Dear Wisdom and its followers

DeletedUser

I had that idea with mike actually.. Make a cluster of 10 villages ajacent to each other.. You can have any build you want but you have to have 5 O and 5 D (to reduce turtles ;D) then have in the middle of the clusters a cluster of 5 Barbs or what every.. Its the first person to take all 5 barbs that wins... :D

you guys already did that with K70 you nub and mike won :p

DeletedUser

No we didn't..we had a contest to see who could get the #1 spot in the k first and I did hut then lost it to him after he took out most of calicowinry and the other nub who defected..I forget who his name was now :p

DeletedUser

No we didn't..we had a contest to see who could get the #1 spot in the k first and I did hut then lost it to him after he took out most of calicowinry and the other nub who defected..I forget who his name was now :p

but he still annihalated you in the contest :p

DeletedUser

Meh I was more focused on k73 :p
Once I got rank 1 there I just went back to k73 ;)

Hopefully I can get rank 1 there as well although grey is double my size LOL

DeletedUser

you rank 1 in K73 no chance ;)
get on skype!

Whipped

Meh I could've been rank 1 in the whole world.
Just to lazy.
You would have all been rimmed if I had played this game seriously.

God like anyone's going to believe that.. :$

netjakdim

I just logged in for the last time to delete, but I would definetely stay around to do that. That would be so much fun. :)

When that day comes let me know if you want in I have room for another co-player or else I could just turn the account over to the both of you. My other half is alot more aggressive natured ingame than I am.

I will personally send every last resource I have to Iamcool to help mint coins to make sure that doesn't happen sir:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Im ready Dim lets commence operation super secret dont let cane get rank 1 in k73 :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

*happens to glance at this thread*

"HEY! What the heck are you guys planning here!"

DeletedUser

Wisdom Will fall ! as have all others that faced BA .........it is only time ! that sir is FACT

The fops are marching !

Legion

netjakdim

Im ready Dim lets commence operation super secret dont let cane get rank 1 in k73 :icon_razz:

Commence operation "FOOTHOLD". I will scan out all of the available K's sir and we will get you some barbs in the area ready then if cane shows up to those K's we can mass noble to keep him from working his way to the top.

DeletedUser

I believe theres 2 ddog accounts thats hwy he had to ask :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Noo! I know 13ths ddog doesn't post on pnp anymore haha..just clerifying he was from xd..

Do you also play world 2 or something? I've seen your name somewhere..