Best tribes you know since day 1

matrix212

Then why'd you quit McBoozie if you were so l33t? DA give you a hard time? I thought none of us has skills.

When in AXE we never heard once of boozie needing support. And he never lost points... So either he is l33t or you were too much of a bunch of pussie cats to attack him, or it was both combined (I vote the thrid option). Welcome back Boozie Sir!

DeletedUser

Matrix i do believe the title was H.A.B.s was it not :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Children children children, Boozie (as glad as we are to see you back) is not the topic of this thread. Please revert to the original topic or face my wrath ^_^

DeletedUser

/me really likes the sound of your wrath

to many good tribes since day1, for anyone to say 1 was the best, there have been a good dozen i would say.

DeletedUser

:) Thanks for giving props to mah Legion. :) Gone but not forgotten. Horray *N~L*

1. AXE - did not beat you before I left props.
2. *N~L* - We did own the largest part of the map this world has ever known
3. Exile - Played the back end of everything and is in a good position.
4. *x*/EviL - Love you always Butterfly. Cypher and g0liath were more then worthy.
5. DA - They trook an epic beating for a long time and they still hold their spot.
6. TSoH - deep south vs. high north Sherry is top notch.
7. ~G~ - tough little funkers, gave NL thier best fight.

DeletedUser

-?-
I remember WAY, back when, I started and they were top. Good times good times.

tH was okay

But I never understood why DMN disbanded or disappeared, it looked like that had a firm grip over their territories.

DeletedUser49716

1. tH - When Verm was in leadership, of course, it was powerhouse and would take on anything.

2. AXE - Fighting the odds with multiple fronts and still kicked ass on ALL fronts.

3. Old -?- - What these guys did once is enough to scare the hell out of anyone.

4. (~SP~) - I'll admit, when I was playing that I was abit scared seeing incoming from the south from these guys.

Thats all I care to comment on.

futureworth

not in order but one of the best as i can see the moment i loved playing TW in world 15

1. Evil (kittymarie, RIP)
2. old tH
3. AXE
4. Exile
5. -?- (is this the tribe where kilga is at?)
6. Wanted
7.4Horse

i may have forgot someone...but this comes through my mind...

DeletedUser

not in order but one of the best as i can see the moment i loved playing TW in world 15

1. Evil (kittymarie, RIP)
2. old tH
3. AXE
4. Exile
5. -?- (is this the tribe where kilga is at?)
6. Wanted
7.4Horse

i may have forgot someone...but this comes through my mind...

lol, kilga was wanted

DeletedUser

kilga was undecided first, and when she went to wanted it was a diffrent person on the account i think =S

DeletedUser

not sure, i never knew kilga...only knew here when she was in k93 and a TicTac member cleared her out

jaffe25

I always wanted to mix it up with -?- back when they were in their prime. Unfortunately i never got the chance.

DeletedUser

1. tH
2. 4horse
3. -?-(I fought them they were damn good)
4. AXE
5. DAMN!(because when DAMN cared they were really good)

And past those 5 I could give a crap.

tH, 4horse and -?- likely could have kicked any other tribes ass one on one. After that it gets to the second level tribes.

DeletedUser49716

1. tH
2. 4horse
3. -?-(I fought them they were damn good)
4. AXE
5. DAMN!(because when DAMN cared they were really good)

And past those 5 I could give a crap.

tH, 4horse and -?- likely could have kicked any other tribes ass one on one. After that it gets to the second level tribes.

I am completely agreeing with you on this, I missed those days. =P

futureworth

i agree with jaffe mc and red...the moment when undecided was at there prime i too was still a small player...^_^

kilga yep i think came from -?- together with his fellow tribemates who are good and whom i forgot also...lol

and Yiz tH and 4horse and undecided were one of the tribes before..

anyway...TW just needs activity...

DeletedUser

-?-
I remember WAY, back when, I started and they were top. Good times good times.

tH was okay

But I never understood why DMN disbanded or disappeared, it looked like that had a firm grip over their territories.

Well(and forgive me if I get a few things wrong since its been years since this happened) LadyLee had the grand idea of merging DAMN! into ARIA in order to take them down from the inside. And then the plan was that DAMN! was going to reform. DAMN! was able to take down ARIA from the inside but they never reformed. I ended up in tH with a lot of ARIA around me(on 3 sides and I had Josh08 and 4horse on the other side) and I got hit pretty bad for a while, lost a few villages(got them back the next day). My personal allies helped stack my villages and with Verm and tH hitting ARIA from one side and 4horse hitting them from the other they were soon wiped off of K24-K26. Best part of the war though was all the attacks on SPL he was getting hit with 200 or so nukes a day and wasn't losing villages still. But he was mega stacked so...

And tH was more then ok. When tH was active and Verm wasn't being a lazy bastard tH was the most effective fighting force in the game. We handed -?- a huge defeat pretty much on our own(4horse and AXE helped some), that war wasn't even close after the first month. After that we kind of got lazy.

kilga was undecided first, and when she went to wanted it was a diffrent person on the account i think =S

You are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:

xannash

Well(and forgive me if I get a few things wrong since its been years since this happened) LadyLee had the grand idea of merging DAMN! into ARIA in order to take them down from the inside. And then the plan was that DAMN! was going to reform. DAMN! was able to take down ARIA from the inside but they never reformed. I ended up in tH with a lot of ARIA around me(on 3 sides and I had Josh08 and 4horse on the other side) and I got hit pretty bad for a while, lost a few villages(got them back the next day). My personal allies helped stack my villages and with Verm and tH hitting ARIA from one side and 4horse hitting them from the other they were soon wiped off of K24-K26. Best part of the war though was all the attacks on SPL he was getting hit with 200 or so nukes a day and wasn't losing villages still. But he was mega stacked so...

And tH was more then ok. When tH was active and Verm wasn't being a lazy bastard tH was the most effective fighting force in the game. We handed -?- a huge defeat pretty much on our own(4horse and AXE helped some), that war wasn't even close after the first month. After that we kind of got lazy.

AXE's main contribution in that (if memory serves me correctly) was in keeping SP busy...

DeletedUser

I loved watching the tH vs -?- from the sidelines in Axe (sometimes a little more than just the sidelines).
The best part from what I remember was the coordination, in where it seemed you set a player as a target and jsut took them down. Didnt seem like there was much to stop it.

However, if you mean the most effective fighting force in all of TW, then I dont really agree with that. It is a pity though that the core group of players in tH didnt hang around much after the -?- war.