Pathetic

• Thread starter DeletedUser51791
  • Start date

DeletedUser51791

So, the scared little children that are Zhg finally got tired of playing sim city and have joined Foe. Well done. I guess it is better to tag along on someone's coat tails and pretend you are winners than it is to actually play the game and find out otherwise.

Pathetic.

DeletedUser33250

So, the scared little children that are Zhg finally got tired of playing sim city and have joined Foe. Well done. I guess it is better to tag along on someone's coat tails and pretend you are winners than it is to actually play the game and find out otherwise.

Pathetic.

We finally are good enough huggers to join them. :icon_biggrin:

Plus we got tired of the fact that you and your tribe have single handedly managed to alienate yourselves by pissing every single *ZhG* members off at one time or another. Why did you bother to post this? As I can recall, there's no-one else that would care besides possibly wittman, if he still reads this. I have nothing against the old North members but when you took in ZIP, you managed to lose any respect I had for you.

DeletedUser

this will be interesting =P

click

well east, we knew this will happen.... so lets just see do any of those have enough balls to resist foe/chaos huggin party , there are still some players in zhg =P

BV: you can talk, but that does not change the fact that you are cowards.

DeletedUser

There are still some that read these forums, despite the fact that Met and Drew have chosen to take the life out of this world and these forums.

So, it's good for us southerners to know what is going on at the other side of the world.

PS. I use plural because I talk to Wilson, like Tom Hanks in that movie did.

DeletedUser

Nice to see Warper still talking drivel.

All i can say what a surprise.

Damn i should have put money on it. It was a dead cert.

and i can finally say

i TOLD YOU SO.

Michael Wittman

lol we saw this coming. seems like the only way to win here is to go hug 99% of this world. i love the map now!! bring it :) we promise to make you waste as much more time on this world as we possibly can :p looking forward to the coming years of battle :p

Michael Wittman

agreed :) but we will still enjoy making them play for as long as possible, that is the price they must pay for ruining a good game :p and to think, does everyone remember the reputation that FAIL had? does anyone rememer all that tribal wars not tribal hugs talk chaos and The foe talked about? oh well victory is all that matters, maybe just possibly we can deny them that. who will quit first lol?

DeletedUser19041

I'll tell you what is pathetic, the stupid survey for W50.

DeletedUser

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

finally, we all knew this was coming.

way to go ZhG, especially DB, Walhabie, MajorBeer, Langile, and the rest of you rubbish players. Cowards, Sim City players, you guys belong with Chaos and Foe. ZhG certainly has the same amount of in game class as them....

Been hiding behind FIRE's walls for a very long time now. It's about time you twisted the knife around...

rofl, bring it, lets see what you got.

Maybe Chaos and Foe will finally have the fire power to take out the best tribe on this world...

Yea, that's right I said it. The best tribe on W14.

and to Drew and Met. You guys should be ashamed of yourself. Drew calls this tactics. I call it cowardice. In game of course. I actually like Drew based on the conversations we've had...but in game you guys are a big joke. You added another group of crap players to your tribes...rofl...

bring it!!

Lets see how fast you jokers can clear and noble my 878 vills.

DeletedUser

well said berns; but just for record DB is still in original zhg.

DeletedUser

Seren Haf today at 01:11
if ur intension was to up set me then u have sucseeded instead of taking a few inactives u have sucseeeded in making urself a full target well played..... have fun max
They think we're going to allow them to pick off our inactives like the worthless vultures they are...lol

Ask Mr Seran Haf what he thinks about lvl 1 farms...rofl...

We'll burn everyone down around us...and you guys still won't make any progress in taking our area from us..

and Sir Warper...you guys are incredibly pathetic. Who really gives a damn about you guys anyway?? When you guys decided to tag team Zip, you showed the world the typer of players you are. Weak and pathetic. Now we have 99% of the world including the rubbish ex-ZhG players fighting us, nothing changes. You guys aren't on our level. None of you, never have been and never will be. You wouldn't have beat Zip if the odds were leveled out, and you wouldn't ever beat us with even odds. Probably won;t beat us now :) even with the odds way stacked in your favor..lol chumps.

Drew has recruited his way into history. Now by recruiting more crap players he gets his "victory" on this world..

Not by a show of strength, not by nobling villages, but by recruiting. Tribal hugs. You guys are all incredibly ball-less-crappy players....but I'm sure you're fine people in real life :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33250

and Sir Warper...you guys are incredibly pathetic. Who really gives a damn about you guys anyway??

If you didn't care about it then why are you making such a big deal?

Perhaps you forget about your attempted hugs with WEST and, indeed us....which both failed because you and your tribe can't play with others, without pissing them off enough for them to split with you. We weren't such bad players when we were on your side...I can't see what's changed, other the your attitude towards other people.

DeletedUser

interesting thing is at I can remember time when "we" was thinking about mergin with sftu and at that point all foe/chaos members were like "noobs, tribal hugger omg.." etc....

and look situation now. how ironic =)

WasThatMe?

They think we're going to allow them to pick off our inactives like the worthless vultures they are...lol

Ask Mr Seran Haf what he thinks about lvl 1 farms...rofl...

We'll burn everyone down around us...and you guys still won't make any progress in taking our area from us..

and Sir Warper...you guys are incredibly pathetic. Who really gives a damn about you guys anyway?? When you guys decided to tag team Zip, you showed the world the typer of players you are. Weak and pathetic. Now we have 99% of the world including the rubbish ex-ZhG players fighting us, nothing changes. You guys aren't on our level. None of you, never have been and never will be. You wouldn't have beat Zip if the odds were leveled out, and you wouldn't ever beat us with even odds. Probably won;t beat us now :) even with the odds way stacked in your favor..lol chumps.

Drew has recruited his way into history. Now by recruiting more crap players he gets his "victory" on this world..

Not by a show of strength, not by nobling villages, but by recruiting. Tribal hugs. You guys are all incredibly ball-less-crappy players....but I'm sure you're fine people in real life :)

To be brutally honest i have to admit that you guys are the best fighters pound for pound that tribal wars have ever seen on any server. As shown by your own belief in ability. But i also have to admit that met and Drews snuggl3s are so warm its too hard to not want another so we had to leave and join them :(

But seriously, If you have so much belief in your ability is there an actual reason for coming here and crying?

stellro

If you guys want a response from Drew or Met your better off posting on their other MAD world where they spend the most of their time :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

We weren't such bad players when we were on your side....

umm, actually you never were, all you guys ever did was hide behind our walls, and once in awhile, when it fit your schedule provide the actual fighters some support...

all the while eating inactives and barbs. When the war finally got to close for you weaklings, you split away....hugged for awhile once again behind the protection of our walls....

got bored....

then attacked another tribe that was already deep into a fight with Foe...another tribe that was your ally at one point...and you did it all behind the guise of wanting to fight them for a long time. Yea, ZIP, ZIP would still be here if not for the cowards turned traitor that said they were allys attacking their flanks. umm yea that was a reference to the ex-ZhG players...every one of you.

don;t even get started on those WEST players. They are the same kind of players as you guys. Things were good, the lines were drawn, they were stacked. Then Met offered them what they thought was an easier way out. They were wrong about the easier part, now very few of them are left even playing....

So no, you never were good, we all knew that then and we still know it now. You pick the path of least resistance in order to continue sim citying thins game to death... When D-Daddy was with you atleast you had some honor, now that he's gone so is your honor..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33250

umm, actually you never were, all you guys ever did was hide behind our walls, and once in awhile, when it fit your schedule provide the actual fighters some support...

So we didn't take k27's eagles? We didn't move several continents to fight with you in k35? We didn't send 1000s and 1000s of support troops to your frontlines when the wars YOU chose to fight in were un-winnable? and when you decided to publicly and privately attempt to boss us around, we didn't try our utmost to keep relations between us as good as possible?

Even after several family splits you still think you have any right to call us sim city players? You have tried and failed to ally and befriend every tribe around you, and now there is no-one left to provide support. Poor you :icon_cry:

So no, you never were good, we all knew that then and we still know it now. You pick the path of least resistance in order to continue sim citying thins game to death... When D-Daddy was with you atleast you had some honor, now that he's gone so is your honor..

This paragraph shows the amount you know Mark, he is still with us, and still wants to fight you. :icon_rolleyes:

You knew we didn't want to ally ZIP, this was your choice, and when we broke off WE decided we no longer wanted them around. WE make our own choices and because FIRE can no longer try and boss us around you are upset...throwing your toys out of the pram much? :icon_eek:

We are sim-city players? Better a sim city player then a turtle :icon_neutral: Do you have any nukes left? Because I'd like some kind of attention....