This forum is dead

DeletedUser

/crawls out of lions stomach

/feeds Aelitafan to Lions

/thread

DeletedUser

/cuts out of lions stomach and drops lewder into a shark tank and closes the top

DeletedUser

/cracks the shark tank, gets lewder out and gets my eyeballs, then puts aelitafan in a locked and barricaded room, with 100 stoopers and 100 samyaks and gives her a gun with one bullet.

DeletedUser

/cracks the shark tank, gets lewder out and gets my eyeballs, then puts aelitafan in a locked and barricaded room, with 100 stoopers and 100 samyaks and gives her a gun with one bullet.

/me then proceeds to strangle the remaining 199 stoopers and lewders, and then send abso to work in a labor camp

DeletedUser

/I pull a shock and awe on your "death camp" and free everyone inside, then build a Mcdonalds right next door to it. +1 for Diplomacy :)

DeletedUser

/me then proceeds to strangle the remaining 199 stoopers and lewders, and then send abso to work in a labor camp

Abso pulls off a miraculous escape, kills the guards, tracks down Lita and at gunpoint forces her in a 10 foot thick steel vault with only one exit that opens from the outside only with the only key belonging to abso.

DeletedUser

Well I got nothing....

Sidenote:
Aelitefan said:
Omg chasing lewder around the forums is like babysitting a child, you never know where he'll next appear

How do you baby sit children?! Let them run wild...?