Inter Milan

DeletedUser

CHAMPIONS LEAUGE WINNERS :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

that is all lol

DeletedUser

chucky,

I spoke with Dekzy on this subject right after Inter beat Barca (even after he was stunned that Barca lost) .. he predicted that Inter would win 2-1 over Bayern. Have to say, it was a good match, but Bayern were outclassed from the start.

DeletedUser

chucky,

I spoke with Dekzy on this subject right after Inter beat Barca (even after he was stunned that Barca lost) .. he predicted that Inter would win 2-1 over Bayern. Have to say, it was a good match, but Bayern were outclassed from the start.

Well funnily enough, i had spent the last month telling my friends that if inter rematched barca they would walk away with it, and of course none of them believed me, so if inter had lost to bayern i would have been decimated lol

DeletedUser50733

All I have to say is I think Mourihno (sp??) will be a worthy successor to Fergy at Old Trafford. Cause we all know that is where he will end up when Fergy retires in 2 or 3 years time.

I mean, just look at his signing of Milito. Pure genius - who else would spend 25 million Euros on a 30 year old footballer? Yet mourinho did, and Milito is arguably the player who won the champions league for them. His goals proved to be crucial for Inter in the champions league, coming at the right time to take them through to the next stage, and they werent any old toepoke from 4 yards either - most of them were pure quality.

So hats off to Mourinho, the man is a genius.

DeletedUser

All I have to say is I think Mourihno (sp??) will be a worthy successor to Fergy at Old Trafford. Cause we all know that is where he will end up when Fergy retires in 2 or 3 years time.

I mean, just look at his signing of Milito. Pure genius - who else would spend 25 million Euros on a 30 year old footballer? Yet mourinho did, and Milito is arguably the player who won the champions league for them. His goals proved to be crucial for Inter in the champions league, coming at the right time to take them through to the next stage, and they werent any old toepoke from 4 yards either - most of them were pure quality.

So hats off to Mourinho, the man is a genius.

too bad hes most likely leaving :icon_redface:, stupid real madrid with all their money

DeletedUser50733

Aye, he never stays anywhere for too long :| I think if anyone can get all those big money names at Real to work together perfectly, it would be him. Everyone says you can't buy a team and expect them to play together - well I reckon put mourinho in charge and he will prove to be the exception to that rule. We will see soon enough anyhow :p

DeletedUser46615

So hats off to Mourinho<----

You spelled it right in the second attempt.

Aye, he never stays anywhere for too long :| I think if anyone can get all those big money names at Real to work together perfectly, it would be him. Everyone says you can't buy a team and expect them to play together - well I reckon put mourinho in charge and he will prove to be the exception to that rule. We will see soon enough anyhow :p

Carlo Ancelotti, Nuff Said.

or even better than any of them,

Simon Grayson.

Wallam

Moyes will take over from Fergie in my opinion.

Hi all, just popping back in to see how everyone is :)

DeletedUser46615

Moyes will take over from Fergie in my opinion.

That is one of his requests for leaving Old Trafford, that Moyes replaces him.

But then again Simon Grayson is the best manager Ever!

DeletedUser

Lets be all realistic, and say Slovenia will win the cup... One beautiful year.

DeletedUser50733

I am actually thinking Argentina. Although this year England has a better squad than we have had in years.

DeletedUser

Before Ballack was injured, I'd have said Germany as a dark horse. I'm going to say that they fail to make the top 8 now, especially after seeing how poorly a majority of them played in the UEFA final for Bayern Munich.

1. Brazil
2. Italy
3. Spain

I know that's basically chalk, but that's how it'll likely stack up in the end, due to their talent.

DeletedUser

Spain is a hot runner for the cup. Would be nice to see Spain vs Argentina in the finals^^
Brazil vs England could fight for third, England IF they keep their cool and NOT GET A DARN RED CARD WHEN IT MATTERS MOST :p
Would also be cool if an outsider could make the semi finals^^
Germany, France, Italy, Portugal having some important players missing or just wont make it past quater or semi finals...

What do I know, this is sports... anything can happen
I thought ManU would win ChpLeg, Alinghi win Americas Cup, Federer win Madrid and Michael Schumacher lead in F1 :p

I suck at predictions....

Switzerland will win World Cup... YAY ^^

Wallam

I am actually thinking Argentina. Although this year England has a better squad than we have had in years.

In my opinion Argentina included too many forwards in their squad. With at least #6 choices upfront, they have left themselves vulnerable to injury / players in poor form in other areas and I believe this is why they will not do well.