The weirdest mail I ever got

DeletedUser

I was trying to noble someone,but he sent me these mails..

HaidarTheGreat on 12.05. at 11:56
Hi. :)

HaidarTheGreat on 13.05. at 15:19
Can i rape u? Slit my finger into ur vagina, lick ur clitoris? Rub it..

HaidarTheGreat on 13.05. at 15:22
Simultaneously I felt my cock swell and my head get light. Her tongue lightly touched the skin she had trapped between her teeth. I closed my eyes and sucked air as every nerve in my body reverberated with her mouth and teeth and tongue.

*Eagerly* I unsnapped the snap and pulled down the zipper. My palm slid flat along her flat belly, fingers sliding under her panties.

HaidarTheGreat on 13.05. at 15:27
"Don't cum you dirty girl, I want you to turn round and get down on your knees and say hello to your other friend. But you have to try and keep your dirty toy inside of you." Ever since the night before she had wanted to taste him again, it was as if he was her drug.
Pulling his pants down she smiled at his excitement and very lightly kissed the tip of his cock, then ever so softly sent the tip of her tongue from his balls all the way back up to his glistening tip. Looking up and sending him an evil smile she opened her mouth and began to softly kiss the glistening tip. Now who had control! Slightly sucking every now and again she teased him into her mouth, using her right hand she began to play with his balls and grasp the base of his shaft with the other. Sliding his cock into her cheek flicking her tongue all over. He tasted so sweet. It wasn't long before she felt his hand in her hair as he adjusted his balance. She looked up and saw his head stretched back. She took him as far as she could, almost touching the top of her throat. She began a rhythm, fucking him with her mouth; she reached up and grabbed his side. All the time she was aware of the vibrator inside her every now and again touching her clit, keeping her on the edge. He grabbed her hand and their fingers entwined.

They kissed with tongues and everything for what seemed like an eternity. She gently pushed him on his back and straddled him. She took off his top and began to kiss him all over, she kissed all the way to his belly button. Unzipping his jeans she worked her way back to his lips and kissed every little part of his face while playing with his hair. Then she pulled his jeans down ever so slightly and took his cock in her hand and positioned herself above him and very slowly lowered herself onto him, It felt so amazing to have him inside of her. She began to rock back and forth. Allowing her clit to rub against him. Their hands entwined, she looked deeply into his eyes and kissed him again. She felt waves rush through her as she sat up and began to get faster, she leant back slightly and looked to the sky, there were so many stars, and she felt she was up there with them. He caressed her breasts, pinching her nipples, she could feel his hands against her back. He sat up and they faced each other. She kissed him and kissed him. Still rocking back and forth. Suddenly she felt her legs began to tingle and her pussy began to grow hot. She looked at him as she felt an amazing heat rush through her making her body stiffen as she leant back in ecstasy. She felt his cock pulsate and felt him grip her tightly. They sat there with their minds a million miles above. As they slowly came back down to earth they held each other for what seemed like an eternity. They smiled at each other. She slowly climbed off and they lay next to each other looking at the stars.

I reported him,I hope TW banns him...

If any mod is reading this,would you please ban him?:D

Thank you!

DeletedUser85345

So....you were trying to noble him when he sent those mails and you got distracted and stopped nobling him ?!? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

lol,i still want to noble him...but I need to rebuild some of my forces and my lost noble mans...but I can still noble him if he is banned...right??

DeletedUser

lol,i still want to noble him...but I need to rebuild some of my forces and my lost noble mans...but I can still noble him if he is banned...right??
Wrong.....you can noble his village when it goes barb after banning (but so can everyone else)

DeletedUser

why would they become barbs?is it a ban that will prolly last forever??:icon_biggrin:
well I will double check his villages these days and I'll make sure I'll noble them :icon_cool:

edit:eek:oh i misunderstood....but why would they become barbs after the ban?

HorseSoldier

rating_5.gif
5 star thread :lol:

DeletedUser

if he gets banned will TW inform me that he got banned?

No, but you can check if he is banned by trying to attack him, if it lets you attack then he isn't... If he gets perma banned then you can only noble him when his vills go barb (the troops stay so you have to kill them)... If it is temporary then you can only attack him after his ban ends.

Hope that clears things up.

*If I am wrong correct me.

DeletedUser

No, but you can check if he is banned by trying to attack him, if it lets you attack then he isn't... If he gets perma banned then you can only noble him when his vills go barb (the troops stay so you have to kill them)... If it is temporary then you can only attack him after his ban ends.

Hope that clears things up.

*If I am wrong correct me.

Cool Thanks:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

I have a feeling posting this might get you an infraction, but it's pretty funny.
:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Mmmm it is 108 hours noble time out but it could be worth it to see if I get one of those mails as well.

Wonder if he just copies and pastes or do we have a real writing talent out there :lol:

DeletedUser

He is still not banned

I have a feeling posting this might get you an infraction, but it's pretty funny.
:icon_razz:

I have a question,why would I get an infraction?He is still not banned :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I have a question,why would I get an infraction?He is still not banned :icon_cry:

Check the forum rules, you are responsible for what you post here even if quoting someone else :icon_wink: He won't be banned till your support ticket is answered, if he was clearly trying to get banned it may well be an attackable ban though or he may just get a warning and no ban