Return of the Dark Lord?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Mcboozie you might off been blue dots hero but to me your nothing but a dirty backstabber and you want to thank your lucky stars i got took out without any support from you or axe or i would of made you my next target.
that was a year ago but im back but lucky for you its on a different world

A backstabber? i think not you need remember why you left your tribe and how you managed to annoy them so much that they decided to rim you irregardless of anything i could do on the matter

But hey you gifted your account in the end to cotis so that kinda shows your form now doesn't it:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

im happy to see the return of not just a good player but a great leader. Ive never had the pleasure of been able to stand on the same side of the line as boozie mostly ive been on the other side looking from afar trying to guess his next move or thought.

Its players like this that make the game more intresting and extend the life of those around him.

It was a sad day when he left but a brighter day now on his return.

I for one look forward to my next dealing with him whether it be toe to toe or side by side

DeletedUser27093

actually i never gifted my account to cotis as it went to someone else(cant remember his name as it was a year ago).
i was in your tribe actually when you stuck that knife in me as and i recieved very little support from you and the tribe and even my sitters werent even logging in as they just sat back and watched those tribes take me out.
maybe you had your reasons but to me you were just chicken

DeletedUser

actually i never gifted my account to cotis as it went to someone else(cant remember his name as it was a year ago).
i was in your tribe actually when you stuck that knife in me as and i recieved very little support from you and the tribe and even my sitters werent even logging in as they just sat back and watched those tribes take me out.
maybe you had your reasons but to me you were just chicke
sorry,axe did help you and a big war got going becouse of you,,ontop of that you suck as a player jazzy
sorry to say but you cant leve your deff to fight one on one lol,4 stack or more on front lines
SOMETHING I HOPE YOU GET YOU KILLED YOU MY FRIEND

DeletedUser58974

maybe you had your reasons but to me you were just chicke
sorry,axe did help you and a big war got going becouse of you,,ontop of that you suck as a player jazzy
sorry to say but you cant leve your deff to fight one on one lol,4 stack or more on front lines
SOMETHING I HOPE YOU GET YOU KILLED YOU MY FRIEND

I agree Gary, I remember sending loads of support to jazzy...and blaming the sitter, well all I can say is perhaps jazzy should have spend more time defending his own villies, rather than expecting others to do so for him.

DeletedUser

yes

and i too sent over 150 deff vills to jazzy so did windwalker and bosco an jagster
jazzy let all hes deff die then cryed save me,he was only taking 30 hits aday
to let your deff stand one on one was not a smart thing to do
bosco did the same thing in the axe godly war lol

DeletedUser

for the love of pete, jazzy turned his account over to Cotis during the AXE/Godly war...i thought everyone knew this..Cotis was using the account to eat Godly inactives to make it look like the account was active and so that AXE could not get to the inactives, for some reason he thought this was a good decision, problem was nobody outside of council knew and it dropped the morale pretty low to see villages disappearing by the loads daily

DeletedUser

yes hun i was to do ops with jazzys acc and i knew it was someone in godly playing it
later was to see it was colts lol,cant fool this old dog

DeletedUser58974

for the love of pete, jazzy turned his account over to Cotis during the AXE/Godly war...i thought everyone knew this..Cotis was using the account to eat Godly inactives to make it look like the account was active and so that AXE could not get to the inactives, for some reason he thought this was a good decision, problem was nobody outside of council knew and it dropped the morale pretty low to see villages disappearing by the loads daily

As far as I can see Willow, we're talking about a time before Jazzy lost control of his account to another sitter/cotis.

DeletedUser

maybe, but i thought jazzy turned control over??? im almost certain he did

DeletedUser

from what i remember not long after jazzy joined AXE TicTac started taking his k95s, he supposedly quit and blue was suppose to have found a player for the account, but Jazzy came back and gave the account to Cotis during the AXE vs Godly war

Jazzy had also done something regarding reporting tribemates for multiple accounts when he was in Godly if i remember what i read on their forums correctly, a few members then went rogue and started attacking him, and it was about that time that he started looking to join AXE, it was right after the whole retarded TicTac vs itself thing :D

I have a fairly good memory on events that concern the south...Cotis had control of Jazzy for a few months i think, i know he had control way before he gained control of the steak account

DeletedUser

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Jazzy is not McBoozie (seriously, if you try and tell me he is I will just delete the post, I'm only so retarded). And Boozie is the topic of this thread... for some odd reason... even though really, he's only like, 1/2 returned b/c he's totally not active... w/e. Anyways, stop the Jazzy argument.

DeletedUser

but it was not an argument, it was a mere discussion of jazzy escapades ;)

and it is a little relevant since boozie did recruit jazzy, at least i think it was boozie

xannash

but it was not an argument, it was a mere discussion of jazzy escapades ;)

and it is a little relevant since boozie did recruit jazzy, at least i think it was boozie

It was boozie that recruited him and the rest of AXE that sent him loads and loads of support before Jazzy gave his account over to cotis...

DeletedUser

i remember seeing the support roll in when i was nobleing jazzy with the nicco account

Status
Not open for further replies.