W50'ers Post Your Pics!

DeletedUser

those be plastic?
psmiley35.gif

The one on the right does contain some plastic parts, like the clip etc. for lightening the weapon, but I can assure you they are both quite real. Then again, the one on the right is only a 22. The one on the left is a 9mm AR-15.

DeletedUser

i dunno 'bout th' left one... but thought th' right was supposed t' be an m16... that would be nay a real m16
piratetongueor4.gif

DeletedUser

To all of those posting fail pic loads:

PLEASE DONT POST IF THEY FAIL TO LOAD. I WANT TO SEE YOUR FACES!!!! <3

DeletedUser

The one on the right does contain some plastic parts, like the clip etc. for lightening the weapon, but I can assure you they are both quite real. Then again, the one on the right is only a 22. The one on the left is a 9mm AR-15.

so there both pea shooters is what your sayen tyr, jump on skype sometime foo!

DeletedUser

Hmm mid aswell try keep this alive..

[spoil]Well this was me at school last year...graduated :D
meschool.jpg

This is me at school with a mate..No i never dated her, she was like a sister lol.
25070024.jpg

This was a modeling shot (shut up, i did modeling when i was young and dumb!)
memod.jpg
[/spoil]

Well there you go...
If the forum dies to much i could always post my pics of schoolies o.0 they are some very drunk pics lol.

Soft Stuff

I am not not not posting my picture because there might be a few rascist comments which i take offense to.

A few comments:

Mentok: Uhmm, why do you play TW. go drink.
Dawnrising: <3
CodytheGood: Nice gf.
Hazad: Slightly freakish, wtf is up with ur hair.
Raving Elmo: really? analling the street sign?
Meticulous: Last 2 pictures: You in the army? Where are you exactly? strip club?

i did not mean to cause any offense in this comments, if you find any offence, please pm me and i will re-edit my post.