The End of MOJO

• Thread starter DeletedUser43243
  • Start date

Integritous

Same old Inty, always stirring! :lol:
Quick question, in their locations, where else did they have to go where they'd have the best change of survival? :)

Same old Syphlex, still clueless.

Maybe you can't understand this Syph as a Duke who abandoned his own tribe long ago, but the idea that Shinra Xenta would turn his account sit over to Tao to do as they please with it seems a bit confusing to me.

Or didn't you know about that, since you know, you haven't actually *played* for a year?

DeletedUser

Maybe you can't understand this Syph as a Duke who abandoned his own tribe long ago, but the idea that Shinra Xenta would turn his account sit over to Tao to do as they please with it seems a bit confusing to me.

Or didn't you know about that, since you know, you haven't actually *played* for a year?

They moved to our tribes and Shinra (possibly) gave his sit because they finally saw you through your cloud of BS. They finally realised they were just your meatshield and were nothing more to you. Poor scared Wisdom :icon_cry: There's a big front opening now! Hope you can handle it...

DeletedUser43243

Damn but i really do love all you guys so much!!!!

<3 Mennomen85 too (i should have listened to you a long time ago! ;)

DeletedUser

How many times have i been clueless then? Please go into detail :)

Apologies for chosing my real life over an internet game :lol:, surely you should know, as you do from personal experience, that certain events in your life pulls you away from the game. (Yes, i'm referring to that month of relative inactivity you had) The death of my grandfather combined with stress of other factors i do not wish to go further into on the public forums meant i had the choice between the game or my well being. Simple.

I may not have been fully active in a long time on this game, but i still have friends from all corners of world 17, i have been informed of what has happened :)

I miss this mate! Can we keep this going? <3

Whipped

How many times have i been clueless then? Please go into detail :)

Apologies for chosing my real life over an internet game :lol:, surely you should know, as you do from personal experience, that certain events in your life pulls you away from the game. (Yes, i'm referring to that month of relative inactivity you had) The death of my grandfather combined with stress of other factors i do not wish to go further into on the public forums meant i had the choice between the game or my well being. Simple.

I may not have been fully active in a long time on this game, but i still have friends from all corners of world 17, i have been informed of what has happened :)

I miss this mate! Can we keep this going? <3

You're always clueless. <3

Who the hell chooses his real lif over an internet game.

Integritous

They moved to our tribes and Shinra (possibly) gave his sit because they finally saw you through your cloud of BS. They finally realised they were just your meatshield and were nothing more to you. Poor scared Wisdom :icon_cry: There's a big front opening now! Hope you can handle it...

Jimi you're lucky so many noobs in this world are still adolescents... it doesn't take much maturity to see through your perpetually recycled garbage! At least add some dimensions to these characters and intrigue you concoct!

Why on earth would Wisdom want a "meat shield" in MOJO? We wanted mojo to succeed as much as possible, given that we were allies and shared the same enemy (you). You are so rich with this, hahaha. Next you'll of course say we are only letting Eturgk live so we can consume them when this war is in hand? Good one!

DeletedUser

<3 Mennomen85 too (i should have listened to you a long time ago! ;)

:)

Next you'll of course say we are only letting Eturgk live so we can consume them when this war is in hand? Good one!

My god, when you least expect it, dear old Inte finally starts telling the truth. That plan will fail though mate, as they will probably still be here when your tribe has already seized to exist. As much as I hate it, I'm afraid we will have to be the ones to destroy them. You know, due to you constantly begging them to deal with big scary Mennomen and friends. ;-)

Nocnoidozor

MOJO will never be forgotten (witch cant be said for all tribes here on W17 ),and you too susi...

DeletedUser43243

MOJO will never be forgotten (witch cant be said for all tribes here on W17 ),and you too susi...

Thank you!
The amount of decency and honour i have found recently knows no bounds from friends and 'enemies' alike! Of all the worlds i have looked at....none compare to w17....none!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Jimi you're lucky so many noobs in this world are still adolescents... it doesn't take much maturity to see through your perpetually recycled garbage! At least add some dimensions to these characters and intrigue you concoct!

Why on earth would Wisdom want a "meat shield" in MOJO? We wanted mojo to succeed as much as possible, given that we were allies and shared the same enemy (you). You are so rich with this, hahaha. Next you'll of course say we are only letting Eturgk live so we can consume them when this war is in hand? Good one!

I love it when you talk dirty :icon_wink:

There are many dimensions to what I said, 2 obvious ones are - your a scared (and hated by even some of your own) liar and you love to talk crap :) Difference is, I know a fair bit about the ins and outs of the Eastern alliance and you know little to nothing about the Western tribes affairs :) So I have ground to base my theories on - e.g. Look at the ex MOJO players looking to join us to get back at you lot :icon_idea: They realised what you did and now they want to exact their revenge!

I honestly don't think you will turn on Eturg, but only because you wouldnt be able to handle them attacking you aswel!

You know, due to you constantly begging them to deal with big scary Mennomen and friends. ;-)
Do I count as one of the 'friends' Menno? :lol:

netjakdim

I hate to say it well really I don't but if you had really wanted to see Mojo succeed where was all the support from those 15 safe K's that Wisdom owns. I know it is not on the BA front lines and most the support on the 13th frontlines is being provided by x-100 members themselves. That alone is probably a good 10,000 safe villages to send support from.

Integritous

Gee Net I don't know, maybe our defenses were guarding against the three Top 10 tribes attacking us on a 12 K long front? You guys are rich, hahaha. Is CDM really that dumb or is this just to cover for his cowardice?

P.S. Jimi I'll double down: you have very little knowledge of this side of the world. If you know soooo much about the Eastern alliance, then I dare you to answer three VERY easy questions, and declare to this forum within the day the following...

Who leads:

a) Wisdom
b) BOS
c) Eturgk

If you answer all three questions correctly, I'll delete my account and congratulate you on your total victory. Of course I'll need something good when you biff it though k mate? Cheers.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Gee Net I don't know, maybe our defenses were guarding against the three Top 10 tribes attacking us on a 12 K long front? You guys are rich, hahaha. Is CDM really that dumb or is this just to cover for his cowardice?

P.S. Jimi I'll double down: you have very little knowledge of this side of the world. If you know soooo much about the Eastern alliance, then I dare you to answer three VERY easy questions, and declare to this forum within the day the following...

Who leads:

a) Wisdom Integritous
b) BOS Dodong Praning (last I checked :icon_redface:)
c) Eturgk Darknightwing

If you answer all three questions correctly, I'll delete my account and congratulate you on your total victory. Of course I'll need something good when you biff it though k mate? Cheers.

Delete pl0x :icon_eek:

killergoon=-

looks like wisdom are gooing down and they are panicking. the 12 k long front? its only been 13th concentrating on you really and they are what just over 1/3 of your size? and they are beating you in score? congratualations. well the full force of 13th ba and tao come crashing down on you, you will notice. I bet you, we will have better results even when you had the advantage of a massive gangbang.

DeletedUser

Exactly :p
So you still have some sense left.

actually i think its more than 12 tbh :p and i've hit delete atleast 75% of the time and sometimes cancel it!

I used to quit tons on CC account when i ran out of nobles and just leave and give the sit to a friend to mint for 2 weeks or a month then come back :p :D

DeletedUser

Just one thing about this,

Instead of you guys supporting a front of 4-5Ks with MOJO and stopping BA reach you guys, you decide to let MOJO slowly get eaten while your troops are sitting at the MOJO - Wisdom border for the moment MOJO does fall

Very nice alliance there inte and you just proved that you used MOJO as a meatshield

can you answer 1 question please, just so that i can get my head round this, what did MOJO get from your alliance with them?

and please dont mention that troops would've been lost when MOJO falls and to redeploy them or rebuild them would take a while, cause since MOJO fell a week ago, all you D would be arriving at home and the troops lost would be atleast 30% built

and BA will need another month at most to get to atleast an extra 1 front, let alone another 4 fronts, so that would've given you enough time to rebuild and remake and prepare those fronts! :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser43243

Just one thing about this,

Instead of you guys supporting a front of 4-5Ks with MOJO and stopping BA reach you guys, you decide to let MOJO slowly get eaten while your troops are sitting at the MOJO - Wisdom border for the moment MOJO does fall

Very nice alliance there inte and you just proved that you used MOJO as a meatshield

can you answer 1 question please, just so that i can get my head round this, what did MOJO get from your alliance with them?

and please dont mention that troops would've been lost when MOJO falls and to redeploy them or rebuild them would take a while, cause since MOJO fell a week ago, all you D would be arriving at home and the troops lost would be atleast 30% built

and BA will need another month at most to get to atleast an extra 1 front, let alone another 4 fronts, so that would've given you enough time to rebuild and remake and prepare those fronts! :icon_neutral:

One would assume, since the 'fallen' MOJO members are still allied with Wisdom within the BH that the troops supporting then will still supporting now!:icon_rolleyes: