What did Mr Lanky say when he got rimmed?

DeletedUser

Before everyone bullies me I'd just like to say I am only making this thread as a joke and because I am insanely bored revising. Also my very good friend Shahyd would like to know ;)

Technically I have not been rimmed yet but since I don't log on and have deleted my account I think we can safely say its definitely a possibility. What can I say?

-My tribe sucked? I didn't have one (an active one anyway)
-The world was against me? Nope just two players
-'Tell lies about my allies betraying me and my mates'? What allies?
-I was overpowered? Well, actually yes I will say that

To be honest at this point I'm just thinking 'oh well'. There was never any way a 1,800,000 point account was going to defeat or even survive a combined total of 10,500,000 points. True I could have kept playing for as long as it would have taken to finally rim me after a lot of time spent defending. Normally yes I would have defended until the end because that is the sort of stubborn person I am. But unfortunately I could not do that this time, spending the amount of time necessary on my account to defend it well would have been stupid because I am only a 16 year old kid.

Now you may ask why me being 16 has anything to do with my ability to play an account, you see where I am at this time of the year 16 year olds take very important exams (GCSE's) which will determine which college and even university I can go too and since I am hoping to go into the medical profession I need to get some damn good grades for that and considering my exams start next week I made the choice to abandon my account in favour of my exams. Many (including Shahyd) will most likely denounce this as an 'excuse' or an attempt to save face and my ego... I couldn't care less, these are some of the most important exams in my life, and marking the 1000 attacks scurf sends every day would not be conductive to a good result.

So with Scurf and BillMac (Shahyd) attacking and my decision to quit you would think that would be it. But me being me wanted a tiny bit of self satisfaction from all of this so I set myself 2 targets to reach before I quit:

-Take at least one village from Scurf
-Reach number one in the K82 ranking

The first may not seem like much but when the guy can throw down stacks big enough to take all my nukes with no problems its suddenly not so easy. My solution was simple enough, 'throw as much at it as you can and hope'... It actually paid off as well

http://en36.tribalwars.net/public_report/917215e998bde9eda82fe5a5e739d505

With the village clear I was free to noble and complete my first goal.

victory2edit.jpg

My second goal was much easier to achieve as I was only about 110,000 points behind scurf to begin with and my friend who was quitting kindly donated his villages to me to help this effort. The hard part was keeping them as they mostly bordered scurf. But that didn't prove too challenging as 90% of what he sent was just fakes, seriously... 2500 attacks and less than 20 nukes and one train.

victoryedit.jpg

I even got my name on a map ;)

finalvictoryedit.jpg

With both these goals achieved and my final gifts to scurf on the way I can finally delete. Sorry but you won't get much of a fight out of my villages, but as I understand that's how you prefer it, inactive and easy. My boredom has been sated, Flame away.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Much the sort of intelligent answer I expected, I doubt you read more than the first line?

Either that or 'TLDR' was what I could have guessed would be the first reply.

DeletedUser

From your posts I thought you would have been over 16! o_O

Only slightly older than me, lol :p

Good Luck in your GCSE's. I'm guessing you are doing all 3 sciences for medical?
Mine are only a couple years off now :S just did a few mocks today.

You will still be playing 49, though?

DeletedUser

Farewell Mr Lanky. Whilst you regularly posted silly stuff, at least you had some fun.

valk

Much the sort of intelligent answer I expected, I doubt you read more than the first line?

Either that or 'TLDR' was what I could have guessed would be the first reply.

yeah of course my delinquent self read one word actually...

I actually thought it was just you being attacked and nobling 1 (if it is more i can't tell as Twstats is down)

DeletedUser

Farewell.

And I know the feeling of being rimmed by someone 5x your size :icon_redface:

bluedragon4

bye lanky.
never really got to know you, even after you gained some vills near me :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

if it isnt to late, cancel the quit and when you dont have time set me, i would enjoy bringing them pain in trying ot take your villages

who cares if some are from my own tribe.

would be fun to see how it would play out

Caveman 10345

if it isnt to late, cancel the quit and when you dont have time set me, i would enjoy bringing them pain in trying ot take your villages

haha, Go cards :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I might, but any defence I do put up will be a half defence and not by any means a proper job, I can play TW, just not defend an account under that much fire with no support. I might defend the odd one to annoy but nothing so organised as a full defence.

DeletedUser

Aww mr.lanky, Sux2bu.

Haha just use whatever time you have to prenoble theyre attacks, would really frustrate them.

DeletedUser

I'm surprised at the quality and volume of actual attacks, scurf for being so insistent on rimming me has not sent a single noble since his initial attacks. Shahyd's trains are not just lazy but spread over 2 seconds. (just logged on for a peek ;p)

EDIT:Have fun Cards!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

From your posts I thought you would have been over 16! o_O

Only slightly older than me, lol :p

Good Luck in your GCSE's. I'm guessing you are doing all 3 sciences for medical?
Mine are only a couple years off now :S just did a few mocks today.

You will still be playing 49, though?

Missed that post last time I looked sorry. Yes I am doing triple science, maths, statistics, English language, English Literature, Geography, History, Citizenship (compulsory), R.E short course (compulsory), Spanish (1 language is compulsory in my school -_-) and Critical Thinking which is a college course. A load of revision needed for it all which is always fun.

Mocks are easy trust me, once you get near to the real thing, the pressure will set in and it will be a mad rush if you haven't got all your coursework in. But if your really organised then it shouldn't be too hard.

DeletedUser

yeah... I absolutley hate it :icon_sad:

Especially coursework and speaking :icon_eek:

I'm expected to get A's and stuff...
But with my addiction to TW I don't know :lol: