The true Mongol story (long)

EstoyLoco

Good day everyone!

I see W35 forums have slowed down pretty much! Sad to see that! I’ll go on and give you some material to flame (starting by flaming me!!). After hearing so many bad stuff about G.Khan, and after hearing many bad stuff about Chargers and how he trash talked about me when I left, I though it would be a good nostalgia to bring back some “behind the scene” stories about G.Khan.

So for the ones who know me a little less, I am the founder and original leader of G.Khan. The tribe itself came from W18 where it had its part of glory for a year or so under my leadership. Well after W18 success I decided to see if I could start a new world with completely new players in my tribe and be as successful… Honestly W35 was far beyond what we achieved in W18… anyway

We made small 7-8 players to make a small but really competent team… Older players will remember how spread we were tho… That was our major Issue at first. Luckily, I have to give an ENORMOUS credit to Foggybrain aka Garrock Ironforge for the hand on the recruitment side once we were about 20 players.. He and I were make a great recruiting team.

I would say the key factors for G.Khan’s early success were mostly around the merge with BiteMe (yeah ppl fear that word.. merge.. but there is no shame when its done for the right purposes)… anyway that brought us to 45 members if I remember right! I would have to say that some other really but really important situations who had BIG impact on the whole game without realizing it were the Nobling of G Razor and Alex when they had there tribe. Note that in the same time we made NAP with Noobs.

One day, Foggy (who was my strong wingman and close TW friend) came up and dropped me his account and left a msg saying TW is ruining his life and that he won’t comeback… Just like that… like a bomb… Ouch… My RL expecting a child was quite busy also… so I started turning myself toward Charger and Navid who both had much time to spend and were ready to help out much.

I use to fully respect Charger for the person and player he is. Sadly that ended out by changing with time but anyway. So here’s how I ended up by quitting W35 at first :

- We had a war with Joke… kinda inactive with about no ennoblement… to the west side… and Hotnubs (Noobs) growing in K55 and owning it completely.,.. but they were clustered due to Unknown south of them.
- It never went out, but I had it planned with 2-3 leadership players (including Cowen) from Unknown to make an alliance and to blow out Hotnubs. We strategically needed to take control of K55 for the future of G.Khan in W35.. Reason was we could not control their actions and they were not as aggressive as G.Khan… Having good point of contact in Hotnub I had to take out 2 or 3 players in Hotnub to then take on their top 15-20 guys and work with a 60 member tribe owning the core to move in the outer core… By the time we were owning about 5-6 Ks on the west side of the map.

So mostly… Imagine if along the game instead of being 2 tribes, G.Khan and Noobs would’ve been 1 single tribe of 60-80 members lets say… Being well lead would have been a monster to go over!!

Anyway, mostly Charger was strongly against going against Hotnub saying they were too big and we had the chance of loosing the fight if they teamed up with Joke and so on… Mostly he was scared of fighting Hotnub.. while I knew we were more prepared, stronger and that we were in a game called Tribal War.

In W18 we were 32 who fought a 450 players family… and we won into ennoblements.. they were never able to kill us because of the mentality behind the tribe and the leadership… Anyway as Foggy left a month before and I didn’t have the time to lead a full op like that alone, I decided to give up and just left the tribe in Chargers’ hands…

He kep it running (taking all the credit for the tribe tho) and did too many merges to protect G.Khan … The lack of war makes player go inactive and tend to stop building their villages or expand as fast… so mostly G.Khan felt into the internal nobling and growing by recruiting and merging…. Which is completely against G.Khan’s principles.

By this thread I just wanted to share that the current image of G.Khan is FAR FAR FAR from being the intended one when the tribe was created. I respect the effort Chargers gave and he did some good decisions but many wrong ones also. We all learn throught experiences once we put the ego out…

And by the way, yes I did play King Red for some time, but I did not disband Noobs, someone else did.

Have a happy W35 ending!

Estoy

kingjohan

Very good story, estoy. Thank you for sharing it :)

/Johan

DeletedUser

Great story :)
I hope you will write an interesting story soon again ^^
Even if its just rate the top 20 :)

EstoyLoco

Thanks. I must say I did cut half the story I wrote... as it was getting too long.. :(

DeletedUser

Nostalgia is for old men in rocking chairs spitting tobacco in cups. This is today, not yesterday, and this is not W18. I also see alot of "what if's". IF this or IF that. IF buttholes had wings they could fly. Those ive spoken to in Khan value their title, whether it lives up to your standards or not. Khan members are still fighting to keep their name (they, unlike you, didnt quit) and we will do everything in our power to help them achieve that. Thanks for the history lesson though.

DeletedUser

Thanks. I must say I did cut half the story I wrote... as it was getting too long.. :(

wow... just plain wow...

i hate to say it estoy, but you almost sound like farooq ???

i was not one of your "chosen, or one of your boys, but i was there as you were on the way out"...

i also was the sitter on your account and had turned it to full def for the tribe... and i was there when the account sit was pulled and dropped to no one... and left to go barb, and force khan to clear the hard way... 8(

i do respect what you started, and i respect foggy a great deal.... but i have to say that charger, although he has made some mistakes sure, has also keep khan around far longer than you, foggy, or any of your chosen tw premade killers...

soft came back... left... foggy came back to soft's account... then left... and now you and foggy started up on 47.. where i believe foggy left, and has now come back again... ???

khan... your khan... in all it's glory.. and all it's fame... was and is just as much a testament to the players that made it great as it was for your leadership... and i would like to point out two important facts that your "short" story left out...

1) after you and foggy both were gone... khan keep growing and killing.. and the world keep singing that none would ever surpass or kill khan... and they sang those songs of praise... long after you were gone....

2) khan grew bigger then it ever was under your leadership... but at most... the membership was only slightly over 100 active... and was only there for a short time until sat's/dead accounts were finished off... (some of which were held open far to log in hope of some of your boys coming back)

khan grew so much so that the reason for ppl quiting, and leaving could just as easily be blamed on the shear mass of land that we covered with a 5th the ppl... and when the tribes started to turn on us and work against us, all at once... most realized that it was is almost impossible to defend and overcome wars on so much front... that much area with so much less ppl in a tribe... and if truth not having the skill of many of the original players to pick from... but that was and is not just a khan issue... many many other "elites" and "masters" of tw quit w35 tibes... khan was not the only one....

church world are hard... slow... and painful to grow... they take twice the time, effort, and energy to get to half the size in a none church world... that is one of the reasons why most elites hate them... (and prob one of the reasons you as well as others left?)

again... i am not bashing you ... foggy... or any(!!!) of the originals... you were, and are great players... but you guys left... and we did not... we worked with what was/is left... (some of which are still damn good...lol) and we keep going... keep khan going... and have refused to let the past be forgotten... and are still here... still pushing... beating and banging to try and put it back to the glory that it was... and that includes charger...

for a tribe that should have been dead long ago.. and has always been out maned... i think we have done very very good...

sorry if you feel you have to distance your self from us now that we are not at the top of the ranks... but at least we are still here...

i only have one question.. what is the longest one of your tribes has ever stayed alive, at the top, dominated the world, been the one tribe that most judged theirs by????

in "short", how long has any of your premades... nonpremades ever lasted at the top of the food chain with a target on your back the whole time?

good to see you though... 8)

kingjohan

Nostalgia is for old men in rocking chairs spitting tobacco in cups.
Nostalgia Ftw! :icon_cool:
This is today, not yesterday, and this is not W18.
where did he say it was yesterday and where di he say this was W18?
I also see alot of "what if's". IF this or IF that.
Good thing you showed us you can read :icon_rolleyes:
IF buttholes had wings they could fly.
You do realise that you require more then wings to fly? :icon_neutral:
Khan members are still fighting to keep their name (they, unlike you, didnt quit)
You shouldn´t blame somone for quitting. There can and proably were alot of reasons to why Estoy decided to leave.

Bold.

DeletedUser

mister estoy...

i never fought with the original Khan that you lead, saying that i never fought against them...

but after you had left Khan, they grew, and dominated more and more land. Leaving sobbing families wherever they went. They destroyed WOLF, HOTA/HOWL, may of been a gangrape with OOPS! and Joke, but Khan was the guys decimating the tribe from the centre.

I do not know much about Khan's history. I certinally when i joined Khan tried to learn from reading old topics but they can only tell me so much. Yes you created a good strong tribe. But then Charger turned it into a good strong family of players (not family tribe ;) ).

The reason Khan is 'not on top as you say' is because of simply inactivity and lots of players leaving. Don't blame charger when he stuck to the policies you created and kept Khan the way it was for respect of the original founders.

In my opinion you should be grateful for Khan still being here and not come here and blame charger for moving down a few ranks?

In my opinion, if i was you, i would be proud of what i created and what was carried on when i had left.

DeletedUser

All i will say here cause EdwardT19 irritated me to answer is this(i may come back later for my own opinion).

Edward you mentioned that Estoy has to be proud that g.khan are still around.

I ll answer for him. No he is not and he ll never be, as i would not be proud if i quit right now and 1 year later to see my tribe at rank 5-6 or even lower.
And you ll never understand the reason why i will never be proud of or Estoy.

The fall of G.khan came first by the lack of true leaders in their ranks. Its not about inactivity, its not about gangbanging or anything else.
Inactivity all tribes face and exactly the same ratio. Its up to leaders to keep the people active and motivated.
Gangbanging has to do with the material of leader first and after with material of the members he leads. Want me here to remind you how many times we were gang banged from the day one of our existence. What to compare there?
But we still here, still No1 and still winning.

Please Estoy my friend correct me if i am wrong in this.

PS. Tribes are been made first by its own members, tribes are staying in top by the Leaders decisions and members' mentality, tribes fall when Leaders cant see the future.

Charger was too arrogant when he first contacted me. He did the greatest mistake a leader can do, underestimate an "enemy". None great Leader, general or King in history survived with Ego and arrogance and Charger had both. And if it was NOT Leedeval who IMO is the only one who really worth credits there(no offense to Navid but he is inactive) g.khan would be history months ago.

My 2 cents for now.

yeil

Well I enjoyed the read from estoy, post the rest so I can learn more of khans history estoy. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

4-5 months ago G.khan had 80 members. Now it has 23 members.

And about at least 40 of them members who left are either in BaseET, TITAINs or doing there own thing.

Charger failed. But I still have respect for G.khan for still being here. But thats just another MAGI, only with a biger rep to live up to, right?

DeletedUser

Good day everyone!

I see W35 forums have slowed down pretty much! Sad to see that! I’ll go on and give you some material to flame (starting by flaming me!!). After hearing so many bad stuff about G.Khan, and after hearing many bad stuff about Chargers and how he trash talked about me when I left, I though it would be a good nostalgia to bring back some “behind the scene” stories about G.Khan.

So for the ones who know me a little less, I am the founder and original leader of G.Khan. The tribe itself came from W18 where it had its part of glory for a year or so under my leadership. Well after W18 success I decided to see if I could start a new world with completely new players in my tribe and be as successful… Honestly W35 was far beyond what we achieved in W18… anyway

We made small 7-8 players to make a small but really competent team… Older players will remember how spread we were tho… That was our major Issue at first. Luckily, I have to give an ENORMOUS credit to Foggybrain aka Garrock Ironforge for the hand on the recruitment side once we were about 20 players.. He and I were make a great recruiting team.

I would say the key factors for G.Khan’s early success were mostly around the merge with BiteMe (yeah ppl fear that word.. merge.. but there is no shame when its done for the right purposes)… anyway that brought us to 45 members if I remember right! I would have to say that some other really but really important situations who had BIG impact on the whole game without realizing it were the Nobling of G Razor and Alex when they had there tribe. Note that in the same time we made NAP with Noobs.

