Omega will be back

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have a pic of her in the Tavern :D

Too bad I lost the one's she sent me personally :(

Tricky557

stop trying to convince people your not gay MSGay, we're not biting.

lol

DeletedUser45297

@melly: how bout some pics of your own melly?:D

@tricky: i still remember phaid's pic in my head though. With hillsides in the background.:D

@msj: lol.

DeletedUser

Me too sarge, buttcheeks :p Lol nice sweet female buttcheeks ^^

DeletedUser

Theo, the good times were great mate :) To bad only few are left. Would've been fun ;)

DeletedUser

yeah but not as active as in NUKE though because of work :) ah well I do have some fun and as long as phaid and sarge keep playing I'm ain't leaving :)

Alientuga

Hi everyone!

1st of, Zubairy, I have no ideia wth are you, but congrats for the thread.

Good to hear from old buddies again. A lot of them are missed but not forgotten.

Speaking about OMEGA/NUKE, I'm actually considering gathering some friends and start a new one. Mail me.

Cheers all
Alientuga

DeletedUser

Guys Alientuga is thinking on bringing back Omega PLEASE STAY ALERT

DeletedUser

psh, without the duchess, Omega will never be reformed. Plus, anyone that quit, hasn't got the time for a new startup

Alientuga

psh, without the duchess, Omega will never be reformed. Plus, anyone that quit, hasn't got the time for a new startup

You do share some concern about this mate. I hope you don't hold any grudge from the time we started Nuke in w36 with DTA, Agariba, Bronzl, Merrick, etc and you were not allowed in. Ofc that world ended for us with the most bizarre ban.

For the record, I managed to get around 15 people so far and I'm sure more will come. I'm not "remaking" OMEGA, I'm only trying to rejoin the most remarkable people I've played TW with and have a blast.

Enjoy your weekend!

DeletedUser

I've got a little something cooking up at the tavern, you guys might like. I'll post it here next week once it's ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.