Time To Panic!

DeletedUser

The fact remains I was one of the most important people of both worlds and the proof is right there: even a year after I've quit, people still remember me. ^^

does that make ellis/danellis one of the most important people in all of TW?

DeletedUser

R4ki us noobs at GBKRM have already got a village Shame stats haven't updated though ;)

DeletedUser86073

Something seriously wrong with that Pervis guy i reckon. He seems very bitter :/

DeletedUser

I don't speak for all of FREMEN, but I for one wont let my buddies in R4Ki fight alone! Just ask for support guys!
s

DeletedUser

So basically you're not going to prove any of the things you said. You're just going to keep sticking your head in the sand and claiming to have proof hoping that somebody will buy it.
Good luck with that.

No, basically I'm not going to respond to your preposterous accusation. You accuse me of failing, yet you do not give any proof. That alone is proof enough to show I'm right.

You're actually repeating the same line right now, that every failed gangbang attempt (including your's in W21) has attempted to justify itself with "Oh we can beat them just fine, its just that they made a lot of enemies." Good to know you're already bent on following that path :lol:

Is it my fault Matt pissed off other people then? Should I forbid Omen and other people to attack R4KI? That'd just be silly. But as I said: this was not my plan. Just like W21, people asked me to participate. You'll need to find the mastermind somewhere else.

You're being remembered as a joke in W6 doesn't equate your being an important person there. You were the leader of GU when they got shredded by a much superior STACHE (which again disproves your claim that no tribe you've lead has every failed). And your tribe not only failed W6, it failed very early on.

Heh. You have no clue what actually happened in that war. We didn't get shredded by STACHE at all. Some of our frontline players were Bwah and Highlander, both excellent players who decimated a lot of STACHE attacks. No, I disbanded GU because there no longer was any will to continue: only about 5 members were still active. The war against STACHE was a tie.

Your claim of matt being an idiot is validated by . . . .erm. . . jack shite :icon_rolleyes:
This is your idea of "enough evidence" :
Sorry, if you're not educated enough to know the meaning of the word, get a dictionary. That's not evidence, thats a bunch of wild claims.
If the rest of your "evidence" is as flimsy as that, I can see why you can't post them :icon_razz:.

Keep talking out of your rear, and I'll keep shredding every piss poor post you make.

I actually know what "evidence" is, yes. Why are you accusing me of that when you have given 0 evidence yourself? I have tons of evidence, mostly being testimonies of my friends in R4KI.

I'll run it over for your simple mind. Why does Matt fail?

1) His diplomacy fails:
- 3 tribes just declared on his tribe.
- A lot of dukes are pissed off at him.

2) His internal management fails.
- I have spies. Says enough.
- Lots of his players quit. Hotspur, Redpower, Echo, ...

Do you see that? That's proof. New to you, isn't it?

You honestly aren't shredding up my posts. You're just proving more and more how bitter you are. Pathetic honestly. Put the past behind you and grow up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just shut the hell up already you lying piece of trash Daethon, we know full well that One doesn't have what it take to bring R4KI down by itself. That is why you set up a gang bang with Omen and your little brother GBKRM F.

If the gangbang is a success, GBKRM F. will be the first to taking out by One when the war with R4KI is over. The only reason why One keep GBKRM F. around is for this gangbang.

DeletedUser

Just shut the hell up already you lying piece of trash Daethon, we know full well that One doesn't have what it take to bring R4KI down by itself. That is why you set up a gang bang with Omen and your little brother GBKRM F.

If the gangbang is a success, GBKRM F. will be the first to taking out by One when the war with R4KI is over. The only reason why One keep GBKRM F. around is for this gangbang.

So true! :icon_biggrin: I'm actually even surprised that One has decided to wave their flag already.. We all know that they tend to wait a week or 2.

DeletedUser

I'm not even going to bother replying to you anymore. Shoo, forum troll.

DeletedUser

I'm not even going to bother replying to you anymore. Shoo, forum troll.

Hahah Daethon is calling someone else a forum troll! Excuse me for being a bit childish here, but this is f-ing hilarious! :D

DeletedUser

So true! :icon_biggrin: I'm actually even surprised that One has decided to wave their flag already.. We all know that they tend to wait a week or 2.

hahaha maybe is because of my post in the other thread.

