My Departure

DeletedUser

The adult world is much the same as BORED! was, it looks better from the outside.

That is 100% true lol!

I would actually disagree. This, in my opinion, was a terrible "outtro" as it was just MARIO saying he accepted he failed as a leader, but then attempted to pass essentially the entire blame off - those who left, those who quit, ICARUS, even his co-duke (all of the issues he outlined as reasons for BORED! failing, in his attempts to pass off the blame, can actually be directly linked back to his poor leadership). That, in my opinion, does not garner any respect and actually loses him quite a lot.

That being said, I do believe that people should be allowed quit with a bit of dignity. Even if, I think, you don't deserve it and although I dislike you (I know the feeling's mutual), you're quitting so there's no point attacking you about it.

Cya.
-Conor

I did not realize that when reading it the first time but you are correct. Mario does find quite a few ways to pass blame along to others which I guess it might have been other people but everyone of those mistakes he pointed out had something to do with him. Oh well I guess I should disappear again for a while!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's called style, you may have heard of it? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the shout out Mario and good luck with RL. I'm sure it was hard to say goodbye. The tribe had its ups and downs but as long as you gave it your best that's all we can ask for. We'll talk again if you ever decide to play again. Enjoy some philly cheesesteaks for me. Gino's or Pats? lol

I didn't want to be negative in this post but as for General Maclean....If you spent as much time playing the game as you did talking trash on the forums you might have become a good player. I hardly check the forums but every time I do..without fail...every other post involving BORED was from you. I could go on but I'm more a man of actions then words. I look forward to meeting you in-game up close and personal. Knock yourself out with your reply...i won't see it....

DeletedUser

Thanks for the shout out Mario and good luck with RL. I'm sure it was hard to say goodbye. The tribe had its ups and downs but as long as you gave it your best that's all we can ask for. We'll talk again if you ever decide to play again. Enjoy some philly cheesesteaks for me. Gino's or Pats? lol

I didn't want to be negative in this post but as for General Maclean....If you spent as much time playing the game as you did talking trash on the forums you might have become a good player. I hardly check the forums but every time I do..without fail...every other post involving BORED was from you. I could go on but I'm more a man of actions then words. I look forward to meeting you in-game up close and personal. Knock yourself out with your reply...i won't see it....

You said reply! So I will do my bestest! Who says I'm not a good player? Then again on the rim I guess all I have ever faced is nubs who are more nuby then me? See what you don't realize is that someone who has played this game as long as me loses interest in just "playing" the game because that alone does not keep me fulfilled. So I choose a tribe that disliked me and I flame back!

DeletedUser

Very little flaming on you was because people didn't like you, it came from your desire to light a fire and make the majority of this world have a distaste for your forum presence.

DeletedUser

Very little flaming on you was because people didn't like you, it came from your desire to light a fire and make the majority of this world have a distaste for your forum presence.

I realize that but see what my football coach taught me is that as long as your family loves you and the important people around you love you its all you need in life. Since that rings true and none of you I will ever meet personally I live by that statement when flaming ;)

DeletedUser

OK where is ele, he just said his reason for being on the forums is spamming, im pretty sure you can't do that.

DeletedUser

Can you tell him that fincky's nicked my pencil case when you get hold of him :p

DeletedUser

^my response to most of this thread

Mario, you were a hell of a player, a leader, and a friend. Great times here on 43, on 41 in MMK, and on those speed rounds we owned :icon_cool: Good luck with whatever you do, and please don't come back to tribalwars for your own sake. Trust me, it's not worth it.

Now if only DJ could figure that out :icon_biggrin:

-Tom/Technology

I agree. [Now I will copy and paste Tom Morello's words into mine, since I wanted to say the same thing. (Maybe, I am just lazy) atm :p ]

Mario, you were a hell of a player, a leader, and a friend. Great times here on 43. Good luck with whatever you do, and please don't come back to tribalwars for your own sake. Trust me, it's not worth it. I will miss you. (Tom, I miss you too :p)

Now Dj, Listen to Tom and I and quit TW.

Dj, I remember you were showing me a photo of a hot girl that goes to your uni that you were wanted to tuck into bed. So quit now, and go get her like i did with mine :D (P.s. The girl you like, won the model contest in your city ;) ) :icon_razz:

So dont waste your time on tw with children like Gen MacLean and all of the WMD Family, and go back to Rl. :icon_wink:

Conor, I recommend that you quit Tw as well, and go get your dream girl. Sorry I mean Sheep :lol:

(How cute Conor :D)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree. [Now I will copy and paste Tom Morello's words into mine, since I wanted to say the same thing. (Maybe, I am just lazy) atm :p ]

Mario, you were a hell of a player, a leader, and a friend. Great times here on 43. Good luck with whatever you do, and please don't come back to tribalwars for your own sake. Trust me, it's not worth it. I will miss you. (Tom, I miss you too :p)

Dj, I remember you were showing me a photo of a hot girl that goes to your uni that you were wanted to tuck into bed. So quit now, and go get her like i did with mine :D (P.s. The girl you like, won the model contest in your city ;) ) :icon_razz:

So dont waste your time on tw with children like Gen MacLean and all of the WMD Family, and go back to Rl. :icon_wink:

Conor, I recommend that you quit Tw as well, and go get your dream girl. Sorry I mean Sheep :lol:

You know what I could never figure out? Why everyone thinks I am so active lol I wonder if they realize i log in once a day and just que up stuff with scripts then do college stuff.

DeletedUser

I realize that but see what my football coach taught me is that as long as your family loves you and the important people around you love you its all you need in life. Since that rings true and none of you I will ever meet personally I live by that statement when flaming ;)

You talk about your football coach almost as much as thyk talks about World 4.

Sorry, that was kind of an inside joke.

DeletedUser

You talk about your football coach almost as much as thyk talks about World 4.

Sorry, that was kind of an inside joke.

Yeah one that flew over my head too. He is the only father figure I have in my life so why not talk about him a lot?

DeletedUser

:D Dj quit before the frst war, then we made him come back :p

DeletedUser

Because none of us know him?

How many of us talk about our fathers/father figures?

Yeah I fail at the conforming to a group part..... See I am not like anyone here unless anyone else plays American football and if they do please let me know I love discussing football and learning new ideas for shredding blocks or catching TD's lol

DeletedUser

Yeah I fail at the conforming to a group part..... See I am not like anyone here unless anyone else plays American football and if they do please let me know I love discussing football and learning new ideas for shredding blocks or catching TD's lol

lol i have season tickets for an nfl team. I would tell you where but then you can figure out my online times and what not, then i have to use attack ids and its just not worth the time to tag that way.

DeletedUser

lol i have season tickets for an nfl team. I would tell you where but then you can figure out my online times and what not, then i have to use attack ids and its just not worth the time to tag that way.

Do you really think I care that much? I clearly state I am in Oregon and could care less if the whole world knows.