End Game

DeletedUser

w36 has slowed down a fair bit. How long do you think this world has left? Who do you think will be left?

DeletedUser74958

Seems to be a lot of boredom all over the world. People are getting tired of nobling inactives and high point barbs. I think the number of inactive accounts will continue to rise, and more and more people will be leaving cause their friends are no longer here. I just noticed today that ruthless44 is gone (and it's pleasant effect on the ODA standings).

Pretty soon the people left will be those that love war AND are on the fronts, and the peopl ethat love nobling barbs and can hide from wars.

Thankfully I have enough frontline to keep me interested for quite a while.

DeletedUser86150

Explain me, please why people left.
You have more examples in your tribe.
Maybe You know the answer.

DeletedUser74958

We have more examples? lol, go check out twstats. You guys have a few more zeros than we do.

Maybe you should ask [V], they have the most :X

Are you just fishing for something here? People quit TW every day in every world for various reasons. Bored, can't handle the pressures of war, new job, no job, relocation, new child, death of a child, death of a spouse... I know we've had all those just in our tribe.

Caveman 10345

The reason i normally quit is purely because, I like joining new worlds and meeting new people :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

people come, people go. some just like the start up. its hardly surprising the amount of people leaving with the way the world is atm.

its up to people to get themselves into better positions to keep it interesting rather than just relying on others to make it interesting for them. if they dont then it will obviously going to get boring hence people start new worlds

DeletedUser

Wait... People quit because they have no job in your tribe Bobo?

Must be a sign to you of how bad your tribe must be doing if its not only needing support from [V] to keep going, but people quit for having too much time on their hands due to the lack of a job.

DeletedUser74958

No job = no money for premium = unable to continue the game effectively.

I don't feel any shame in asking our allies for help supporting, especially considering the vast difference in size between our tribes.

And you guys have to use sat accounts in ~SANG~ for attacking, so.... how bad off are you guys? :p

DeletedUser

No tribe spirit? No team mates willing to spare with a little premium for the greater good of the tribe? Shameful.

They are kind of in a bad area, either fight against Wuke by sending nukes at you guys, or fight us and be rimmed. Sat or not. ;)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: WUKE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: JamieRed

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,439
Side 2: 19,113
Difference: 9,674

chart

big bad wardog you

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: JamieRed

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 233
Difference: 227

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37,457
Side 2: 2,184,772
Difference: 2,147,315

chart

DeletedUser

lmao the more I look at your stats the harder I laugh, seriously dude thats more than half your villages youve gotten for free.

Your OD just sucks, defending and attacking, your all talk and if you wernt walking around with a rank #1 tribal necklace your tribe would see you for the selfish leader you are. Jump in the fight, come get some. I have players half your size with more ODA than you. I bet your nukes are getting really good at solitaire.

valk

No job = no money for premium = unable to continue the game effectively.

I don't feel any shame in asking our allies for help supporting, especially considering the vast difference in size between our tribes.

And you guys have to use sat accounts in ~SANG~ for attacking, so.... how bad off are you guys? :p

Dam your onto us, where just turtles.

DeletedUser

It's funny since I only got the account a mere 2 weeks ago and missed the last week due to issues at home.

But things will change my friend, therefore you can't judge what has been done in the past.

DeletedUser74958

Dam your onto us, where just turtles.

That's.... not what I said at all. Was more of a comment on inactivity, a problem it seems everyone is sharing , except for XVI.

DeletedUser

why do people leave? thats an interesting question, though a simple one.
1. the price jump hurt many on the older worlds. isnt just 36, it spreads from 1-40 really. all these worlds have seen a drop of players directly timed to the increase of prices. 6 dollars an account just is to much to pay for more then 1 account per world these days. they have to pick these older accounts(and less activity) to newer worlds with more action. tw does a poor job at looking at these type effects for their product. and with these large accounts, without prem, u may as well just leave them then deal with them the old way.
2. tw has increased worlds at a far greater rate then in the past. 36 started what a year ago or so, and now they are up to 50. instead of taking care of their older products(worlds), they have begun using the cash cow method of new worlds to gain large short term cash flows. older worlds have fewer players joining them, as new accounts or as takeover accounts then in the past. in the end however they will be using server space for the same players they had in earlier worlds that would have stayed.
3. world speed. tw has never understood the need to increase troop movement in relation to world growth. players now view winning not in world control but area control. many flat have no interest in attacking towns 200 hours or more away. u might as well not be playing then as attack rates compared to account costs(prem costs) do not add up. about a month ago, i did a cost lookup on my tw account. for my 6 dollars, i was able to do 2 to 3 actual attacks per payment. and thats if there was little troop replacement time. that type of cost did not = the joy i received for those few days. the cost to joy if put in a daily % =ed my total internet bill. 6 dollars may seem like little until u factor in what u truly receive.

from my research and views this isnt a player problem but a tw problem. they have some very serious flaws in their game product that relates to their game age, and have shown no interest in fixing them. their outlook is to open new worlds to sustain their cash flow, as well as price increases to cover worlds they view non-productive. instead of looking into those older worlds and fixing said problems. most of these older worlds have accounts active just so the players might point to the accounts in newer worlds and say hi im in the top 100 there. but on said world they do nothing but check in weekly to hold said account. ive myself called for major troop speed increases on older worlds, or failing at that(and look at tw history) a merging of older worlds into one active world. when merged active accounts in top 100-200 would be moved and placed in said new world. this would create major interest in those merged worlds as would include the best of tw. other then that these older worlds will remain stagnant.

DeletedUser

lmao the more I look at your stats the harder I laugh, seriously dude thats more than half your villages youve gotten for free.

Your OD just sucks, defending and attacking, your all talk and if you wernt walking around with a rank #1 tribal necklace your tribe would see you for the selfish leader you are. Jump in the fight, come get some. I have players half your size with more ODA than you. I bet your nukes are getting really good at solitaire.

Woah you are poorly informed about Dvader :icon_neutral:

bluedragon4

coming from someone who has nobled over 250 barbs :icon_rolleyes: