The whole truth and nothing but the truth

DeletedUser88837

I think it comes from Hogan Alec? A person so yeah I think thats the spelling my google tab is too far to double check that.

Heh, I agree I'm too lazy to google it too. can a forum troll please help us in this matter?

DeletedUser86073

Heh, I agree I'm too lazy to google it too. can a forum troll please help us in this matter?

The phrase "Smart Alec", meaning a conceited know-it-all, dates back to mid-19th century America. Regarding the identity of "Alec", most American dictionaries point to Alec Hoag, a notorious pimp and thief who operated in New York in the 1840s. He operated a trick called "The Panel Game" where he would sneak in via gaps in the walls and steal the valuables of his sleeping or unwary clients. The reputation he generated for not getting caught earned him the nickname Smart Alec.

Took 15 seconds you lazy gets.

DeletedUser88837

Risking going to horribly off subject, that's actually really interesting.

DeletedUser

OK. I'm officially confuzzled :icon_confused:

So, matt's the worst leader in w45, if not the worst leader ever in .net, and to save R4KI from matt's leadership formz plots with several Dukes to take him out for a number of months. When formz's role in the plot is exposed he and 1 other top 10 player leave R4KI :icon_rolleyes:
Meanwhile, the Duke's that formz has been plotting with have declared war on R4KI. Omen first (obviously, to divert Support away from the R4KI/One border, ie. despite their "alliance" One used Omen as meat shields), then One, then Apex.

All fairly standard TW fare :icon_razz:

However, now we see formz, Angrim and the top players from Apex have all joined R4KI :icon_eek:

I have 2 questions;

Have Daethon and Stalker just been out-played by the worst Duke ever (which would, technically, have to make matt only the third worst Duke ever :icon_wink:), and how long have matt and formz been planning this whole elaborate set-up? :icon_surprised:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Heh, I knew I put my money on R4KI for a reason :)
Should be a nice payoff, given how many bet on the other side.

DeletedUser

I think even without Formz and Angrim and Apex top players, R4ki were outnumbered, but when you look at the talent they have such as perv/lisa simz/joshi Matt himself, sidney etc. etc. once this coalition got to R4ki's core players things were going to get real interesting regardless and I thought that it would go either way, and it still could go either way I'm not going to speculate as who is going to win and who isn't, but this new information with Formz and Angrim rejoining etc. etc. has me intrigued and I'm interested in seeing how things play out. If R4ki wins though, and it would take months to noble all those villages, but if R4ki wins and all these other tribes either get nobled out or delete, will be an amazing win of the world imo. granted there are other tribes, but R4ki would just outnumber them in size to much, would be the quickest win of the world? correct me if i'm mistaken.

I'm just looking forward to seeing how things play out in the upcoming months.

DeletedUser

would be the quickest win of the world? correct me if i'm mistaken.
No .net world has ever ended. Though in scorche, we took the world 99% dominance of the entire world in 2 months 6 members I think. That was speed 2 unit speed 2 though in high performance.

DeletedUser

I have 2 questions;

Have Daethon and Stalker just been out-played by the worst Duke ever (which would, technically, have to make matt only the third worst Duke ever :icon_wink:), and how long have matt and formz been planning this whole elaborate set-up? :icon_surprised:

No and no.

DeletedUser

Boring world with boring players....Apex confirmed them as cowards. Damn this is just a virtual game, no one can hurt you for real cowards:)

DeletedUser

Boring world with boring players....Apex confirmed them as cowards. Damn this is just a virtual game, no one can hurt you for real cowards:)

I would have to agree that this is a slow boring world but its starting to get interesting sorta :icon_neutral:. It would not surprise me if this world ended in a year or so.... R4ki merging with Apex was probably a good choice on there part because now instead of having four big tribes to fight they now have three and its no longer a two front war so now they have a realistic chance of holding there ground (if there as pro at TW as they say they are). To a few people this game can really hurt emotionally after spending so much time and money to build up to be in the top ranks then have it all destroyed can make a person very upset.

DeletedUser86073

OK. I'm officially confuzzled :icon_confused:
Omen first (obviously, to divert Support away from the R4KI/One border, ie. despite their "alliance" One used Omen as meat shields), then One.

Omen's landing date was only set for a week after they declared, One started attacking a while before Omen did so we didn't use anyone as "meat shields"...should sort your facts out.

DeletedUser

(if there as pro at TW as they say they are).
If I am a pro I really need to speak with accounting. I rarely say anything similar to "I'm good" I did in one thread where it was specifically brought up me as a topic, but speaking game play and or mentioning the past is not paramount to emphatically stating your good. And I highly doubt many people from R4KI state that their great players. I know pervis doesn't, simz never does, pap never does, and thats the majority of the ones who post out here. In fact R4KI doesn't post much, not like most #1 tribes, which is partially why these forums are mostly dead. We went widely unnoticed in this world for the first few months, only when we hit rank 1 were we really even mentioned.:icon_neutral: We did have some notoriety before the world, but that is just because I made a thread, and received some one thousand applications.

@adzdev You wait for the landing time to shift defense?:icon_neutral: That last post made no sense. Of course who ever declares first will hit the harder stacks.

DeletedUser86073

@adzdev You wait for the landing time to shift defense?:icon_neutral: That last post made no sense. Of course who ever declares first will hit the harder stacks.

I don't know why they had their landing to so far away from when they declared, but that's how it went.......we didn't use them as a meat shield at all because for example wilbourn didn't have time to shift his defence to his Omen border because the day after we started hitting his northern villages. Therefore us taking a lot of losses.

They probably ended up hitting harder stacks over time(like default.)but in no way did we use them as a meat shield....that's all i was saying.

DeletedUser

No and no.

Well, I wouldn't expect you to get it (and "no" is not a meaningful answer to my second question). I'm trying to talk with the people that don't live in a fantasy world :)

What was it you said in the "Rate the Player" thread? Oh...that's right...

Daethon said:
And you're a fellow POKE! <3

Dang, I almost forgot you were in the most awesome tribe ever together with me. xD

Two words describe POKE, unfulfilled potential (which is a nice way to say, complete and utter fail). w10 was my first world and I knew absolutely nothing about TW (nub, is, I think, the best word to sum up my time in w10) . I didn't know about farming, my first noble was a 90 point barbarian :lol:, my tribe's best Ranking was 50th, and yet even I nobled POKE vills with absolutely no repercussions whatsoever. "Most awesome tribe ever"...bollocks :icon_razz:

As I said, you live in a fantasy world. So, I would never expect you to be able to comprehend, nor admit to yourself, just how completely you've been played.

So, I'm going to tell you (not that you'll be able to believe me).

Before I start, the most telling fact is formz and Angrim rejoining R4KI along with the folks from Apex joining R4KI. That formz is allowed back in, and that one of the main plotters of the gangbang has been allowed to join R4KI makes absolutely no sense whatsoever IF the facts that we have been presented with so far are, indeed, the whole truth.

Therefore, there is something else going on.

From the publicly available information in this forum and TWStats I have deduced the following;

That while Daethon, Stalker, formz and mitsche were plotting the gangbang of R4KI their plot was being orchestrated by another plot - a plot-plot, if you will :icon_wink:

The plot-plot began at the very beginning of this world - and possibly earlier - and it consisted of matt, formz, simz, mitsche and allyboo (you remember her don't you Daethon? Former co-Duke of w10 CTRL - a tribe with a legitimate claim to the title of "Most Awesome Tribe Ever" - and matt's co-player here in w45).

These folks were shooting the breeze on Skype one day and discussing the fact that the early-game Rank 1 tribe ALWAYS gets gangbanged, and, with only a couple of exceptions in TW history, loses.

So, knowing that a gangbang of R4KI was inevitable they decided that they should orchestrate the gangbang on their own tribe, so that said gangbang would start at a time of their own choosing, and thus give them their best chances of ultimate victory.

formz was chosen as the person to play the role of "discontented tribe member", and mitsche was sent to make his own tribe so that he'd be involved in conversations amongst the plotters that would invariably be held where formz wasn't invited.

The parts that mitsche and formz played in the plot were co-ordinated with matt's dissing of One and Omen diplomatically in-game. All parts being played with the intention to make One and Omen declare war on R4KI.

That's how seriously you've been played Daethon. By your own decisions, by your own free will, you have done exactly what R4KI wanted you to do.

Daethon said:
I've never organized a gangbang. I always work together with other people, true, but I can hardly be called mastermind of a gangbang.

Never a truer word was spoken :lol:

And now, just as mitsche was feeding Apex inactives to R4KI, R4KI is now feeding One with your successes. I mean, doesn't R4KI's response to this war so far ring alarm bells? Because their response has been...well...lame. Why would the apex predator of w45 do little to nothing in response to a gangbang? Why? Because nothing kills a tribe faster in TW than over-confidence. You start off really well, everybody in the tribe feels really good about the war, then, for no apparent reason, things start to become harder and harder. Tribal morale goes out the window and inactivity sets in.

Now, I know Daethon that you'll come on and post a long, long post pulling this post apart. Whatever :icon_rolleyes: At least, what I have had to say fits ALL the facts.

And if I'm right, matt isn't the worst Duke in all TW, he is, in fact, the Yehudi Menuhin of TW.

So...as One and Omen's hopes and dreams sink slowly in the west...here's Yehudi to play you out :icon_bye-bye:

WARNING: link leads to culture

adzdev said:
Omen's landing date was only set for a week after they declared, One started attacking a while before Omen did so we didn't use anyone as "meat shields"...should sort your facts out.

So, Omen declares on May 15th, because they were "ready", but their first nobled R4KI village isn't until May 19th. That doesn't sound "ready" to me.
Meanwhile, One declares on May 16th, and the first village One nobles off R4KI is on May 16th.

That looks like one particular tribe was ready for the war (that'd be you), and one tribe wasn't (that'd be Omen).

Are you seriously trying to convince us that Daethon is so stupid that he never considered the advantages to One of Omen declaring first?

To be honest, I don't have much respect for Daethon, but even I don't think he's actually retarded (which he'd have to be to NOT have considered those options) :icon_biggrin:

I just call it like I see it, and what I see are meat shields :lol:

DeletedUser

I read half of that, and even though there is a perfectly logical reason for why formz is back in R4KI, you sir... Should start writing books, as that's one hell of a creative mind you have there :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser86073

That formz is allowed back in, and that one of the main plotters of the gangbang has been allowed to join R4KI makes absolutely no sense whatsoever IF the facts that we have been presented with so far are, indeed, the whole truth.

Therefore, there is something else going on.

Yes your right something else is going, but anyone with half a brain and the ability to click user file would see that the reason Formz is back in R4KI is to be nobled out and nothing else.

293 (462|384) K34 9,879 formz [R4KI] Perpetual Inebriation [R4KI] 2010-05-29 21:51:41
288 (463|387) K34 9,511 formz [R4KI] Perpetual Inebriation [R4KI] 2010-05-29 15:00:19
036 | S-Duz (461|395) K34 9,429 formz [R4KI] Perpetual Inebriation [R4KI] 2010-05-29 11:17:23
281 (476|411) K44 6,056 formz [R4KI] Perpetual Inebriation [R4KI] 2010-05-29 05:37:43
095 | S-Myllie (463|385) K34 6,728 formz [R4KI] Perpetual Inebriation [R4KI] 2010-05-29 04:18:25
283 (461|390) K34 8,300 formz [R4KI] Perpetual Inebriation [R4KI] 2010-05-29 00:18:59
001 (450|411) K44 6,268 formz [R4KI] formz [R4KI] 2010-05-28 21:41:22
Maggie Munching Mouton (560|263) K25 6,174 formz [R4KI] BudSirius [R4KI] 2010-05-28 20:04:40
280 (479|400) K44 10,023 formz [R4KI] Perpetual Inebriation [R4KI] 2010-05-28 16:24:32
286 (478|401) K44 8,724 formz [R4KI] Perpetual Inebriation [R4KI] 2010-05-28 14:57:05
276 (475|413) K44 6,124 formz [R4KI] Perpetual Inebriation [R4KI] 2010-05-28 09:36:31
279 (477|403) K44 7,610 formz [R4KI] Perpetual Inebriation [R4KI] 2010-05-28 08:27:45

. Why would the apex predator of w45 do little to nothing in response to a gangbang? Why? Because nothing kills a tribe faster in TW than over-confidence. You start off really well, everybody in the tribe feels really good about the war, then, for no apparent reason, things start to become harder and harder. Tribal morale goes out the window and inactivity sets in.

R4KI have made a counter attack, they planned an OP On Stenlichtt which is ended in a disaster for them and resulted in nearly 4 million ODD for stein. Ask Papoomio, he will still be feeling it.

So basically, you chat s#*t brother :)

DeletedUser

No .net world has ever ended. Though in scorche, we took the world 99% dominance of the entire world in 2 months 6 members I think. That was speed 2 unit speed 2 though in high performance.

I know that, I meant that R4ki would have won due overwhelming any other competition.

And to CtB, that post was very insightful, and would infact be amazing on the part of Matt and the others in R4ki that put this scheme together, however I'm not sure if it's true or not because I don't have all the facts etc. etc., but I rather enjoyed the read so thanks and I look forward to finding out more about the issue :) However even though it would have been brilliant, it might be far fetched, I don't know but I do look forward to finding out.

DeletedUser

Really long and useless post full of random dribble.

Make some smaller posts in the future. It's easier to reply to smaller amounts of crap than this big heap of garbage.

1. POKE was a great tribe, containing some of the greatest TW players to ever exist. There has never been and there never will be a tribe that will ever match them in greatness. The fact that we tried something nearly impossible and got taken out by the biggest gangbang to ever exist (even the group of 5/6 people which I led, was facing 5 continents tribes) just further proves the fact how awesome we were. And the fact that there have been dozens of copy tribes. If this is just one of my fantasies, then every POKE'er shares my "fantasy".

2. Dude, your arguments are rubbish. I can state pretty clear and with 100% certainty: Formz did not doublecross Stalker and me. I'm not going to bother giving proof or anything: your story is so farfetched it's clear it's not worth a thing.

3. R4KI did counterattack. Check Steinlichtt's ODD. Seriously, if you're trying to make P&P, you're failing horribly. :icon_rolleyes:

4. You don't have anything to back up your post, really. It's rubbish and should be treated as such. Not worth a long reply.

5. I don't see what the problem is with the fact Omen declared first. They were to declare first, followed by us and then followed by Apex. Seriously, by your logic Apex used us as a meat shield, which is pretty far off the truth.

6. I don't even know you, so you don't even know me. Only judge a person when you know him.

Now, go away.