One day, Foggy (who was my strong wingman and close TW friend) came up and dropped me his account and left a msg saying TW is ruining his life and that he won’t comeback… Just like that… like a bomb… Ouch… My RL expecting a child was quite busy also… so I started turning myself toward Charger and Navid who both had much time to spend and were ready to help out much.

I use to fully respect Charger for the person and player he is. Sadly that ended out by changing with time but anyway. So here’s how I ended up by quitting W35 at first :

- We had a war with Joke… kinda inactive with about no ennoblement… to the west side… and Hotnubs (Noobs) growing in K55 and owning it completely.,.. but they were clustered due to Unknown south of them.
- It never went out, but I had it planned with 2-3 leadership players (including Cowen) from Unknown to make an alliance and to blow out Hotnubs. We strategically needed to take control of K55 for the future of G.Khan in W35.. Reason was we could not control their actions and they were not as aggressive as G.Khan… Having good point of contact in Hotnub I had to take out 2 or 3 players in Hotnub to then take on their top 15-20 guys and work with a 60 member tribe owning the core to move in the outer core… By the time we were owning about 5-6 Ks on the west side of the map.

So mostly… Imagine if along the game instead of being 2 tribes, G.Khan and Noobs would’ve been 1 single tribe of 60-80 members lets say… Being well lead would have been a monster to go over!!

Anyway, mostly Charger was strongly against going against Hotnub saying they were too big and we had the chance of loosing the fight if they teamed up with Joke and so on… Mostly he was scared of fighting Hotnub.. while I knew we were more prepared, stronger and that we were in a game called Tribal War.

In W18 we were 32 who fought a 450 players family… and we won into ennoblements.. they were never able to kill us because of the mentality behind the tribe and the leadership… Anyway as Foggy left a month before and I didn’t have the time to lead a full op like that alone, I decided to give up and just left the tribe in Chargers’ hands…

He kep it running (taking all the credit for the tribe tho) and did too many merges to protect G.Khan … The lack of war makes player go inactive and tend to stop building their villages or expand as fast… so mostly G.Khan felt into the internal nobling and growing by recruiting and merging…. Which is completely against G.Khan’s principles.

By this thread I just wanted to share that the current image of G.Khan is FAR FAR FAR from being the intended one when the tribe was created. I respect the effort Chargers gave and he did some good decisions but many wrong ones also. We all learn throught experiences once we put the ego out…

And by the way, yes I did play King Red for some time, but I did not disband Noobs, someone else did.

Have a happy W35 ending!

Estoy

Well... If you don't like the job i did i don't care. You cared nothing about any tribe not even your own.

You chose to stay gone and let martin play more than you.

You chose to leave w35 but yet you didn't..you jumped on externals and grabbed vacant account and created accounts. I love how you, farooq. killax just keeps coming back to a world that you care nothing about to keep leaving it. Well i do know why you all are doing it because unlike all the other worlds you are just upset that Gkhan is still here and so am i.

G.khan in alot of ways is gone and you kick started that more than once especially with your little team plot to remove me and destroy Gkhan..don't worry it worked well

The only people that is still left in Gkhan is the ones that is loyal to it.. not you. not me but a value in something they believe in with their middle fingers in the air telling the people who can't stand us to go themselves give us the compass we will hit the rim.

I don't care if i hit the rim as soon as aetost gets done softening me up with sit acct's i am sure with by then he will have no trouble rimming me personally... fine. All he will hear from me is good game.. i won't cry and don't care cause it is a game. Unlike some people believe this is not real life it is a war game everyone has to be rimmed at some time or be bored as hell playing sim city and quit.

This is the only things i care about:.

1. I came here with a friend and refused to join Gkhan without my friend you took us both in that was your choice.
2. I made friends with navid the great one of the greatest people i have ever played with i love that boy like a son
3. I made friends with Leedeval another one of the greatest players i have ever met and possibly the best friend i have in real life ever..
4. I became duke of a tribe i loved and still serve to this day
5. I met other friends who i facebook, talk to by phone and emails. i never dreamed of making so many friends it is pointless to list them all cause i find it amazing i never dreamed of this
6. I've lasted longer than what 45,000 other people?... wow nice..

You are just coming on here to trash me?!?! LMAO. Do it I don't care . I am not bringing the hard words i said, mails i got from your previous world friends (cough) or feelings of the tribe towards you to externals

As you trash me you trash Gkhan as well by doing so and even you as i was your choice. (did you make a bad choice?) I'm sorry if you hate the fact we was doing well without you..I'm sorry if you dislike me I have had 30 kids in my home i've got plenty of kleenex if you need to cry..So.. say what you will your a child and immature.

Save your propaganda most of the world is scared of the size of aetost family tribe to attack them and he stays in all tribes and players mailboxes enough to wear people down to not care enough to attack or run to him which is fine it is part of the game.

I've made my friends and i hate this world. My friends is all that keeps me in this world literally.. i love them to death. Although as long as i have an account and troops i will put up some kind of fight. I will never say i am leaving this world and come back. I will never beg or cry. I will fight with the time i have available never putting my family again second to a game

The joke war and the baseet war produced 2 things i never seen coming kesha and binn 2 more people I find myself having respect fr and 1 a very good relationship

oops war just proved that the hero squad are not heros but scared..

I stopped caring about w35 because 1 person has friends in twstaff and it seriously tilted this world and the balance of it and that 1 person was allowed to cheat and get away with it. I survive because of my friends caring so for them is the only reason i fight so you don't have to beat me down if you are so hurt that we are still here and need some kind of satisfaction just mail me i'll give you directions to my house i'll spend five minutes of my day giving you a hug..

I joined Gkhan to serve Gkhan to the best of my ability.
I still love Gkhan and will till i leave this world.
I have no regrets for joining Gkhan or regret any choices i have made.
I have learned alot through Gkhan and its members.
I never kept Gkhan #1 for a year or lead it to any victory I justshowed them the red dot and they took care of it. Real life and founding betrayal destroyed Gkhann

Think that covers it .. possibly to much.. have fun with externals.. Im off of it. you want to talk you can mail me in game with one of your accounts just like you did 10 times before

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

4-5 months ago G.khan had 80 members. Now it has 23 members.

And about at least 40 of them members who left are either in BaseET, TITAINs or doing there own thing.

Charger failed. But I still have respect for G.khan for still being here. But thats just another MAGI, only with a biger rep to live up to, right?

We asked everyone to leave and join our friends along time ago. Those that are left are here for a reason and those that are leaving are leaving for reasons of which doesn't matter.

We expect it to be about 5 in the tribe back then at most

DeletedUser

mister estoy...

i never fought with the original Khan that you lead, saying that i never fought against them...

but after you had left Khan, they grew, and dominated more and more land. Leaving sobbing families wherever they went. They destroyed WOLF, HOTA/HOWL, may of been a gangrape with OOPS! and Joke, but Khan was the guys decimating the tribe from the centre.

I do not know much about Khan's history. I certinally when i joined Khan tried to learn from reading old topics but they can only tell me so much. Yes you created a good strong tribe. But then Charger turned it into a good strong family of players (not family tribe ;) ).

The reason Khan is 'not on top as you say' is because of simply inactivity and lots of players leaving. Don't blame charger when he stuck to the policies you created and kept Khan the way it was for respect of the original founders.

In my opinion you should be grateful for Khan still being here and not come here and blame charger for moving down a few ranks?

In my opinion, if i was you, i would be proud of what i created and what was carried on when i had left.

Funny this friend of mine knows more about Gkhans history than its founder.. It was me sticking to policy and founding that affect a great deal of my choices and the tribe.

Edward stood by his tribe till its death and this i learned from him I wish to do the same..

DeletedUser

6. I've lasted longer than what 45,000 other people?... wow nice..

so have several other thousand players

oops war just proved that the hero squad are not heros but scared..

elaborate

Save your propaganda most of the world is scared of the size of aetost family tribe to attack them

so you do admire him then :icon_rolleyes:

and save the emotional mumbo jumbo for people who do care...

DeletedUser

All i will say here cause EdwardT19 irritated me to answer is this(i may come back later for my own opinion).

Edward you mentioned that Estoy has to be proud that g.khan are still around.

I ll answer for him. No he is not and he ll never be, as i would not be proud if i quit right now and 1 year later to see my tribe at rank 5-6 or even lower.
And you ll never understand the reason why i will never be proud of or Estoy.

The fall of G.khan came first by the lack of true leaders in their ranks. Its not about inactivity, its not about gangbanging or anything else.
Inactivity all tribes face and exactly the same ratio. Its up to leaders to keep the people active and motivated.
Gangbanging has to do with the material of leader first and after with material of the members he leads. Want me here to remind you how many times we were gang banged from the day one of our existence. What to compare there?
But we still here, still No1 and still winning.

Please Estoy my friend correct me if i am wrong in this.

PS. Tribes are been made first by its own members, tribes are staying in top by the Leaders decisions and members' mentality, tribes fall when Leaders cant see the future.

Charger was too arrogant when he first contacted me. He did the greatest mistake a leader can do, underestimate an "enemy". None great Leader, general or King in history survived with Ego and arrogance and Charger had both. And if it was NOT Leedeval who IMO is the only one who really worth credits there(no offense to Navid but he is inactive) g.khan would be history months ago.

My 2 cents for now.

aetost...

i don't know if i can bothered to reply to you anymore.

everytime i do you ignore my post because you don't like what you read.

but i'll do it anyways...

no i didn't say he has to be proud. i told him he should be proud. whether he is or not is none of my concern.
i know you wouldn't be prod aetost if your rank 1 tribe moved down a few ranks. Rank is EVERYTHING to you on this game. you are a different type of player to me and for many other Khan and players in the 'Alliance'. You see, i can have fun with a small account. I prefer smaller accounts so i can do RL at the same time. You however and i say you as a whole category of players who only care about rank, want to be 5 million more than anyone else. In your case you have internalled lots of your own players. To me, i wouldn't be proud of your tribe even if they stayed in the number one spot.

yep. lack of true leaders... so why was charger the most respected person back in july last year then? he got respect from all other the world let alone his tribe.

i said Khan joined in on the gangbang on HOWL and they were the main noblers so i didn't say Khan was gangbanged. (even though we were).

yes, the leaders of khan tried to prevent inactivity. Why do you think they got players to play different accounts of players quitting?

yes tribe do stay on top with thier leaders decisions and members mentality. that is why aetost, you will never last as long as Khan has on top.

Khan underestimated you. yes they did. we all did. we didn't know how much of a huggle monster your tribe really was. :icon_rolleyes:. we underestimated you, but now the joke is on you. You underestimated Base, and you have underestimated Titans and Khan. you say Khan are an inactive mess, no. they have inactives but they are not a mess. the active guys are pouring out their soul into defeating you.

aetost don't start on arrogance. you only come on the externals when you think you have one over on someone, so just be quiet.

stop answering for estoy and stop arse licking him. he is a big boy and can answer on his own without you taking control aetost. :icon_wink:

SUPER EDIT:

charger i'd do it again ;)
just say the word

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol..I was one of the few who knew that this would be written..and Im glad that it has been written and aroused the kind of reaction it has in the remaining G.Khan- interpret as Charger and Lee as most of the others are inactive or are busy on mercenary duty for other tribes- *cough* Base *cough*

Estoy sounds like me, Lee? I can assure you that I didnot tell him to write this, he did this on his own will because many of the original G.Khan are embarrassed, yes embarrassed, of Khan. They feel they made a mistake by letting someone clearly inept and inadequate to deal with their tribe which ended up merging with almost as many tribes as Inwar- although Im sure you all conveniently forget that when you flame those guys.

Charger, sweetheart, noone is upset that Khan is around, its not like you guys are doing great. You may think that you are doing awesome by surviving but sadly, you're not. You guys gave members to base, therefore admitting that Base can handle them better than you can, although if I were to believe what some of those guys told me, they are to return to you guys in case of a G.Khan vs BaseEt war if Inwar dies. Add some of the !?! pulls which will also follow them and G.Khan can actually hold a few Ks together and sacrifice its friendship with Base over it- that is almost identical to what you did with JOKE, is it not? So yes, I am calling you, the assumed paragon of virtue of world 35, a manipulative and cunning vulture. Im sure that Base will come here saying I know nothing of your tribes etc etc but dont forget that I held an account in their council not so long ago..and possibly still do =P

Estoy, my respect for you has always been great, you helped Noobs in more than one way and although you could have screwed me in many places, you didnt for which me and friends will always be thankful to care. I know that you have quit TW but I wish you all the best in Real life.

As you seem so insistent of knowing my activity status Charger, Ill be back to playing actively in the summer. I dunno if I'll come back to 35 or not, if Aetost will let me have an account in his tribe or not, if he does, I will keep up the work which I left when I quit..and witness the disbandment of the tribe which they call Freedom..Im quite sure it wont be hard with one of your allied dukes telling me that you have around 7 active members and my skill in eating inactives. :icon_wink:

Much <3
Mo

DeletedUser

I could not said them better.

I know as well that G.khan that went to baseET will return IF they beat us(i doubt but oh well thats the plan).
I know for sure that now that G.khan are in big pressure they ll start pull few from BaseET, or TITANS so to keep a decent size(like we care, we fight all same time so for us is the same).
I know for sure that as BaseET betrayed us, they ll get betrayed by G.khan in no time and thats why you see not to worry for them advancing over us. I know the real picture of their size and trust me is something i would never worry about. I know their really skills(5-6 of them are decent and 3 are in our favor already).
I know what TITANS are up to and how much they ll survive and that cause they have no Leader there(sorry kesha, i really like you but thats the truth).

Anyway back on topic.

Estoy said things as exactly they are.
G.khan are 3 parameters of a tribe.
1.G.khan held No1 cause of Estoy and what they had achieved in that time. The downfall of g.khan happened after the new Leader(charger) had the tribe long enough to show his leadership skills(he had none actually). Its like a soccer team who chages coach, if the previous was a good one the team will have a good year with ANY new coach, but if the new coach is bad the next year and the rest will be a disaster.That happened to G.khan as well.
2.G.khan are not over yet for two serious reasons.(I mean why not have disbanded cause as a force are over). Cause Leedeval proved he has leadership capabilities and he can inspire friends and even enemies(He even earned my respect who so far except NOOBS none else as enemy have succeed that in this world).
And second reasons is that they still have around 15 members in other tribes(especially BaseET) who will pull or step by step or if something serious happen(ruin relation with baseET, or IF we get out of way etc...).
3.Last they still have influence over a few leaders of other dukes(like kesha) or they take advantage of the power hungry noobs(Fork and Bin, those two has only one shot to win a world and this is,even i doubt again, so they ll do whatever to manage it).
The mistake in this is that they dont see that the memebers of those two tribes(TITANS,BaseET) for dif reasons each will step by step stop listen to their Dukes as their dukes or have absolute no idea what they actually doing(kesha) or cause to not be controlled to your pations(Fork and Bin) will lead you to enormous mistakes.

Anyway those things i had to add them as well.

PS Edward i ll keep ignoring you as the only thing you do is twist,manipulate and refuse to understand what i say(you prefer make me look fool then see what i say and thats not deserve even my respect to answer to you).