World 6 Stories

ston3d

Nice to see you guys.

If anyone is playing w25 contact zaraffaraz.

Would love to chatt and help out some w6 guys.

<3 - STACHE forever.

;)

DeletedUser

Nice to see you guys.

If anyone is playing w25 contact zaraffaraz.

Would love to chatt and help out some w6 guys.

<3 - STACHE forever.

;)

u were in interobang in w23 XD ?
uhh i miss that world as well :p

DeletedUser

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=29906

ZOMG ..... today ive just read this whole topic and i just realized ... i reaallyy miss those old days and i bet im not the only one :icon_redface:

i just realized another thing reading this old topic .. i was really a noob and annoying back then .. i apologize for that now after long time :):icon_redface:

DeletedUser

just saying hi to grizzle....cujoo....and all the other still playing original KW's!

DeletedUser

it's been a while since i've been on the forums=)
I played on world 6 ages ago, i played with the tribe KoENA and it was going all well until HIRE family came along at first we warred with them but when it became apparent we could not win we merged, although i didnt like HireSA (the part of the family we joind) so i went renegade and tried to take on HIRE family. Taking on about 7 top 100 tribe's... EPIC fail on my part=D

DeletedUser

EPIC BUMP!

My story is short. Started off on w6, my first world. Ended up in k69 where I was unchallenged for a long while untill F4F started dominating in the area. Sensing the danger I contact a member of theirs, forgot his name, and it turns out that it was him who was the spy in F4F. Naturally I told Assassiin about it at the time. After some time I meet starkathr whom I helped expand into k69, and that is how I ended up in STACHE, during its final months of existence. Long live STACHE!

DeletedUser

Long live STACHE!
Why does everybody say this? they are gone, they mass deleted and are no longer around...lol...ya they will be remembered for it, but they aren't around anymore..

DeletedUser

Started on w6 in the spring of 2007 I think, joined KoD2 in K33 when I was about 1 week into the world and we were kicking ass from the start. We were amazing, full of newbs, but an amazing duke(cc103) who lead us all to countless victories war after war, but then he went inactive and his account sitter took over and stole the privileges, this one being a newbish tyrant. He made all the wrong decisions against the will of his players and after him starting to make personal insults against FatimaHK(better known as eddy, or the one who took over the epona82 account for a long time) a lot of players started to leave. I had my issues with him as well and left with 2 other players to w00t N. Both players went inactive after w00t N disbanded only a week later, and I went to RIM, with over 1K distance between me and RIM, surrounded by KoD2 and our ex-enemies(CBRN and the newly formed tribe NeuWar who were all ex-enemies from different tribes). To make it worse, I was KoD2's general against those tribes so they all hated me personally because of them losing so many friends to our nobles. My ex-duke turned KoD2 into F~wo~F after it dropped from rank 4 to rank 8, and started to rally all my old enemies against me and they all started to attack me when I was totally cut off from RIM. Luckily HIRE sent some support that arrived about 2 weeks after I had gotten attacked, but since they were at war their selves, they could only send enough to stack about 10% of my villages and eventhough I had a perfect round cluster, 80% of my villages were still front line because I was 100% surrounded. I managed to survive, and when RIM started putting pressure on F~wo~F down in the south, I started renobling and kicking ass in my territory and gaining a lot of villages. We crushed F~wo~F, but due to other wars(FF and DEATH, and SIN betraying RIM), we had to NAP. After that, the super fighting tribe of RIM went through a series of merges and disbands to turn out into RMC, and warred with SIN again. This time we won, and during the first 3 months of the war I had the most enemy caps in the entire world, even snafumaster didn't have that much caps yet by then(+-300), until I went inactive due to circumstances. At the end of the war I picked in a couple more times with more caps, but after the war, everything was boring and I stopped playing seriously because of the boredom, until I quit in October 2009.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Started on w6 in the spring of 2007 I think, joined KoD2 in K33 when I was about 1 week into the world and we were kicking ass from the start. We were amazing, full of newbs, but an amazing duke(cc103) who lead us all to countless victories war after war, but then he went inactive and his account sitter took over and stole the privileges, this one being a newbish tyrant. He made all the wrong decisions against the will of his players and after him starting to make personal insults against FatimaHK(better known as eddy, or the one who took over the epona82 account for a long time) a lot of players started to leave. I had my issues with him as well and left with 2 other players to w00t N. Both players went inactive after w00t N disbanded only a week later, and I went to RIM, with over 1K distance between me and RIM, surrounded by KoD2 and our ex-enemies(CBRN and the newly formed tribe NeuWar who were all ex-enemies from different tribes). To make it worse, I was KoD2's general against those tribes so they all hated me personally because of them losing so many friends to our nobles. My ex-duke turned KoD2 into F~wo~F after it dropped from rank 4 to rank 8, and started to rally all my old enemies against me and they all started to attack me when I was totally cut off from RIM. Luckily HIRE sent some support that arrived about 2 weeks after I had gotten attacked, but since they were at war their selves, they could only send enough to stack about 10% of my villages and eventhough I had a perfect round cluster, 80% of my villages were still front line because I was 100% surrounded. I managed to survive, and when RIM started putting pressure on F~wo~F down in the south, I started renobling and kicking ass in my territory and gaining a lot of villages. We crushed F~wo~F, but due to other wars(FF and DEATH, and SIN betraying RIM), we had to NAP. After that, the super fighting tribe of RIM went through a series of merges and disbands to turn out into RMC, and warred with SIN again. This time we won, and during the first 3 months of the war I had the most enemy caps in the entire world, even snafumaster didn't have that much caps yet by then(+-300), until I went inactive due to circumstances. At the end of the war I picked in a couple more times with more caps, but after the war, everything was boring and I stopped playing seriously because of the boredom, until I quit in October 2009.

Sorry, Snafu had the most caps of anyone during the final Sin war...

During ANY period of the war, im quite sure he had most... (it was his ONE BRAG over me. :p)

DeletedUser

No during the first 3 months I had more I remember bragging about it in the forums:D It was very close though. And anyway I couldn't have kept nobling at that rate anyway, I was out of coins and couldn't mint alot because of the so many troops I had to rebuild offensively and defensively, while snafu didn't seem to slow down his pace anywere during the entire war.

DeletedUser51929

Who has the largest enemie caps now?

Mick, hstreeter, TCM??? im'sure they over took Snafu and Warham in this war...

DeletedUser

It would be lame if they wouldn't. I mean, the further along you get in the game, the faster you noble. Although, In the last 15 months of me playing, 100% of my caps were enemies, and snafu probably also had a high percentage.

Mick876

Yeah but i was never in a war during the SIN days. or when i was in DIE. Or.D war was the first war where i had a front, and i was only around 6 million points.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: God of HIRE

Side 2:
Tribes: ~Or.D~ Smurfs
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,045
Side 2: 46
Difference: 999

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,838,137
Side 2: 429,056
Difference: 9,409,081

chart

I am 1 off the 1k mark. But i have nobled barbs from deleted players, so its much more than that.

DeletedUser

Meh, whenever I made a player delete I instantaneously moved to the next target :p And I was only 4.5 mill at the start of the SIN war ;)

Mick876

Meh, whenever I made a player delete I instantaneously moved to the next target :p And I was only 4.5 mill at the start of the SIN war ;)

So do i, hence barbs sitting in k8 for over 3 months. And the reason why i brought up the 6 million points remark is to point out that when the war started i was not at a size where you can argue the bigger you get the more you can noble, because 6 million is not big.

Edit:

Ah i am mistaken

=DIE= HIRE 15th June 2009 - 01:00:01 4,231,363

I was 4.2 million when i joined HIRE. i am sure we declared not so long after that.

DeletedUser

Who has the largest enemie caps now?

Mick, hstreeter, TCM??? im'sure they over took Snafu and Warham in this war...

for those who might itch about the timeframe forever i set it to the day of declaration.

Here's our current top 5 enemy cap takers

number 1

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: God of HIRE

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 31/08/2009 00:00:00 to 15/05/2010 03:49:54

Side 1: 891
Side 2: 31
Difference: 860

number 2

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: concrete

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 764
Side 2: 17
Difference: 747

number 3

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: onny123

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 615
Side 2: 11
Difference: 604

number 4

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: The Con Man

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 599
Side 2: 4
Difference: 595

number 5

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: HG VAMPIRE

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 600
Side 2: 17
Difference: 583

DeletedUser25470

So for a quick view here we go:
This is not total caps but the difference against Or.D since the start of the war.

1. God of Hire - 860
2. Concrete - 764
3. Onny123 - 604
4. The Con Man - 595
5. HG VAMPIRE - 583

DeletedUser

Do you also wonder who are or;d their top capping people? i guess it were people like dramatic :p