Awards =D

DeletedUser

Me being bored and all, I decided to send Kev some love. SO i sent him 10'000 worth of troops to him.
Heavy, You should know what I did first.
Without him BOTHERING to see if they originate from different villages he sends me that message.
Unable to stop myself from laughing at his idiocy. I managed to reply to ask if he did check.

why bother to check if the vills already have over 100k swords spears and archers already sitting in them...not sure why you bother to fake me over 200 hours away if you are not attempting to attack me at all

all i know is the only time i "wasted defending" your attacks was the time spend to send you a mail

DeletedUser

Me being bored and all, I decided to send Kev some love. SO i sent him 10'000 worth of troops to him.
Heavy, You should know what I did first.
Without him BOTHERING to see if they originate from different villages he sends me that message.
Unable to stop myself from laughing at his idiocy. I managed to reply to ask if he did check.

xD
me <3 seth fakeing

DeletedUser

4) Follow the leader: valpo (rip little fox)

12) most remembered player that no longer plays: valpo and sid :icon_cry:

i am not dead nor did i decide to leave... i just faced some.... problem (bandit)

DeletedUser64451

Yeah ok I'll play.

1) Player of the season: BAH

2) N00b of the seeason: the entire west rim

3) Biggest Spammer: Blue Dot

4) Follow the leader: Me. It might not always have been good leadership, but there was a lot of it.

5) Worst move made by a player: See #4

6) Tribe of the season: This has to be DA. This time last year they were still at war with AXE, AXE was #1, DA was irrelevant. Now DA is #1 and AXE is irrelevant.

7) Best family: "Best family" is an oxymoron.

8) Worst move made by tribe: I'm going to go out on a limb here and say: AXE- ending the Godly war by recruiting Godly. Think about it. AXE + DA would have smushed them easily. Instead, AXE got to borrow some players from Godly, to prevent TSoH from taking them, which put us at war with DA instead at uberlong range and seriously irritated the only tribes who were ever halfway nice to us. If we had kept on hitting Godly, they would have gone to TSoH, and then DA and AXE would have warred TSoH over the godly refugees and none of that TATS stuff would have ever happened. Think about it.

9)Best profile: If AXE still has the (fubar) guy in it, AXE

10) Most improved tribe: DA again

11) Best Quote: Too many to name...the one tellgar had in his sig was pretty awesome...and the one john lenin has on his ingame profile where bluedot admits to being a clusterwhore is good too.

12) most remembered player that no longer plays: blue dot it seems :p

13) Anticipating war: anything. Seriously, any war would be great.

Brutus987

1) Player(s) of the season : Spikey, Oka & White-Took on the Exile. leadership and brought us back together =)

2) N00b of the seeason: Every Turd that deleted

3) Biggest Spammer: Heavy

4) Follow the leader: Spikey

5) Worst move made by a player: BAH-You would have saved so much diplomacy effort on our behalf had you simply stayed in TSoH...

6) Tribe of the season: Exile. (Biased =P )

7) Best family: Exile. (Biased again =P )

8) Worst move made by tribe: TSoH-!WAR!

9)Best profile: ...

10) Most improved tribe: DA

11) Best Quote: ...

12) most remembered player that no longer plays: Heavy

13) Anticipating war: Exile. Vs. !WAR!...Its so obviously gonna happen...

jaffe25

Yeah ok I'll play.

6) Tribe of the season: This has to be DA. This time last year they were still at war with AXE, AXE was #1, DA was irrelevant. Now DA is #1 and AXE is irrelevant.

QUOTE]

LOL sour grapes. With 4 of the season vets returning last month we are as relevant as ever.

DeletedUser64451

LOL sour grapes. With 4 of the season vets returning last month we are as relevant as ever.

Nothing sour about those grapes, just a casual observation. I'd be delighted if you'd prove me wrong, but I think AXE is irrelevant until you merge with exile or tH or somebody...and since I'm not there, that won't happen :p

DeletedUser

Yeah ok I'll play.

1) Player of the season: BAH

2) N00b of the seeason: the entire west rim

3) Biggest Spammer: Blue Dot

4) Follow the leader: Me. It might not always have been good leadership, but there was a lot of it.

5) Worst move made by a player: See #4

7) Best family: "Best family" is an oxymoron.

8) Worst move made by tribe: I'm going to go out on a limb here and say: AXE- ending the Godly war by recruiting Godly. Think about it. AXE + DA would have smushed them easily. Instead, AXE got to borrow some players from Godly, to prevent TSoH from taking them, which put us at war with DA instead at uberlong range and seriously irritated the only tribes who were ever halfway nice to us. If we had kept on hitting Godly, they would have gone to TSoH, and then DA and AXE would have warred TSoH over the godly refugees and none of that TATS stuff would have ever happened. Think about it.

9)Best profile: If AXE still has the (fubar) guy in it, AXE

10) Most improved tribe: DA again

11) Best Quote: Too many to name...the one tellgar had in his sig was pretty awesome...and the one john lenin has on his ingame profile where bluedot admits to being a clusterwhore is good too.

12) most remembered player that no longer plays: blue dot it seems :p

13) Anticipating war: anything. Seriously, any war would be great.

Sid, im gonna say this about as nice as i can, but nobody wishes to go over the TATS fail any longer, you deleted, TATS is dead, we have all moved on...i am unsure why you also wish to keep bringing up you guys taking in Godly..if you were not always trying to block in TSoH then you would not have been so quick to snap them up, but hey, TSoH made a mistake of taking them after you also..

but your bud cotis is over in DA waiting for you, i bet he has a spare account for you...you do seem to praise DA so much lately that you might be happy there

l1si4ka

1) Player(s) of the season : Spikey, Oka & White-Took on the Exile. leadership and brought us back together =)

2) N00b of the seeason: Every Turd that deleted

3) Biggest Spammer: Heavy

4) Follow the leader: Spikey

5) Worst move made by a player: BAH-You would have saved so much diplomacy effort on our behalf had you simply stayed in TSoH...

6) Tribe of the season: Exile. (Biased =P )

7) Best family: Exile. (Biased again =P )

8) Worst move made by tribe: TSoH-!WAR!

9)Best profile: ...

10) Most improved tribe: DA

11) Best Quote: ...

12) most remembered player that no longer plays: Heavy

13) Anticipating war: Exile. Vs. !WAR!...Its so obviously gonna happen...

That was a waste of a post if i may say so :icon_neutral:

seth89

but your bud cotis is over in DA waiting for you, i bet he has a spare account for you...you do seem to praise DA so much lately that you might be happy there

we wouldn't allow him here.
If he was to join I am sure that there would be several DA player's looking for a new home.

jaffe25

If he was to join I am sure that there would be several DA player's looking for a new home.

Yes I have been on "Sid watch 2010" as i would bet the farm that if he isn't already back in the game somewhere he will be by the end of the month.

DeletedUser

wouldn't it be easy to spot him though..... I'd imagine sid would just bust through the wall and say OH YEAH!!!!!!! then start offering all the kids kool-aid.

DeletedUser

yeah i have to agree with you, i may not be mad at sid any longer, but the way he deleted did not sit right with me, there were many ways he could have handled the situation differently, and he chose none of them, he chose instead to leave a tribe in the lurch, a tribe he helped to form..sometimes what we may think is a good idea turns out to be a flop, but you just dont leave the ppl that followed you the way sid did...so im in the same boat with you guys when i say i do not think i wish for sid to return, and it is not that i dont like sid, it is that i dont trust him any longer, jmon might have gone inactive, but at least he did not completely leave us in the lurch

DeletedUser

yeah i have to agree with you, i may not be mad at sid any longer, but the way he deleted did not sit right with me,
the way he deleted? How else is someone meant to delete? :icon_rolleyes:

there were many ways he could have handled the situation differently, and he chose none of them,
of course he didnt choose any of the different ways. What your saying is a bit of an obvious statement, but put in a rather confusing way.

he chose instead to leave a tribe in the lurch, a tribe he helped to form..sometimes what we may think is a good idea turns out to be a flop, but you just dont leave the ppl that followed you the way sid did...so im in the same boat with you guys when i say i do not think i wish for sid to return, and it is not that i dont like sid, it is that i dont trust him any longer, jmon might have gone inactive, but at least he did not completely leave us in the lurch
ah well, at least he just deleted and was done with it. Instead of being a seagull duke who would swoop in s*** all other everything and then leave again.

DeletedUser

no there were several ways he could have handled it if things were too much, for instance stepping down...and do you expect me to be anything but confusing...

and he did not just delete and be done with it...he is now trying to come back, and he would not have to do that if he would have just stopped an thought for a moment before hitting the freaking delete key

what he is now is like ananthsar but nowhere near as bad, he is trolling till someone gives him an account, i bet if he asks nicely Exile will

DeletedUser

no there were several ways he could have handled it if things were too much, for instance stepping down...and do you expect me to be anything but confusing...

and he did not just delete and be done with it...he is now trying to come back, and he would not have to do that if he would have just stopped an thought for a moment before hitting the freaking delete key

what he is now is like ananthsar but nowhere near as bad, he is trolling till someone gives him an account, i bet if he asks nicely Exile will

I dont think he is trying, I think he already is.
I have it on very good authority that he is co-playing an account in Axe with an old friend of his (the original player of course)

hehe, there are actually quite a few similarities there. But im sure Anan in all his moral righteousness would deny them :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

oooh.......you have been holding out on me, and here i thought you loved me :icon_cry:

DeletedUser64451

Whew.

1) jaffe- you get to keep your farm. Bet my house that you can't find me on the map, though.

(because I'm not in k63)

2) sherry- yes, I could have handled things differently, but I didn't. I did what was best for my job, not my tribe. Sorry. There are a lot of things I would take back if I could, but I can't, so I won't.

Back to work.