Change the morale setting?

westshire

I was thinking... Is it time that we change the way morale works? Instead of it being based on points, it should be based on the time a player started.

Please discuss. Explain why you would or wouldn't like this.

Hopefully if enough people agree, we can take this to someone that can do something about it.

DeletedUser11014

They need to change something, as I can no longer farm smaller villages until they go abandoned...

farming.jpg

Has it always been like this? I feel sorry for any growing village near me who needs the barbs for resources.

tedgemaster

people in my tribe have been getting that and i don't have a clue why...

DeletedUser

MORALE needs to be re designed. I mean if you have an army who is attacking a smaller sized tribe.Then who would have the bad morale really? I would say the smaller tribe.I guess if the defence of the village is defended well then the individual village should be on a timer calculating the time it is under seige.As this continues the morale drops from the attackers point of view.In the end the attacker may lose out totally.Almost like he has a certain time to take it otherwise he is screwed MORALE wise. The way it is is no good and needs to change. Another thought would be to have any alliance between any tribes become the same morale for all those tribes that have formed an alliance.This would solve the MORALE basshers of the worlds.

DeletedUser56243

Morale isn't put in to simulate actual morale, it's put in to give smaller players a fighting chance.

DeletedUser

I understand that but you have tribe members who also help you. I was playing back in the dark days when morale wasnt around and when INH wasnt even thought about.It had everyone on the same level. It wasnt that bad a thing.Again INH proved that team attacks back in that time proved to be the key.Exactly how Subv are now showing the rest of the world. Putting morale on a single village to me would be fair for all.I found that its a bit unfair that a small account can attack anyone larger and with ease while the other way around its a no win situation. Take a player for example who has one 5k village and also 15 x 180k vilas.Its a total of less than 10k as an account.When attacking this account players were experiencing 20% morale so it was suicidal for the large account to attack the small account. And its for this reason that its unfair. Hence the dog tribes needed. So to be fair I truly believe that the morale needs to be asigned by village and by timer for all. Just my thoughts spaz

DeletedUser

morale is alot of rubbish anyway, its just something designed by the TW team to keep smaller players alive so they have more people to buy premium points, if the TW team had an bit of common sense they would make morale come with the premium package, as why should people who log in every 3 days be given an advantage to people who play the game religously and PAY to play the game to someone who dosnt really care and dosnt pay for it, if someone had a small account who paid for the game then fair enough they are paying for it therefore they should have morale, but account who have been at a 100k for the last year who dont pay for premium should have no morale so we can get rid of these people and have half price coins, otherwise its just making the game difficult for the ones who are really playing it.

alexmichie

i agree and people over 1mil points shouldnt have morale either

DeletedUser

Having played World 25 and World 38... Moral is very much needed along with the 20 to 1 rule. When I was in World 38 and getting going. I had 20K or 30K a large player 1.5 mil just came in and killed everybody in our area like it was nothing. Us smaller guys never had a chance at all. World 38 is not even close to full for this very reason if you ask me. I was left with a few small villages I had taken, but pretty much left for dead. I was getting large on world 25 anyhow so I just moved here perm.

alexmichie

No i am sorry i very strongly disagree, at this point in the world especially when it has been closed awhile the morale setting should be removed i am not even 10mil and i have 60% morale against some 1 mil players, the rule should be once you get over a million morale does not effect you, this is a world which has closed and is in the middle stage of the world, if you are still tiny at this point then you have failed in this world and you should move on!

DeletedUser

Well yes at this point in the world sure... but to get to this point we needed moral.