Families

DeletedUser

LMAO.. they all be merging?
Arrrrgh.. me hopes RUM!! nay fall into the hugging family bit... me like having my OD stats increase by really battling people.. make me feel like this be a war game not that silly tribal hugs game folks on here make fun of.. but these families seem to really like tribal hugs ....LOL

DeletedUser

only way RUM would be a family if'n we 'ave 60 players all ov which be at top activity and shameful t' dispose ov, an dyet we got a considerable 'mount o' equally potentialled scallywags still wantin t' be pirates.

In mine prediction this would be highly unlikely t' happen, or if't does it will be a long time from now. But that alone means RUM will at some point become very underdoged with massive families sproutin up, and new ones that will be formed down th' road accordin t' wa we've been told.

WASP fallin apart t' UN a mega merge 'bout t' happen thar i believe, that alone makes th' entire east made up o' 1 family. I'd like t' see th' wasp leaders defense when they've once claimed that WASP will eventually prove'emselves. Or th' UN leaders bickerin with th' fam haters in w40 all o'er again, or kata and NMS leavin that chunk in'em backyard unattended to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

only way RUM would be a family if'n we 'ave 60 players all ov which be at top activity and shameful t' dispose ov, an dyet we got a considerable 'mount o' equally potentialled scallywags still wantin t' be pirates.

In mine prediction this would be highly unlikely t' happen, or if't does it will be a long time from now. But that alone means RUM will at some point become very underdoged with massive families sproutin up, and new ones that will be formed down th' road accordin t' wa we've been told.

WASP fallin apart t' UN a mega merge 'bout t' happen thar i believe, that alone makes th' entire east made up o' 1 family. I'd like t' see th' wasp leaders defense when they've once claimed that WASP will eventually prove'emselves. Or th' UN leaders bickerin with th' fam haters in w40 all o'er again, or kata and NMS leavin that chunk in'em backyard unattended t'.

:icon_eek:

The day RUM becomes a family of any kind is the day I leave this tribe. I hope that hypothetical situation stays purely hypothetical

DeletedUser

Aye reaper... RUM!! has no room to hug a family. and If wasp merge into UN W40 is a frigging joke. that whole family is a joke of hugging wussies that dont like to battle. UNW40 needs to go play tribal hugs.

DeletedUser247

travis, you wouldnt say that if you were right next to us. Fact of the matter is, we recruited a few from WASP, and will probably eat the rest.
un w40 now has the highest total points, and the highest avg points.

PS how is the NMS skirmish going? 11-3 in NMS favor, thats much better than this hugging family did. (sarcasm)

DeletedUser

Travis, what you fail to realize is we only have 2 tribes that still manage to work as one. Yes, we did recruit some players from WASP, but guess what? WE STILL ARE ONLY AT 2 TRIBES. When RUM does something worth mentioning then come back and flame us for every penny it's worth, but until then....well, you know the rest ;-)

DeletedUser

un did nay do anythin worth mentionin eithar, so right back at ya.

@delta, we already gave our reasonin fer NMS's caps, nay excuses o'course, gratz to'em, but they ran outta wooden splinters o' our ship t' pull off

DeletedUser

I think it amuses me more, that RUM is the only tribe that keep's bringing our tribe name up and talking smack. I don't see other tribe's on here flaming. Maybe their is a reason for this?

DeletedUser

me bring up families that nay impress me at all. If me was on that side of ye world.. me might be dead me might not. This is me personal opinion....... I hate families and UNW40 is being the ipitomy of a horrible family. ye all seem to hug more than battle. that is ye game.. then congrats fer being #1 in points... woooo hooo...LMAO.. and #1 in highest average points.. Yeaaaaaa

me is small and me be nooby as hell.. but me is beating most ye players in ODA and ODD. This is a war game. tribe limit 60. Me will play with 16 or 60 in me tribe. If ye nay in me tribe ye always be a possibility of war. Me nay going to hug ye and play with ye private parts to stay alive. Ye families can suck me mast as me raise me Jolly Roger and fire me cannons. Me side of me world will have some dark blue adn a bunch of red dots. me shal play with me shipmates till me die. If it be at the hands of NMS.. congrats to them. If it be at the hands of a family... glad ye hug sucking family could take me out . me hope ye choke on me villas..LMAO.
me would rarther be dead than be apart of any huggin family that can brag about having "the most points and the highest average".....
Me has respect for some of the blokes me battle. not much respect fer the turtles, but they keep my ODA high...LOL
me has no respect fer a family.......................even if ye have some good players which me sure ye do.. but they in a family so no.. ye get no respect from me. Sorry

<<< not that me noob opinion matters anyway..LMAO.. :)

DeletedUser

I think it amuses me more, that RUM is the only tribe that keep's bringing our tribe name up and talking smack. I don't see other tribe's on here flaming. Maybe their is a reason for this?

WASP and TC can nay say anythin since they be fams too, Kata can nay build grudges with UN bein busy with othar things and possibly considerin t' become a fam soon as well as one would expect from th' intense recruitment lately, same goes fer NMS and WRATH, i think that pretty much covars th' tribes who come on th' public forums...

good 'nough reason?

DeletedUser80956

I'd love to get in on this bash, but as kachine just pointed out, it'd be fairly hypocritical.

DeletedUser247

so why tell the rest of the people on the forum if everyone else is huggers? Use your own forums if you want to cry about the family tribes of this world. Also, recruiting people makes you huggers?

PS keep feeding dacritta internals, people are starting to catch up

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so why tell the rest of the people on the forum if everyone else is huggers? Use your own forums if you want to cry about the family tribes of this world. Also, recruiting people makes you huggers?

PS keep feeding dacritta internals, people are starting to catch up

Laughable PnP. You totally misinterpreted Kachines post, not everyone in the world are huggers, UN W40, WASP and TC are huggers. NMS share a border with UN and are looking to fight on another front, WRATH are in serious trouble as it is, so don't want to open another full front, Kata are also busy trying to expand and don't feel the need to open another front. Does that make it clearer for you?

As for dacritta, he is doing what every player does, solidifying his church areas, every tribe has to internal from time to time, it is the nature of the beast. Family tribes recruit with the purpose of internalling one day, if the game is win at any costs with as little fighting as possible (preferably none), then I will admit, you guys are on the right track.

DeletedUser

We may not have done much but we did a heck of a lot more then you.

Side 1:
Tribes: UN W40 UN 40A
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NMS
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 179
Side 2: 65
Difference: 114

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,488,568
Side 2: 556,013
Difference: 932,555

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: RUM!!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NMS
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 35
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 268,005
Side 2: 317,797
Difference: 49,792

chart

Excluding the old GOAT stats as well, which would add more villages in our favour

DeletedUser

The only thing I ever see in these forums is RUM player's coming on here making excuses to why they suck. Instead of sucking it up and facing the facts you are losing against 1 player that has gotten support which isn't even a valid excuse. RUM can support just aswell as any other tribe.

It seems more you would rather come on here and bash our tribe/family whichever you prefer, to see if you could get people like NMS to turn their attention away from you. I think you should all just quit posting and go fight something.

-core-

RUM! is officially Kata's sister tribe now =) Yay more Families.. Now I dont have problem getting em wenches :D

DeletedUser

The only thing I ever see in these forums is RUM player's coming on here making excuses to why they suck. Instead of sucking it up and facing the facts you are losing against 1 player that has gotten support which isn't even a valid excuse. RUM can support just aswell as any other tribe.

It seems more you would rather come on here and bash our tribe/family whichever you prefer, to see if you could get people like NMS to turn their attention away from you. I think you should all just quit posting and go fight something.

At least quote what you're talking about. Certainly none of my posts have been an attempt to get NMS to fight UN W40, and I'm nearly 100% sure KoT and NMS realise this much.

I have made no excuses about anything our tribe has done, merely that everything your tribe has done is pathetic, and you have yet again proven it with more extensive recruitment without fighting.

DeletedUser

RUM! is officially Kata's sister tribe now =) Yay more Families.. Now I dont have problem getting em wenches :D

Me knew Capt'n had something funny going on with ye Core..LMAo

Now.... me loves to come on here and talk crap about wussie Families hugging all over the world and then bragging aboout how ye stats are sooo much better.. LMAO.. me could care less.. Like me said..e OD is better than 99% of ye families.... and me a noob that at least fights..... me nay huggin everyone and put them in me wussy family tribe so we nay have to fight...

Me soooo glad Kata let us in there family so we can have protection.....<<< sooo scared of the big bad attacks people send at me :(

Families are a joke........ just a huggers paradise. As me said before if me die.. i die happy and knowing me was nay every part of a crappy family huggin wussy tribe like "the great" unw40.......

someone over there grow a nut sack and branch out on ye own and attack someone... not the goats chickens cows horses and how ever many tribes ye had. now ye trying to merge with the bees? LMAo...

I am soo hoping W51 has an unlimited tribe limit so ther nay has to be a family... jst recruit everyone in the world to 1 tribe... noble barbs and turn the whole map 1 color...

<<<< goes to get some huggies from someone....LMAO