 other major wars as well as this world I would gladly leave all of those accounts to turn barb if you need.
It would be refreshing to start over with 1 village.
Don't worry cane I can stay on this world long enough for you to noble me off since it is my smallest account at the moment.

DeletedUser

Wait, I'm confused. With MOJO gone, why did all their active players run to the arms of MOJO enemies? Is that the kind of integrity they brought while still *in* MOJO? No wonder it fell...

Same old Inty, always stirring! :lol:
Quick question, in their locations, where else did they have to go where they'd have the best change of survival? :)

DeletedUser

<3 Susies.
Alexvanhalen(Wherever that "noob" oughta be) and I thank you for the support you'd gave us when we had needed it.
Hopefully we'll see you on W69?