*Weekly* 'The World' vs 'The Alliance' Stats

DeletedUser7464

Well a) no it doesn't make us feel better.

b) don't you mean 2200 villages? lol

DeletedUser

Anyway, it's your fault that AK23X went grey.......!!

You mean people sending all those attacks at him......

DeletedUser7464

Maybe you were not aware of his history with us philler! But nevermind he is gone now...one of my personal objectives in this game I must say!

DeletedUser

Maybe you were not aware of his history with us philler! But nevermind he is gone now...one of my personal objectives in this game I must say!

I have been around this world for long enough to be aware of most things.

I would never wish for any player to hit delete, enemy or ally.......

DeletedUser

Perhaps he shouldn't of sent mails to people cussing them out, threatening, lying, and basically being rude. Then perhaps he wouldn't of got attacked as much. Enjoy.

DeletedUser

Well that's why I attacked him, but if people didn't attack regardless of that then I doubt this game would be around. Attacking players is one of the fundamental aspects of this game after all. I was merely saying doing those things generally doesn't help your cause. Enjoy.

DeletedUser

Perhaps he shouldn't of sent mails to people cussing them out, threatening, lying, and basically being rude. Then perhaps he wouldn't of got attacked as much. Enjoy.

He sent those email just before he hit delete.

DeletedUser

He sent those email just before he hit delete.

And your point is? You said he left because he was under heavy attack and I stated his mails likely didn't help his situation. I know after getting mailed by him several times I launched about 3k attacks at him and I know he mailed similar rude mails to others in my tribe that just got them to attack him.

Are you trying to say he was only rude because he was already planning on deleting? If so then it kinda negates your comment that he left because of the attacks since the mails preceded the attacks, at least in some of the cases. Common sense should say that if you're rude to a bunch of people in this game, they'll likely band together to try and get back at you. The most likely method they would use, to get back at you, would be to attack you together. So you can't really complain that a bunch of people attack you if your actions towards them caused them to attack. Haven't you ever heard the expression don't bite off more than you can chew? Enjoy.

DeletedUser7464

I have been around this world for long enough to be aware of most things.

I would never wish for any player to hit delete, enemy or ally.......

I disagree. I mean, obviously I wouldn't of minded him not hitting delete, that would of been more satisfying no doubt, watching him shrink until he was inevitably rimmed, but the objective to destroy and remove him remains the same...whether by reducing him to 5 villages or have him delete.

DeletedUser

Are you trying to say he was only rude because he was already planning on deleting? If so then it kinda negates your comment that he left because of the attacks since the mails preceded the attacks, at least in some of the cases.

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying.

So therefore all the attacks launched on him after he sent the mails had no impact on him deleting. It was the initial attacks BEFORE the mails that made him quit.

Makes sense ?!?

DeletedUser

I disagree. I mean, obviously I wouldn't of minded him not hitting delete, that would of been more satisfying no doubt, watching him shrink until he was inevitably rimmed, but the objective to destroy and remove him remains the same...whether by reducing him to 5 villages or have him delete.

Maybe it's just me so, I hate looking at a sea of grey.........

DeletedUser7464

Yes I'm not disputing or disagreeing with that. I prefer a sea of red...that turns to blue. Like I said it would of been more satisfying for me to see him slowly dwindle.

DeletedUser7943

blablablablabla

i knew him better then you :p
i know the story , i think , and i guess he quit cause you guys broke an agreement between you guys that last since the begennin of that war, am i right ?

hey darkeangel, dont forget, theyre should be only one DARK :) and it wont be you !

DeletedUser

blablablablabla

i know the story , i think , and i guess he quit cause you guys broke an agreement between you guys that last since the begennin of that war, am i right ?

hey darkeangel, dont forget, theyre should be only one DARK :) and it wont be you !

i think AK32X began first taking our villages...so if there anyone has broke an agreement, it was him.

DeletedUser

blablablablabla

Lmfao dont be stupid, he nobled GracieZee, he thought he could take the NAP into his own hands and noble REB just because she was being sat, so yeah he broke it and he is talking crap, REB was just too lazy to do anything about it until now and he clicked delete after the first day of attacks.

Rather sad i prefered seeing red above me then grey.