My money is still on R4KI. One only have a single good player in their front line, the rest are noobish. Steinlicth, they are counting on you to win the war for them. Than again Steinlicth might change his mind, after all he was forced into the tribe from the begining.

DeletedUser88837

Well, like I said before. Best of luck to all tribes and lets make this exciting!

DeletedUser

hahaha maybe is because of my post in the other thread.

My money is still on R4KI. One only have a single good player in their front line, the rest are noobish. Steinlicth, they are counting on you to win the war for them. Than again Steinlicth might change his mind, after all he was forced into the tribe from the begining.

To view this with completely neutral eyes, I don't think R4KI will win this one. They've got several inactives, Omen and One has loads of backland to send support from, and eventually Omen and CATS relations will drag CATS into the war. Fremen will play an important role in this war as well, if they do decide to involve themselves. R4KI will probably receive attacks from north as well, and according to my sources, not all of R4KI's members are loyal.

I will be watching this situation evolve on the world map, as well as TWstats. And again good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser88837

Fremen has good relations with R4ki and most likely will not attack. That may change, but I don't forsee it happening anyday soon.

DeletedUser

Dear W45 community,

It is with great joy that I announce a new war! Like Pervis said in the R4KI general Skype chat: Omen is indeed not declaring alone. And it is indeed time for Matt to panic, for I am about to unleash my frontline players on his tribe. And my frontline players are pissed off at Matt for what he did to One.

Matt has shown no respect whatsoever for One. He stole several large members from us and he ignored me when I complained. Some of his members "accidently" nobled some of our villages and again he ignored me when I complained. I asked him for more cooperation, but - you guessed it - he kept ignoring me.

And then I heard from some friends in R4KI that he was going to declare war on One anyway, even though I had shown tons of goodwill towards R4KI in the past. It then struck me: why would I even want to ally with such an incompetent duke? Matt likes to boast about his tribe a lot, but I heard from my friends that the truth is completely different from the illusion Matt tries to hold in place. R4KI no longer is the strong tribe it used to be. Over the past few months, Matt's tyranny has made a lot of good players quit, so experience is becoming more and more rare in R4KI. And what does Matt do to improve this situation? Nothing. He just keeps on yelling to his members and forcing them to cooperate, while he keeps inviting crap players.

Let me tell you something Matt: a tyranny is not a good way to lead a tribe. I work with a democracy and it has enabled me to get a group of dedicated and loyal players together. My members automatically cooperate and I have no need for yelling and threatening my members like you do.

I've only had one vision in my whole TW carreer and that's the wish to end the world with a group of dedicated, experienced and loyal players and not with barb nobling, lazy egomaniacs who only look out for themselves. I thought you could help me achieve that goal for this world, but apparantly not. Therefor, I consider it my duty to rid this world of your crappy leadership. For it has been proven to me that you are a crappy diplomat and a crappy internal manager.

I had great pleasure in playing with your mind this last month and a half, but now it's time to settle things once and for all. One and GBKRM would like to officially declare war on R4KI. You didn't really think GBKRM, our loyal ally, was going to merge into you, right? They've had enough of your threats and will fight alongside us to reclaim K47. For we both know Hotspur has quit some time ago and is now being permasitted. :icon_wink:

Let us see how R4KI fares in a war against a real tribe - a tribe that is not plagued by inactivity, complacency or idiotic leaders. I challenge you to make a "300 village"-OP on us, because I'll be knowing exactly when it comes and how to tear it down to shreds. Time for you to face the truth, Matt: you failed this world. I just hope you'll give me some P&P pleasure before going down. ^^

To war!

D.

When you are trying to argue a point, provide details, facts, or even some falsified documents. You calling Matt a idiotic tyrant leader who yells stuff without any proof is just spewing garbage out of your mouth. The whole, my good friend told me doesn't really hold up and your whole argument starts to fall down. It just makes you seem like an idiot :/

Also, you contradict yourself when you say you have, "a group of dedicated, experienced and loyal players" and started of this whole thing by saying, "he stole several large members from us." Doesn't seem like your players are that loyal to you now does it and you aren't a very good leader if your members jumped so easy. Who taught you to argue? I also recommend you use a syllabus when writing. There are more adjectives for "crappy", how old are you 5?

Just have the balls to say you wanted to gangbang R4ki because you couldn't take them by yourself. I am not questioning your strategy, I would do it to, but don't try to take the moral high ground.

Last edited by a moderator: